Healing of my right wrist

Discussion and application for Energy Healing.
happy

Healing of my right wrist

Unread postby happy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Dear master

Requesting a pranic healing of my right wrist. Having difficulty in the extension of my wrist movement and my wound is sensitive.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Re: Healing of my right wrist

Unread postby master » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:33 pm

happy wrote:Dear master

Requesting a pranic healing of my right wrist. Having difficulty in the extension of my wrist movement and my wound is sensitive.

Thank you.

Done energy healing for right hand. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi Master

May I trouble you again to perform a healing for me.. This morning woke up and have been feeling dizzy and nausea whole day..... yesterday was having a bad migraine. Not sure if it is due to stress from my maid's issue which I have so far settled or my acid reflux.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:10 pm

happy wrote:Hi Master

May I trouble you again to perform a healing for me.. This morning woke up and have been feeling dizzy and nausea whole day..... yesterday was having a bad migraine. Not sure if it is due to stress from my maid's issue which I have so far settled or my acid reflux.

Thank you.

Done energy healing for you.

Taking Neurobion or vitamin B can reduce your problems.

master atan

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:23 pm

master wrote:

Thank you.

master atan

Thank you master for the advice and healing.. I have started taking neurobion the generic type from the hospital... for my wrist wound as the nerves pinches me once a while.

Master could I trouble u to perform another healing for me... Having migraine on my right side of my head this few days... not sure if it is due to the hot weather and the extreme cold environment in the office. Also feel tired and not refresh when I wake up every morning.

Thank you. :g

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:30 pm

happy wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

master atan

Thank you master for the advice and healing.. I have started taking neurobion the generic type from the hospital... for my wrist wound as the nerves pinches me once a while.

Master could I trouble u to perform another healing for me... Having migraine on my right side of my head this few days... not sure if it is due to the hot weather and the extreme cold environment in the office. Also feel tired and not refresh when I wake up every morning.

Thank you. :g

Done aura cleaning for you. :smile:

Hot weather is the problem now - many got sick, try to take foods that is not heaty.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Energy Healing”