Request for pranic healing

Discussion and application for Energy Healing.
subharthi

Request for pranic healing

Unread postby subharthi » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 am

Dear Master,
Can you please do pranic healing for my girlfriend Sreya Sarkar, India? She has several ailments , but the things bothering her the most are her severe pre menstrual pain (abdominal pain, headaches, pain in the legs, back to waist) along with anal fissure. No painkiller seems to work. :( Her exam is going on and she can't even sit down due to this. :( We will be extremely grateful to you if you could do it for her.
Subharthi.

Katarina

Re: Request for pranic healing

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:32 am

Dear Subharti, I am very sorry to hear of your girlfriend's ailments, please excuse me for jumping in, but has she been to see a doctor and got a treatment that looks pretty necessary in her case? Painkillers have no healing effect......I hope she'll be better soon....... with love and blessings..........Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

subharthi

Unread postby subharthi » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:02 am

Hi Katarina,
She has been to the doctor. But he did not find any abnormalities. Even the test results were normal. She has been told to take painkillers as that is supposed to be he only solution to this. But even painkillers don't seem to work for her. :(

Subharthi.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Done aura cleaning for her. :smile:

Here are 2 things that can soften her situation.

1. Place Scc in the SW of her house.

2. Evening primrose oil

How it works

Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA). Omega-6 fatty acids and substances made from them, are components of nerve cells, all cell membranes and hormone-like substances known as prostaglandins. Prostaglandins have multiple local hormone-like actions, which include regulation of tissue inflammation. Conditions that involve inflammation, such as eczema, may benefit from supplementation with omega-6 fatty acids.

Low levels of GLA have been found in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Essential fatty acid deficiency can lead to an excess of the female hormone prolactin which is responsible for many of the symptoms of PMS. Supplementing with EPO increases a prostaglandin known as PGE1, which may help with the symptoms of PMS.

master atan.

subharthi

Unread postby subharthi » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Dear Master,
After your aura cleansing, the pain has subsided to some extent. :smile: Thank you for the advice. I will see where I can buy them.

Subharthi.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Energy Healing”