Request for healings...

Discussion and application for Energy Healing.
master
Adviser

Re: Request for healings...

Unread postby master » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:40 pm

happy wrote:Dear master

I need a very strong healing from you for my swollen left hand and bruised fingers & thumb after my 2nd session of TCM accupuncture treatment. Very worried. Tks.

Done energy healing for requests.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Thank you Master. :g :respect:

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 am

Dear Master Atan

My upper left foot (back) suddenly is very painful. Also have not fully recovered from food poisoning. Appreciate your distant pranic healing.

Not sure why I have one health issue after another lately after I submitted my resignation from this company. Now still working with them .... giving notice until mid July.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:57 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master Atan

My upper left foot (back) suddenly is very painful. Also have not fully recovered from food poisoning. Appreciate your distant pranic healing.

Not sure why I have one health issue after another lately after I submitted my resignation from this company. Now still working with them .... giving notice until mid July.

I had done an energy healing for you. :smile:

May your mother have Peace and Love.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Thank you master. :g :respect:

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:50 pm

Dear master

Appreciate you could perform strong healings for

1. Myself - have allergy of my skin and itciness on my hands, feet & lower part of my body specially. Feelung sleepy & fatigue.

2. My eldest daughter - weak & stablising her 1st pregnancy... To be able to stablise and have a normal smooth pregnancy without much issues.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:31 am

1. Myself - have allergy of my skin and itciness on my hands, feet & lower part of my body specially. Feelung sleepy & fatigue.

2. My eldest daughter - weak & stablising her 1st pregnancy... To be able to stablise and have a normal smooth pregnancy without much issues.

Thank you.

1. Done aura cleaning for you.

2. I had done a Prayer.

Wow - the elephants technique work.

Good Luck.

master atan.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:12 am

Wow indeed Master. Maybe I should remove my elephant from my house. :D:
The last thing I need is a new puppy! :omg: Still getting over the events of the first one. :wink2:

SAG :respect:

master wrote:

Thank you.

2. I had done a Prayer.

Good Luck.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:21 pm

:omg:

SAG wrote:Wow indeed Master. Maybe I should remove my elephant from my house. :D:
The last thing I need is a new puppy! :omg: Still getting over the events of the first one. :wink2:

SAG :respect:

master wrote:

Thank you.

2. I had done a Prayer.

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Hi Master

Thank you for your healings.

Not sure if she has displayed the elephants I have given. :thinking However, she feels tired and no appetite which makes us worried. Hope this stage is temporary. :sad:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:47 pm

happy wrote:Hi Master

Not sure if she has displayed the elephants I have given. :thinking However, she feels tired and no appetite which makes us worried. Hope this stage is temporary. :sad:

I had done a Prayer. :smile:

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Thank you.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello There Happy,

You mean you didn't ask them if they put the elephants out? :unsure: It would be nice to know if Master's suggestion works. I have a friends sister trying desperately to have a baby. :thinking

Peace, love and joy, :respect:
SAG

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:18 pm

SAG wrote:Hello There Happy,

You mean you didn't ask them if they put the elephants out? :unsure: It would be nice to know if Master's suggestion works. I have a friends sister trying desperately to have a baby. :thinking

SAG

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:20 pm

SAG

Well...it is a very sensitive question. But they were successful in this first try thru IVF. :thinking

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi Master

I have a bad relapse of acid reflux, and sorethroat with phelgm. Feeling tired too as under medication
It will be my 2nd week on my new job. Plenty to learn :omg2: alot of SOPs to follow. So not taking any medical leave. Could you help to perform a healing for me so can focus and will recover fully at work.

Thank you.

P.S. I guess is the stress and worries of my new job. Hope will be able to settle down soon as presently under training.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Hello Happy,

I wasn't asking about their personal relationship details. I would just wanted to know what they did with the elephants. Did they put them in the house or throw them out?. :wink2:

Peace, love and joy. :respect:
SAG

happy wrote:

SAG

Well...it is a very sensitive question. But they were successful in this first try thru IVF. :thinking

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:35 pm

SAG wrote:Hello Happy,

I wasn't asking about their personal relationship details. I would just wanted to know what they did with the elephants. Did they put them in the house or throw them out?. :wink2:

Peace, love and joy. :respect:
SAG

happy wrote:

SAG

I am quite sure they didnt threw it away. The elephants I gave them are very cute and happy elephants. Will try to take notice of it when I go to her place.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:05 pm

I have a bad relapse of acid reflux, and sorethroat with phelgm. Feeling tired too as under medication
It will be my 2nd week on my new job. Plenty to learn :omg2: alot of SOPs to follow. So not taking any medical leave. Could you help to perform a healing for me so can focus and will recover fully at work.

Thank you.

P.S. I guess is the stress and worries of my new job. Hope will be able to settle down soon as presently under training.

Done energy healing for you.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:16 pm

master wrote:

Thank you.

Done energy healing for you.

master atan.

Thank you Master :g

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:21 am

Dear Master

May I request for an energy healing for myself. Recovered from an infection sorethroat and flu. But has caught another virus and has a relapse of flu. Hence, feeling tired and sleepy.

Thank you. :respect: :g :ty:

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:33 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master

May I request for an energy healing for myself. Recovered from an infection sorethroat and flu. But has caught another virus and has a relapse of flu. Hence, feeling tired and sleepy.

Dear Master

Assume you may have missed my request posting.. I have recovered from my above illness. :rofl: However, presently have mental stress and sadness from the constant hurt received from my loved one. Not sure why she is always targetting and no trust in me. She rather believes in other people. :unsure: Need an energy feeling as unconsciously my mind doesnt rest during sleep so feeling sleepy and lethargic. :sad: :sleep: :think:

Thank you :ty: :respect:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:19 pm

happy wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master

Dear Master

Assume you may have missed my request posting.. I have recovered from my above illness. :rofl: However, presently have mental stress and sadness from the constant hurt received from my loved one. Not sure why she is always targetting and no trust in me. She rather believes in other people. :unsure: Need an energy feeling as unconsciously my mind doesnt rest during sleep so feeling sleepy and lethargic. :sad: :sleep: :think:

Thank you :ty: :respect:

Done Healing Prayer for you.

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Thank you so much Master Atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Thank you so much Master Atan.