Natural Method To Remove Gallstones - 自然的方法來消除膽結石

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

choesf

Re: Natural Method To Remove Gallstones - 自然的方法來消除膽結石

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Hi there and welcome to Dhealing Forum, dear Sanjay, I am glad that you had registered and managed to post your situation for Master's advice! :yp:

Master, Sanjay is from my HH88 Blog and I told him to come here to seek your advice regarding his latest situation on a thickened gallbladder :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

sanjaykamra wrote:Greeting Master Atan!!

I am new to this forum. i am from india.

10 months ago i came to know that i have gallstone , multiple gallstone . after consulting my surgeon i refused to go for surgery. i did 3 flushes during 4 months and felt great .all my gastric trouble gone.

after 3rd flush i used to eat heavy foods that's why i got Gb attack again and i think that was gastric attack. well this time i am more serious with the US result which is showing that
Gallbladder is contracted with the thickening of gb wall and shows multiple echogenic foci with posterior shadowing . Cholelithasis with ?

Prostate appears mildly enlarge in size.
Fatty changes in liver.
after 2 days i search the net for this purpose and change the diet plan. and i come to know that gallbladder contract when its full of stone and its wall become thick.
and its better idea to go for a flush in this condition while i am not having a pain.

i want to ask you that while my Gb contracts with thickening of its wall and i am not having a pain. at this condition, should i go for GB flush?

thanks and regards

sanjay
india
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:25 am

sanjaykamra wrote:Greeting Master Atan!!

I am new to this forum. i am from india.

10 months ago i came to know that i have gallstone , multiple gallstone . after consulting my surgeon i refused to go for surgery. i did 3 flushes during 4 months and felt great .all my gastric trouble gone.

after 3rd flush i used to eat heavy foods that's why i got Gb attack again and i think that was gastric attack. well this time i am more serious with the US result which is showing that
Gallbladder is contracted with the thickening of gb wall and shows multiple echogenic foci with posterior shadowing . Cholelithasis with ?

Prostate appears mildly enlarge in size.
Fatty changes in liver.
after 2 days i search the net for this purpose and change the diet plan. and i come to know that gallbladder contract when its full of stone and its wall become thick.
and its better idea to go for a flush in this condition while i am not having a pain.

i want to ask you that while my Gb contracts with thickening of its wall and i am not having a pain. at this condition, should i go for GB flush?

thanks and regards

sanjay
india

I feel it is safe to do gall Gallbladder flush. :smile:

However - your main problem is not gall bladder - it is the formation of gallbladder stones, it could be caused by high cholesterol in your blood, you need to reduce it - so that gallstone formation is to the minimum.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

My blog visitor, Kenny, has sought your help for his father's health issue - Kenny had done your recommended gallbladder flush with success early last year. :vh:

Hi there this is kenny here .. remember me .. i am sure u do ..

well i am perfectly fine with the flush till date no pain nothing ..

but

i have an issue if Dr. atan can do something about this one..

wel my father a diabetic age 54 had some pain in heart and hands veins getting pulled up and cannot breath so we took him to the hospital and did all the tests possible including angiography did it this morning Dr says he has 4 blockage 70-90 % so just wanted to ask if there is some natural remedy which works on this as well if yes pls let me know if he can clear the blockage in the veins also..

Waiting for a reply

Cheers and good health to every 1 .. cheers :)

"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

atan

Unread postby atan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:13 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

My blog visitor, Kenny, has sought your help for his father's health issue - Kenny had done your recommended gallbladder flush with success early last year. :vh:

Hi there this is kenny here .. remember me .. i am sure u do ..

well i am perfectly fine with the flush till date no pain nothing ..

but

i have an issue if Dr. atan can do something about this one..

wel my father a diabetic age 54 had some pain in heart and hands veins getting pulled up and cannot breath so we took him to the hospital and did all the tests possible including angiography did it this morning Dr says he has 4 blockage 70-90 % so just wanted to ask if there is some natural remedy which works on this as well if yes pls let me know if he can clear the blockage in the veins also..

Waiting for a reply

Cheers and good health to every 1 .. cheers :)

There are some success in removing serious 4 blockages - by using the oats and black fungus techniques . :smile:

Need to continue using the above techniques for 40 days - need to drink the BFD first thing in the morning.

