Seek energy healing

Discussion and application for Energy Healing.
happy

Seek energy healing

Unread postby happy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Hi Master,

Please assist to perform an energy healing for my youngest daughter for clearer mentality in her studies & energy as she is complaining of feeling sleepy and having fear of not remembering the studies which she has revised for her upcoming exam. Appreciate you could assist to clear her necessary chakras.

Thank you!

master
Adviser

Re: Seek energy healing

Unread postby master » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 pm

happy wrote:Hi Master,

Please assist to perform an energy healing for my youngest daughter for clearer mentality in her studies & energy as she is complaining of feeling sleepy and having fear of not remembering the studies which she has revised for her upcoming exam. Appreciate you could assist to clear her necessary chakras.

Thank you!

Done Healing Prayer for her. :smile:

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:19 pm

master wrote:

Thank you!

Done Healing Prayer for her. :smile:

master atan.

Thank you.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Dear Master

Would like to seek your time & assistance to perform an energy healing for my husband and myself who will be going for our colonscopy/gastrocopy that both of us will be able to manage the preparations of the medication before the procedures and during the procedures, we will be feeling normal and return to our normal daily activities. :smile:

Thank you. :g

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:20 am

Good morning, Master! :smile:

Please help to relieve pain of my right broken arm! Thank you, :Dziekuje:

With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:59 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master

Would like to seek your time & assistance to perform an energy healing for my husband and myself who will be going for our colonscopy/gastrocopy that both of us will be able to manage the preparations of the medication before the procedures and during the procedures, we will be feeling normal and return to our normal daily activities. :smile:

Done. :smile:

So Be It.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 pm

rozalia wrote:Good morning, Master! :smile:

So Be It.

master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:28 pm

master wrote:
rozalia wrote:Good morning, Master! :smile:

So Be It.

master atan.

Thank you, Master! :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:03 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master

So Be It.

master atan.

Thank you so much Master! :g :respect:

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi Master

I would greatly appreciate it if you perform a healing for me... I am heavily stressed up as my other half is very depending on me but doesnt understand me well.. :sad: Also very stress as cant seem to start a career after so many interviews without response..

I am seriously thinking of going for the low pay customer service job in the supermarket, retail hours... Master, sincerely appreciate if you could advise if its suitable for me. One reason I didnt take up the job earlier is because the low pay and also the employees are familiar with me as a frequent customer..not sure if it will have any impact if I become a staff among them? :unsure:

Thank you!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:44 pm

happy wrote:Hi Master

I would greatly appreciate it if you perform a healing for me... I am heavily stressed up as my other half is very depending on me but doesnt understand me well.. :sad: Also very stress as cant seem to start a career after so many interviews without response..

I am seriously thinking of going for the low pay customer service job in the supermarket, retail hours... Master, sincerely appreciate if you could advise if its suitable for me. One reason I didnt take up the job earlier is because the low pay and also the employees are familiar with me as a frequent customer..not sure if it will have any impact if I become a staff among them? :unsure:

Thank you!

Done a healing Prayer for you. :smile:

As i had advised you before - get a job first - then look for a better job.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:23 am

master wrote:
happy wrote:Hi Master

Thank you!

Done a healing Prayer for you. :smile:

As i had advised you before - get a job first - then look for a better job.

master atan.

Ok, understand....what you mean.... Get the ball rolling again.... :D: and look for greener pastures...

Well for me... once I get the ball rolling..... I will stay on... as age is catching up.. :smile:

Thank you for your advice and the healing prayer... :g :respect:

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:11 pm

Dear Master,

I am having a bad cough and phelgm for the past weeks. Seems no medication is effective to stop this annoying cough. I would like to seek a healing from you on my this problem.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:39 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master,

I am having a bad cough and phelgm for the past weeks. Seems no medication is effective to stop this annoying cough. I would like to seek a healing from you on my this problem.

Thank you.

Done energy healing for you. :smile:

When this happened, it could mean your system is too cold - try to avoid cooling foods and drink - like apple,banana and vegetable that is white color.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu May 01, 2014 2:37 pm

master wrote:

Thank you.

Done energy healing for you. :smile:

When this happened, it could mean your system is too cold - try to avoid cooling foods and drink - like apple,banana and vegetable that is white color.

master atan.

Dear Master,

Thank you for your healing and advices...

Just sharing... I have started taking Holistic Way PAPARS supplement... my muscles and fatigue seem to disappear... :D: Only the phelgm which is still irritaing me.... :omg2: :sad:

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu May 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Dear Master,

I would like to seek your assistance to perform energy healing for myself and my daughter... Myself - tired and down with flu again... My daughter - sorethroat and phelgm and High fever/headache... She needs to recover before her school camp on Monday....

Personally I think she shouldnt go for the outdoor camp .... as should be fully strong and recover well.... but she will be sooo disappointed... v difficult to be a parent... :sad: :think: :think:

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri May 23, 2014 8:40 pm

I would like to seek your assistance to perform energy healing for myself and my daughter... Myself - tired and down with flu again... My daughter - sorethroat and phelgm and High fever/headache... She needs to recover before her school camp on Monday....

Personally I think she shouldnt go for the outdoor camp .... as should be fully strong and recover well.... but she will be sooo disappointed... v difficult to be a parent... :sad: :think: :think:

Thank you.

Done healing Prayer for both of you. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:54 am

Dear Master,

I would like to seek an energy healing for my husband... for his mind and body as he is kind of stress & tired from work lately... having migraine and arthritis pain...

Thank you! :g

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:34 pm

I would like to seek an energy healing for my husband... for his mind and body as he is kind of stress & tired from work lately... having migraine and arthritis pain...

Thank you! :g

Done aura cleaning for him. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Thank you master. :g

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Dear Master,

I would like to request for an energy healing for my husband for his health especially his blood count.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:01 pm

I would like to request for an energy healing for my husband for his health especially his blood count.

Thank you.

Done energy healing for him. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Hi Master,

I would like to request for an energy healing for myself... Lately....my body is not so strong.. afraid of cold and for no reason my left thumb joint is giving me problem.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:31 am

I would like to request for an energy healing for myself... Lately....my body is not so strong.. afraid of cold and for no reason my left thumb joint is giving me problem.

Thank you.

Done aura cleaning for you.

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:59 pm

master wrote:

Thank you.

Done aura cleaning for you.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Thank you Master... :respect: :g

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Energy Healing”