Request for Energy healing

Discussion and application for Energy Healing.
happy

Request for Energy healing

Unread postby happy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:23 am

Dear Master

May I seek for energy healing for myself and my youngest daughter.

Myself - Feeling very tired on both my legs these few days.
Youngest daughter - Due to upcoming exam, she is very stressed, sleepy and tired. Worried she will forget what she has studied before the exam day.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Re: Request for Energy healing

Unread postby master » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:32 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master

Youngest daughter - Due to upcoming exam, she is very stressed, sleepy and tired. Worried she will forget what she has studied before the exam day.

Thank you.

Done Healing Prayers for both of you. :smile:

Cut a Yellow lemon and place it beside her bed - one lemon for one week

master atan

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm

master wrote:

Thank you.

master atan

Thank you Masterr for the healing prayers. May I know how many weeks should I do this lemon placement?

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:01 am

happy wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

master atan

Thank you Masterr for the healing prayers. May I know how many weeks should I do this lemon placement?

Thank you.

One week will be sufficient. :smile:

master atan

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:27 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

master atan

Thank you.

master atan

Thank you Master. I have placed the cut lemon behind her notice board at her study desk. :claphand: Hope it is ok?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:38 pm

happy wrote:
master wrote:
happy wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

master atan

Thank you.

master atan

Thank you Master. I have placed the cut lemon behind her notice board at her study desk. :claphand: Hope it is ok?

Activated. :smile:

Nice and well placed.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:02 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:
master wrote:
happy wrote:
master wrote:

master atan

Thank you.

master atan

Activated. :smile:

Nice and well placed.

master atan.

Thank you for the confirmation.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:37 am

Dear Master

Requesting for an urgent strong healing for my hubby. The lower back pain on his backbone seems to heal very slow and is affecting his movements during work. Master.. help him pls.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 am

Requesting for an urgent strong healing for my hubby. The lower back pain on his backbone seems to heal very slow and is affecting his movements during work. Master.. help him pls.

Thank you.

Done Spiritual Healing for him. :smile:

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:36 pm

master wrote:

Thank you.

Done Spiritual Healing for him. :smile:

master atan.

Thank you soooo much. I will update you on his recovery. :smile: :respect:

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:52 am

Hi Master Atan

1. My hubby feedback is his lower back has sooo much improved! :g :respect: :claphand: Thank you again sooo much. He has visited the doctor today as is having this bloated and gas in his stomach for sometime. May I seek you to do a healing for him?

2. My youngest daughter is very stressed and moody with her present exam which will drag until Nov 2017. I have placed the cut lemon for 1 week. Today I saw the 2 halves where some parts were black and all dry inside. Plan to place a new lemon again. Master, could you explain why is the lemon black inside? Also could you do a healing for her.

3. My brother will be going for a spine surgery tomorrow due to a pinched nerve. He is very worried. Although his temper is very short and sometime unreasonable and reprimanded me for no reason, I have endured past years as he is my brother and knowing his spoilt character. Master, could you do an urgent good healing for him for his surgery and post surgery for a well good recovery to good health again. My aged mom is creating unpleasantness between him and me as well now between me and my eldest daughter. Not sure why is she doing it. :omg2: :unsure:
May I sincerely ask you to help this situation.

Master, I appreciate very much for your assistance on the above requested healings. :g :respect: :ty:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:19 pm

happy wrote:Hi Master Atan

1. My hubby feedback is his lower back has sooo much improved! :g :respect: :claphand: Thank you again sooo much. He has visited the doctor today as is having this bloated and gas in his stomach for sometime. May I seek you to do a healing for him?

2. My youngest daughter is very stressed and moody with her present exam which will drag until Nov 2017. I have placed the cut lemon for 1 week. Today I saw the 2 halves where some parts were black and all dry inside. Plan to place a new lemon again. Master, could you explain why is the lemon black inside? Also could you do a healing for her.

3. My brother will be going for a spine surgery tomorrow due to a pinched nerve. He is very worried. Although his temper is very short and sometime unreasonable and reprimanded me for no reason, I have endured past years as he is my brother and knowing his spoilt character. Master, could you do an urgent good healing for him for his surgery and post surgery for a well good recovery to good health again. My aged mom is creating unpleasantness between him and me as well now between me and my eldest daughter. Not sure why is she doing it. :omg2: :unsure:
May I sincerely ask you to help this situation.

Master, I appreciate very much for your assistance on the above requested healings. :g :respect: :ty:

1, Done . :smile:

2. Dirty energy - she is fine.

3. I had done a Prayer for him.

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:17 pm

Thank you Master for your assistance. :g :ty: :respect:

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:56 am

Dear Master

I have discomfort and sometimes aching pain on the ball of my left foot and side below my small toe when I walk on hard surface. Doc said is maybe the bone structure there is bigger than other foot n flesh is thicker. But I have this problem after I walked about 2 km looking for a place 1 week ago.

Please help for a strong healing as affecting my daily life.

Thank you.

My hubby has recovered from his lower back pain after your healing. Tkq.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:42 pm

I have discomfort and sometimes aching pain on the ball of my left foot and side below my small toe when I walk on hard surface. Doc said is maybe the bone structure there is bigger than other foot n flesh is thicker. But I have this problem after I walked about 2 km looking for a place 1 week ago.

Please help for a strong healing as affecting my daily life. Yesterday I have strained my left front chest muscles carrying my grandson. :omg2: Greatly appreciate your healing too.

Thank you.

My hubby has recovered from most of his lower back pain after your healing. He feels his right side still not fully recovered yet. May I request a healing on this part. Tkq.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:15 am

happy wrote:

Please help for a strong healing as affecting my daily life. Yesterday I have strained my left front chest muscles carrying my grandson. :omg2: Greatly appreciate your healing too.

Thank you.

My hubby has recovered from most of his lower back pain after your healing. He feels his right side still not fully recovered yet. May I request a healing on this part. Tkq.

Done Healing Prayers . :smile:

So Be It.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:42 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:

Thank you.

So Be It.

master atan.

Thank you Master for your healing prayers.. It is very powerful...I feel so much better on the issues of my left foot! :claphand: :ty: :respect:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:05 pm

happy wrote:
master wrote:
happy wrote:

Thank you.

So Be It.

master atan.

Thank you Master for your healing prayers.. It is very powerful...I feel so much better on the issues of my left foot! :claphand: :ty: :respect:

:t: :vh: :t:

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Dear Master

On Sunday I have accidently injured my left pinky toe when opening the door. Now is bruised and sore. Xray confirmed is a displaced fracture. Could you perform a healing for me. Also am feeling tired and sleepy lately. Cannot focus fully.

Thank you.

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Energy Healing”