Sabah Snake grass for cancer

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

kristal

Sabah Snake grass for cancer

Unread postby kristal » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi,

My dad has just been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive cancer and there's no known treatment to treat it. Doctor has already told us to prepare for the worse as my his condition will deteriorate very fast. I heard and read about this Sabah snake grass. I wonder if my dad is suitable to consume this grass. His cancer is due to his kidney transplant 19 years ago because his immune system has been suppressed by the drug for so long. He also had a triple heart bypass 5 years ago and has diabetics.

My mum had already gone to buy the snake grass in a nursery in Singapore. I wonder if anyone can advise if it's safe to consume. Will cause his transplanted kidney to be rejected?

Regards,
kristal

master
Adviser

Re: Sabah Snake grass for cancer

Unread postby master » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:00 pm

kristal wrote:Hi,

My dad has just been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive cancer and there's no known treatment to treat it. Doctor has already told us to prepare for the worse as my his condition will deteriorate very fast. I heard and read about this Sabah snake grass. I wonder if my dad is suitable to consume this grass. His cancer is due to his kidney transplant 19 years ago because his immune system has been suppressed by the drug for so long. He also had a triple heart bypass 5 years ago and has diabetics.

My mum had already gone to buy the snake grass in a nursery in Singapore. I wonder if anyone can advise if it's safe to consume. Will cause his transplanted kidney to be rejected?

Regards,
kristal

It is very difficult for me to advice you on this matter - too many conditions to look into.

So far from my experiences with SSG - it is safe. ( please aware that i am not a medical doctor )

If you want to try it out - start with 30 leaves with 1/4 green apple. per day for one week - hope this will cut down his pains.

100% no intake of sugar.

The full instructions is at the below link.....

viewtopic.php?f=164&t=4191

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”