Re: Energy Healing Request

Discussion and application for Energy Healing.
User avatar
happy
Posts: 3839
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Energy Healing Request

Unread postby happy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Dear master,

Please assist to perform a strong energy healing for my daughter to recover from her aallergy rashes. Also my husband's open wound near his right eyebrow to have a full healing and to stop bleeding.

Thanks.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10103
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Energy Healing Request

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:37 am

happy wrote:Dear master,

Please assist to perform a strong energy healing for my daughter to recover from her aallergy rashes. Also my husband's open wound near his right eyebrow to have a full healing and to stop bleeding.

Thanks.


Done. :smile:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3839
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Energy Healing Request

Unread postby happy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:11 am

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear master,

Please assist to perform a strong energy healing for my daughter to recover from her aallergy rashes. Also my husband's open wound near his right eyebrow to have a full healing and to stop bleeding.

Thanks.


Done. :smile:


Thank you Master! :g :respect:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3839
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Energy Healing Request

Unread postby happy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Dear Master,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Could you perform an aura cleaning for my daughter who has not recovered from an allergy skin rash since CNY. Doctor suspected is due to school stress as well.

Thank you.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10103
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Energy Healing Request

Unread postby master » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 am

happy wrote:Dear Master,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Could you perform an aura cleaning for my daughter who has not recovered from an allergy skin rash since CNY. Doctor suspected is due to school stress as well.

Thank you.


Done. :smile:

Avoid oily food.

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3839
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Energy Healing Request

Unread postby happy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Thank you Master! :g The doctor diagnosed her rashes as Urticara. Not sure how she got it? :unsure:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3839
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Energy Healing Request

Unread postby happy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Dear Master,

My youngest daughter is very stress up with her school work and feeling tired easily because of her upcoming exam. May I request for an energy healing on her?

Thanks

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10103
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Energy Healing Request

Unread postby master » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:29 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master,

My youngest daughter is very stress up with her school work and feeling tired easily because of her upcoming exam. May I request for an energy healing on her?

Thanks


Done aura cleaning for her. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.



  • Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Energy Healing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest