High Blood Pressure

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

SAG

High Blood Pressure

Unread postby SAG » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:23 am

Dear Master,

I was wondering if you had a natural remedy for high blood pressure. Ever since my hysterectomy 8 yrs ago it seems my blood pressure is high. Not dangerous but it was always low around 115 over 80. Now when it's tested it's 140 over 80 and the doctors don't like it that high. My mother had high BP but my father's was always lower like mine. Now mine is a concern. :help:

Relaxing and trying not to stress does not work. :omg2:

Any ideas? :unsure:

I'm taking the oats drink and I got more black fungus to start that for 3 or 4 weeks then I will start the omega 3. :yp:

I'm having my blood work done to find out if everything is good.

Thank you for any advice you may have for me. :respect:

master
Adviser

Re: High Blood Pressure

Unread postby master » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:04 pm

SAG wrote:Dear Master,

I was wondering if you had a natural remedy for high blood pressure. Ever since my hysterectomy 8 yrs ago it seems my blood pressure is high. Not dangerous but it was always low around 115 over 80. Now when it's tested it's 140 over 80 and the doctors don't like it that high. My mother had high BP but my father's was always lower like mine. Now mine is a concern. :help:

I'm taking the oats drink and I got more black fungus to start that for 3 or 4 weeks then I will start the omega 3. :yp:

I don't feel your BP is having problem - it is normal to me. :smile:

Black fungus and omega3 is a super techniques - it can heal many sickness and keep your blood clean.

Blood test will be good to check for problems - let me know if you blood have problem , we will work on it.

Good Luck.

master atan.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:46 am

Thank you Master. :respect:

Maybe when you checked my BP I was not stressed and it was lower. :vgood: I am glad to hear you feel it's normal.

I'm having all kinds blood tests done next week so I will post the results here when I get them.

I purchased more black fungus but have not started making the drink yet. I have company coming to visit and we will be visiting and traveling around each day eating and drinking things maybe not so good for us... :thinking so I will start making the drink after they leave. I have purchased good Omega 3 which I will start after I drink the black fungus drink for 3 or 4 weeks.

Marlene

master wrote:

Black fungus and omega3 is a super techniques - it can heal many sickness and keep your blood clean.

Blood test will be good to check for problems - let me know if you blood have problem , we will work on it.

Good Luck.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Good luck and try to be as happy as possible. :vh:

SAG wrote:Thank you Master. :respect:

Maybe when you checked my BP I was not stressed and it was lower. :vgood: I am glad to hear you feel it's normal.

I'm having all kinds blood tests done next week so I will post the results here when I get them.

I purchased more black fungus but have not started making the drink yet. I have company coming to visit and we will be visiting and traveling around each day eating and drinking things maybe not so good for us... :thinking so I will start making the drink after they leave. I have purchased good Omega 3 which I will start after I drink the black fungus drink for 3 or 4 weeks.

Marlene

master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Dear Master,

I will do my best to be happy because you tell me so. :D: :yp: I am having a very good summer this year. :vh:

Marlene

master wrote:Good luck and try to be as happy as possible. :vh:

SAG wrote:Thank you Master. :respect:

Marlene

master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Dear Master,

I got all my blood work tests yesterday. Everything was better than normal. :yp: In fact the doctor couldn't believe how good things were. The LDL and HDL cholesterol levels were so good and amazing that she didn't understand what I am doing to have such good numbers at my age. :thinking :omg: .
Liver, gallbladder, urine, blood sugar, hemoglobin and thyroid were all great as well!!! :yp: Some of them exceeded the good numbers.

I don't know why my BP has been high at times. Most likely lack of good sleep and some stress. I am working on the stress and exercising helps a lot.

I probably don't need to do the black fungus drink anymore but I like it. I bought some more mushrooms. I feel like it cleans my blood. I also do the oat drink (when I remember) and the orange/lemon health drink. One thing I told the doctor is that I eat all the good fats. I don't believe in low fat things. Those are more harmful. I do eat meat as well except pork which makes me very ill. So with all I was told yesterday, I am very happy. I might live a very long time. :wink2: :D:

master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Nice to know your health is under control and back to normal. :smile:

The honey and yellow lemon drink - add about half tea spoon of virgin olive oil to the drink - this will help you more.

master atan.

I got all my blood work tests yesterday. Everything was better than normal. :yp: In fact the doctor couldn't believe how good things were. The LDL and HDL cholesterol levels were so good and amazing that she didn't understand what I am doing to have such good numbers at my age. :thinking :omg: .
Liver, gallbladder, urine, blood sugar, hemoglobin and thyroid were all great as well!!! :yp: Some of them exceeded the good numbers.

I don't know why my BP has been high at times. Most likely lack of good sleep and some stress. I am working on the stress and exercising helps a lot.

I probably don't need to do the black fungus drink anymore but I like it. I bought some more mushrooms. I feel like it cleans my blood. I also do the oat drink (when I remember) and the orange/lemon health drink. One thing I told the doctor is that I eat all the good fats. I don't believe in low fat things. Those are more harmful. I do eat meat as well except pork which makes me very ill. So with all I was told yesterday, I am very happy. I might live a very long time. :wink2: :D:

master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:36 am

Thank you Master. :respect: I will add extra virgin olive oil to my lemon, orange honey drink.

May I ask you what additional benefits the olive oil will give me?

Marlene

master wrote:Nice to know your health is under control and back to normal. :smile:

The honey and yellow lemon drink - add about half tea spoon of virgin olive oil to the drink - this will help you more.

master atan.

master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:59 pm

To control H.P :smile:

SAG wrote:Thank you Master. :respect: I will add extra virgin olive oil to my lemon, orange honey drink.

May I ask you what additional benefits the olive oil will give me?

Marlene

master wrote:Nice to know your health is under control and back to normal. :smile:

master atan.

master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

atan

Unread postby atan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:45 pm

:thinking To control H.P. :smile:

1. H.P is not high blood pressure.

2. H.P is not a printer.

3. H.P in your digestive system.

master atan.
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:16 am

Master, you are very funny. :rofl:

I have 2 HP printers. I didn't think the olive oil would help them :omg: but I didn't wonder what H.P. was. In my digestive system? :omg:

I didn't put half teaspoon of olive oil in my lemon/orange health drink. It wasn't too bad and not all that different. I love olive oil and make all my own salad dressing with it.

Thank you for the clarification. :yp:

Marlene

atan wrote::thinking To control H.P. :smile:

1. H.P is not high blood pressure.

2. H.P is not a printer.

3. H.P in your digestive system.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Wow, jokes from Master and Marlene - so funny! :rofl: :omg: :claphand:

I have 2 HP printers, too! :omg: