I feel so very lost. I think I need sm kind of Healing badly

Discussion and application for Energy Healing.
4merlichuili

I feel so very lost. I think I need sm kind of Healing badly

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:25 am

Dear Master

Firstly, I am not sure if this is the right place for my request but I would like to seek for help in improving my lives - my career, my family and for my health.

As for my career, for the past few years, I have seeked more than a couple of fortune tellers and all of them tell me that my career will take off. However, I do not see it happening. I feel that I have to face so many challenges in my career and the going is always uphill and full of ravines. I am now 42 and am not able to find a stable career.

For my family, this year will be my 20th year of marriage but my relationship with my husband has not been good for the last 8 years. On the outlook it seems good, but everything is very superficial.

As for my health, I am very prone to sprains and food-related problems.

How can I overcome all these challenges? What can I do?

master
Adviser

Re: I feel so very lost. I think I need sm kind of Healing badly

Unread postby master » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:29 am

We will help you. :-)

First list names for Tai Sui Prayer then check out this link - it is specially design to help and improve our life.

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1212

Good Luck. :vh:

master atan.

4merlichuili

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Thank you, Master for replying.

Please put in my request for Tai Sui Prayer for:-

Rain -Malaysia - for Tai Sui prayer and protection
Rain's husband, Pipa - Cambodia - for Tai Sui prayer and protection
Rain's daughter, Mars - Malaysia - for Tai Sui prayer and protection

and may this prayer be extended to Everyone's wellbeing as well.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Dear Rain, a warm welcome to Dhealing forum :D: :g !

I have listed your names for Tai Sui support and protection :vgood: ! - Nos. #1332 - #1334.......- May you all be blessed with his help through all this year :g !........with love and peace......Katarina

post12574.html#p12574

4merlichuili wrote:Thank you, Master for replying.

Please put in my request for Tai Sui Prayer for:-

Rain -Malaysia - for Tai Sui prayer and protection
Rain's husband, Pipa - Cambodia - for Tai Sui prayer and protection
Rain's daughter, Mars - Malaysia - for Tai Sui prayer and protection

and may this prayer be extended to Everyone's wellbeing as well.
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

4merlichuili

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am

Thank you, Katarina. Best wishes to you and your loved ones too!

May I know what I need to do from here on?

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:22 am

You are most welcome dear Rain :D: ! Now, we have done Tai Sui prayer, so further on it would be good that you follow Master's suggestion in the link he gave (blue prints in his post)- I think it would be best to first prepare Salt and Coins Cure (SCC) as the next step - one glass jar for SOUTHWEST and other for NORTH sector of home. Here you can see how:
salt-and-coins-cure-2010-technique-t1241.html (click here , it will take you to SCC ways to make them)

Do you have a compass with which you can determine directions in your home?
Awaiting your reply then........with love and blessings :g ..................Katarina

master wrote:We will help you. :-)

First list names for Tai Sui Prayer then check out this link - it is specially design to help and improve our life.

Good Luck. :vh:

master atan.
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

4merlichuili

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Katarina, looks like I have some shopping to do first. But first things first, let me get the shopping directory out ... ;)

You knw, after reading the SCC techniqes, I am a bit confused especially on the answers for Q20 and Q21. So, does it mean that every 3 months willl need to make a new batch? then how about Q20 which says the cure can last for at least a year?

After doing this, I read that I have to get the coins activated, right? Hmmm wondering how will know if this is working for me and/or whether I need to use more cure techniques? I am really appreciate for your guidance.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 am

Dear Rain, no need to worry forward :D: ! Master's explanation for SCC technique says - for first time users to change SCC every 3 months, but what is not said there would be that you need to give here your feedback on the forum for Master to check and tell you THEN if you needed to change it or it can last for a year in your particular case. Since crystal formation is a case by case, Master can't give all possibilities as it would confuse with too many information ;) . So after you place and activate your SCC, give your feedback on salt formation and you will be advised further - this is due to different kind of energies in each and every home. Those of us who practiced SCC in previous years, have cleared our living space a bit more, so our SCCs could last for a year as salt formation is minor. If you purchased Master's 6 SCC coins from any of the websites from moderators signature here, you are getting 2 sets of coins already powerfully activated directly from Master. If not, you can purchase any Chinese coins from a near FS shop in your area and make your own SCC (asking activation of it here after placement) that will too clear negativities from your living space. Hope I clarified your doubts dear......all is well whatever you see and feel fit doing now :D: ............with love and blessings........Katarina