However - it is a risk he have to take, i am not sure this will work for him or it is safe for him.

Good Luck.

master atan.
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

sanjaykamra

Unread postby sanjaykamra » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi master atan

I am Sanjay from India.previously I post about my ticking of wall of GB question and as per your advice I have done two successfully flush and pass out many tiny and bigger stone. My last flush was four days ago .

Now I am on low diet oats and vegg only.

But since two days I feel some mild pain at night exactly at 4.00am that last for ten minute. After the bowl movement at night I feel easy. I think that pain is gastric trouble which occurs regularly at night however I am not taking any heavy meal.

Kindly suggest.

Kindly tell me what kind of pain it is ?
What to do..?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:35 pm

sanjaykamra wrote:Hi master atan

I am Sanjay from India.previously I post about my ticking of wall of GB question and as per your advice I have done two successfully flush and pass out many tiny and bigger stone. My last flush was four days ago .

Now I am on low diet oats and vegg only.

But since two days I feel some mild pain at night exactly at 4.00am that last for ten minute. After the bowl movement at night I feel easy. I think that pain is gastric trouble which occurs regularly at night however I am not taking any heavy meal.

Kindly suggest.

Kindly tell me what kind of pain it is ?
What to do..?

The pain could be big stones leaving your gall bladder - this had happened to me when i did the third GB flush - mine the pain last for 30 seconds - 20 years ago. :smile:

I am glad gall stones is flushed out form your GB - may be you do more flush in the future.

If it is your stomach causing the pain - due to acid - you can try to take the Oats at night - about one hour before sleep - oats will absorb the acid - try it out and let me know.

I am happy you are eating healthy foods. :vh:

master atan.

sanjaykamra

Fatty Liver and gallbladder contraction

Unread postby sanjaykamra » Thu May 25, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi master Atan,

I need a advise/Help :help: from you. I am very much fed up .My age 37 height 5'10 and weight 80 kg. I had contracted gallbladder since last 5 years. i did many flush but last 7 to 8 flush yield nothing. after that i search on the net & found some homeopathic doctor who gave me medicine for clear up contraction . the medicine improved my digestion power. the medicine i am taking since last one month approved by WHO.

Before two days i ate MCDONALD burger at evening. after dinner all i vomit, after that pain subsidies at my stomach so i admitted in the emergency and doctor gave me some pain killer after 2 hour i discharged from the hospital.

After all the scan & test i found that " i am still having contracted gallbladder also having a fatty liver grader 2 .

the size of the liver is enlarged by 16cm. :thinking

I am very afraid what to do? I am very upset because I don't know how to Deal with it ? :help:

I am eating papaya at night.
Drinking Leomade water throuh out the day
Taking herbal medicine for Contraction.
Excising Daily

what else?

what can i do for my fatty liver and contraction of gallbladder ?

please advice me master atan.I am waiting for your reply.

:ty:

master
Adviser

Re: Fatty Liver and gallbladder contraction

Unread postby master » Sat May 27, 2017 10:05 am

sanjaykamra wrote:Hi master Atan,

I need a advise/Help :help: from you. I am very much fed up .My age 37 height 5'10 and weight 80 kg. I had contracted gallbladder since last 5 years. i did many flush but last 7 to 8 flush yield nothing. after that i search on the net & found some homeopathic doctor who gave me medicine for clear up contraction . the medicine improved my digestion power. the medicine i am taking since last one month approved by WHO.

Before two days i ate MCDONALD burger at evening. after dinner all i vomit, after that pain subsidies at my stomach so i admitted in the emergency and doctor gave me some pain killer after 2 hour i discharged from the hospital.

After all the scan & test i found that " i am still having contracted gallbladder also having a fatty liver grader 2 .

the size of the liver is enlarged by 16cm. :thinking

I am very afraid what to do? I am very upset because I don't know how to Deal with it ? :help:

I am eating papaya at night.
Drinking Leomade water throuh out the day
Taking herbal medicine for Contraction.
Excising Daily

what else?

what can i do for my fatty liver and contraction of gallbladder ?

please advice me master atan.I am waiting for your reply.