4merlichuili wrote:Katarina, looks like I have some shopping to do first. But first things first, let me get the shopping directory out ... ;)

You knw, after reading the SCC techniqes, I am a bit confused especially on the answers for Q20 and Q21. So, does it mean that every 3 months willl need to make a new batch? then how about Q20 which says the cure can last for at least a year?

After doing this, I read that I have to get the coins activated, right? Hmmm wondering how will know if this is working for me and/or whether I need to use more cure techniques? I am really appreciate for your guidance.

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

4merlichuili

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

oh dear, Katarina. I guess I had a very naive view on the SCC cure - put salt into container, put coins and then pour water, keep watch on the water level and top up as and when. It never even occur to me abt the crystal formations and /or any other findings. :( . I must have missed a link somewhere.

But never mind, now that I am "enlightened" by your goodself, I shall take the necessary steps. I would prefer to try to make the SCC myself - am even getting excited thinking about getting to buy all the stuff. I will come back for activation of the SCC once I have accomplished my tasks.

By the way, these past 2 days I do feel less stressed, especially at my work place. Is this sign of Tai Sui working or too soon to tell? I think I do not understand what is Tai Sui cure also. :?

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:36 am

4merlichuili wrote: I would prefer to try to make the SCC myself - am even getting excited thinking about getting to buy all the stuff.

Dear Rain, I was so pleased to clarify your doubts and I so understand that burst of good and positive energy, motivation and inspiration when we FEEL that something we discovered, is bringing SUN in our lives with all its warmth and glow :g :D: !

4merlichuili wrote:By the way, these past 2 days I do feel less stressed, especially at my work place. Is this sign of Tai Sui working or too soon to tell? I think I do not understand what is Tai Sui cure also. :?

Tai Sui aka God of the Year aka Grand Duke Jupiter :g .......some more details from online search :D: :

Tai Sui
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tai Sui (simplified Chinese: 太岁; traditional Chinese: 太歲; pinyin: Tàisuì) refers to stars directly opposite to Jupiter. They influence the Chinese zodiac, and are also a theory in religious Taoism and Feng Shui.
Tai Sui General#1 (甲子太歲金辨大將軍)

In the Chinese zodiac, there are sixty heavenly generals who assist the Jade Emperor in taking charge of the well-being of the Mortal World. Each of them takes turn to be in charge for a year. Due to most of them having a military background, they are normally known as the Military Generals, or as the Cycle Gods. Each of their features and weapons signifies the well-being of that year. For example, if the Tai Sui of the year is one who holds a pen, it signifies political unrest for that particular year. On the other hand, if the Tai Sui of the year holds a spear or sword it signifies the need to work hard and excel for that year.

In Taoism, those whose Chinese Zodiac is offended, or by their sign conflict or clashes with the Tai Sui of the year are advised to go through a prayer session with a Taoist Priest to ask for blessing in obtaining Peace and Good Fortune throughout the year. Talismans thought to protect against Tai Sui are sold in many areas.

In Feng Shui, the area of the house corresponding with the position of that year's Tai Sui is to be left undisturbed or misfortune will befall the residence.

The Tai Sui General for 2010 is General Wu Huan

.......so, for these above, thanks to Master Atan and his techniques, we are doing Tai Sui prayer to appease GDJ and that he protect us even if we do something wrong :D: .........with love and blessings.........Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

4merlichuili

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Dear Katarina

Well, got my shopping done! Bought the compass, salt, glass jars/container and coins. I just completed placing the jars at the appropriate places (I hope). Will there be repercussions if the placement is wrong?!! :-o ). the compass points SW to a vacant bedroom which I use mostly as an ironing room and one of the viable locations for N is actually a countertop which is part of a wall that divides the pantry from the living room.

As I poured water into the container, the coins sort of sinked in (still facing up) and some may be touching each other. Is that ok?

I have also requested for SCC activation and wondering what's next?

I am back to leaving the office daily in such sombre mood, that I feel like want to cry with the weight of such mental "torture"! :cry:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 am

Dear Rain, very good you finally bought compass :vh: !

I can't tell though if you have measured correctly, so here is one of my House charts done below (actually it is my apartment ;) )and in order to be sure , you should stand in the middle of the house ( you can clearly see the center on a pic below) and take measurements. It would be good to make your own floorplan drawn to scale and make this chart, as, once done, you are secure with proper placements as long as you stay in the same dwelling :D: .
Feng Shui North occupies - from 337.5 - 22.5 degrees and Feng Shui Southwest - from 202.5 to 247.5 degrees. When you confirm you measured well, we shall proceed further :vgood: .......

.......take a moment dear Rain and make an effort to be positive.....when we try to change something ,it takes time to full effect....we shall be here for you and we'll do together those changes ....you have our support here, never doubt that :g ....

Sank coins are ok and so was the touching between them :-) .....that's ok........ peace and harmony sending your way :g ......Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

4merlichuili

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Dear Katarina

Thank you very much for the tips with on the floor plan. I guess when I said I am lost I literally meant it. Even with a compass I am lost in my own home :oops: . I realised how way off course I was after using the method that you suggested of using the floorplan of my home.

The SCC are in the right placement now. I made certain again just now that I got the right directions. Did I mention that I placed them on the floor, by the windows? The one that is SW is in my bedroom and the placement is just beside my bed. The one that is at North is in my dining room, against a wall beside a window which is most of the time closed. Both areas are at the path we seldom walk on/to; maybe sometimes to open the window but that's it. I do understand that the areas which I place the SCC are to be kept clean. Is it ok to touch them once they are in place? I am just wondering how to clean the areas? Can I just use a wet cloth to wipe around it and lift it up to clean the floor base?

The SCC are in place since 2 days ago. The water in both containers are still clear, there are some very tiny bubbles on the inner walls of both containers. The one in my bedroom has some floating particles/foam/crystals? as well. There are some slight crystallization on the rim of both bottles, but not so significant.

Katarina, do please let me know what I shld do from now? Shall I request for the SCC activations again? Will the crystallizations (if any) be more significant only after the activations?

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Dear Rain, NOW, we are on a good course :D: !

Yes, you should ask for re-activation of your two SCCs. Master will add here if otherwise, but I think your SCCs are working good on cleaning the energy in your space :vgood: ! Floor is fine as long as SCCs are safe from pets or children not to touch it. You shouldn't touch them neither except to slide them little left or right when cleaning around it and you should move them in gloves if you are to pick the jar itself. Wet cloth is fine, but only for the floor , not the plate where the jars stand. Just top up the water in them when it evaporates.

Now , we should take care of your health :D: ! - Wu Lou placement in NE (sickness star #2 is in NE this year) of the house or beside your beds - both would be wise to do....so please follow this link to learn more:
post10789.html#p10789
I believe you can find in a local FS store in Malaysia brass Wu Lou with opening , to be able to put a little salt in it for better healing effects or natural Wo Lou, again with top opening. If you wanted to order Master's already activated and therefore very potent natural Wo Lou, you can do that following the links in moderator's or Master's signature.

Things are slowly coming in place :g .......just be patient :D: ....with love and blessings.......Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

4merlichuili

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Katarina, I didnt manage to get the wulou. I m now in hospital for past 2 days due to very unexpected shldr sprain. Is this side effect after placing scc?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 pm

SCC will not cause harm - it's job is to remove only bad chi. :-)

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Dear Rain, I am so sorry to hear of your shoulder sprain.......and I hope you will soon be much better. I have listed your name for a healing prayer - No.#111 :g .......