:ty:

Where is your location. ?

sanjaykamra

Unread postby sanjaykamra » Sun May 28, 2017 4:19 pm

HI!
I am from new delhi ,INDIA.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon May 29, 2017 1:39 pm

There is a very good cure - a plant that is available in your place. :smile:

The plant name is --- Phyllanthus niruri - மாயம் செய்யும் கீழாநெல்லி… இது, மஞ்சள் காமாலைக்கு மட்டுமல்ல! - Kilanelli

You have to find the red seeds one - normal one is green seeds.

Find a handful of it - soal in water for one hour - use blender with half green apple and about half cup of water - after blending - remove the juice and drink it - you can drink it once only - after 3 days - give me some feed back.

:arrow: remember it is the red seed plant. The whole plant and root is use for this remedy.

youtube ----- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkWKliX9nYM

Good Luck.

master atan.
Last edited by master on Wed May 31, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: The whole plant and root is use for this remedy.

mirandawa

Unread postby mirandawa » Tue May 30, 2017 7:45 am

sanjaykamra wrote:HI!
I am from new delhi ,INDIA.

Hi Sanjay :smile:

i'm from Hyderabad..

The fruit advised by master is - "Amla". In south India, we call it as "Osiri kaaya".

Good luck. :vh:

sanjaykamra

Unread postby sanjaykamra » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Hello master Atan :ty:

thanks for your early reply! I am very happy that you suggest a wonderful herb for liver disorder.
The herbs you told me is very famous here also have very different name.
after i got the reply from you ,I search the plant .

"i found this plant with green leaves with no fruit not green nor red.it is very small plant with no fruit"

what I am getting (online) is :help:
" the juice of it"
" the powder of it"
"the seeds to grow the plant"
it take maybe 1 month to grow the plant

what do i do? :thinking
please advice.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:29 pm

sanjaykamra wrote:Hello master Atan :ty:

thanks for your early reply! I am very happy that you suggest a wonderful herb for liver disorder.
The herbs you told me is very famous here also have very different name.
after i got the reply from you ,I search the plant .

"i found this plant with green leaves with no fruit not green nor red.it is very small plant with no fruit"

what I am getting (online) is :help:
" the juice of it"
" the powder of it"
"the seeds to grow the plant"
it take maybe 1 month to grow the plant

what do i do? :thinking
please advice.

Thank you --- mirandawa :gpost:

This plant can grow to 12 inches - under the leaves - it has green or red seeds.

Many use the green seed plant ( it is bitter ) - mix with goat milk to heal jaundices.

The red seed under the leaves ( it is sweet ) - it is harder to find - once you locate it - it will have plenty growing together.

Try again - road side usually has plenty of red seeds variety.

My technique require fresh red seed plant - it is very effective and had been proven to heal liver on many occasion.

master atan.

sanjaykamra

Unread postby sanjaykamra » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello Master Atan!! :wink2:
thanks for great information about the herb. I search all over and found that the herb will be available very easily at rainy season in India i.e. next month.
It is a great herb. :yp:
:help:
i want to ask that I am having a pain under my right rib after i got attack(12 days approx). it gives me problem while lying down & while sneeze and my gallbladder is also contracted.
I am doing castor oil pack with heating pad regularly.

Can i go for flush ? at this position.
or what else can i do for my gallbladder & fatty liver (because the herb will take one month to come).
i am very much afraid .

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 am

sanjaykamra wrote:Hello Master Atan!! :wink2:
thanks for great information about the herb. I search all over and found that the herb will be available very easily at rainy season in India i.e. next month.
It is a great herb. :yp:
i want to ask that I am having a pain under my right rib after i got attack(12 days approx). it gives me problem while lying down & while sneeze and my gallbladder is also contracted.
I am doing castor oil pack with heating pad regularly.

Can i go for flush ? at this position.
or what else can i do for my gallbladder & fatty liver (because the herb will take one month to come).
i am very much afraid .

Parsley plants is good for you.

Blend about 3 to 5 plants of parsley with half green apple and drink the juice - drink it on an empty stomach.

Can mix with honey or cinnamon.

Good Luck.

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”