You should know that there are NO SIDE EFFECTS from using SCC - SCC cleans the energy, whereas Wu Lou helps you protect your health and when using it by Master's suggestion with a little salt in it, it gives faster healing effects......I stay in hope you'll be here with good news in next post dear Rain.......using new things in life like you have began with Feng Shui, means change and evolution.....your shoulder sprain can be a side effect from many reasons and also, need not be a side effect at all........things happen. Applying FS rules makes our life easier .....in time you will feel it,we have only began your journey ..............with love and blessings................Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

4merlichuili

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Dear Katarina

Thanks you very much for your "gift" of prayer.

I am basically a sceptical person and look for new things or things which I do not fully comprehend for causes - that is my bad. :oops:

I am finally out of the hospital and less shoulder sprain now. It was due to C6 / C7 bone of my neck which was shown on the MRI to be protruding out of alignment.

I will get the wu lou as advised, as soon as possible. At the moment have to really restrict my driving for the time being.
Due to this reason, I hope you can share with me in advance any other or all the things that I will need to get from here on. I think if not mistaken, it's for my career or my family, right?

As for the SCC I noticed that the water level have gone down slightly, so I topped them up to abt 90% of the level again. There are more salt formation, the more noticeable one is in the one in my bedroom. The formation are within the jar openings. The water, if seen from side, is still not cloudy.

Once again, thank you Master and Sister, for your guidance! Awaiting to hear more from you soon.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:11 am

Dear Rain, in hope this post finds you in even better condition.....I am so glad you were out from the hospital and back for further home care :D: !

As I said in previous reply, FS is a journey of evolution - soul evolution - WE need to change from within, so there should be no more acknowledment of you being sceptical ;) - now it is time for small steps towards optimism and trust that we do our best with good intentions and the rest is up to Universe :-) .

You are right about next step in MFSTechniques, taking care of the family and career......on the link below, you can see cactus technique and further too, about Trinty 3 coins,Lucky 3 coins, Pi Yao Magic and Bedroom Mountain Picture as the latest announcement :D:

Bathroom cactus :

Your SCC is goood and working. Good you topped up the water in it :vgood: .....with love and peace......Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

4merlichuili

Unread postby 4merlichuili » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:49 am

Dear Katarina

Well, I am still recovering from the pain and managing it quite well. Hence, I was able to get busy to get to my "tasks" and finally got to:-

1. the natural dried wu lous. I bought 2; 1 for NE for my apartment (kitchen)
Wu%20Lou%20at%20NE%20(kitchen)[1].jpg

and the other placed beside my bed. It is behind the mirror panel.
WuLou_beside_Bed.jpg

I have also put some salt into both wu lous. I have also bought a small tiny wu lou (made of metal but with the top able to open, although I did not put salt in it) which I tied to my handbag.
Wu%20Lou%20tied%20to%20handbag[1].jpg

May I know if these will show any changes and need to be replaced periodically? and will I need to get them re-activated once some one else has touched it/them?

2. bought 2 cactus plants and placed in both my bathrooms; 1 is in West (Master bathroom) and the other in NW (common bathroom). Have also requested for activation. Is it ok if it is being touched by myself or anyone?

3. 3 Trinity coins. I have bought them but am lacking the red ribbons to tie them together. I saw the technique shown in the post and am excited to try doing it on my own. Will request for activation once I have mastered the technique.

4. 2 pairs of bronze Pi Yao. It has already been cleansed by the FS shop, will I need to cleanse under water again? I was thinking of putting 1 in my car, 1 in kitchen and the other 2, yet to decide.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 am

WOW dear Rain, you sure have done amazingly good :D: :vgood: !

I have already activated your newly installed FS items and waiting for your first T3 coins, DIY style :vh: ........... as for Wu Lous, they could be cleaned with a dry cloth and need not re-activation, the same was with cactuses, they could be switched and it is safe.

Good idea to place one Pi Yao in the car front dashboard , other pair you could place in the kitchen on a designated spot facing NE or SE, and the forth one you could place in the center of the living room facing entrance door........in hope these were helpful ..........stay healthy and optimistic :g .......with love and blessings...........Katarina

P.S. I just forgot to mention that me too, after getting some new items from FS shop, get them cleansed from a salesman, but , anyway, I like to wash them anyway under tap water and then use them ;)

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Energy Healing”