Natural Method To Remove Gallstones - 自然的方法來消除膽結石

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

atan

Natural Method To Remove Gallstones - 自然的方法來消除膽結石

Unread postby atan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Effective Health Remedy - # 1

Natural Method To Remove Gallstone

I had posted this technique many times previously - this has proven to be very effective for many who had tried it. If one has many gallbladder stones, one will need to repeat this natural gallstone flush a few times, e.g. once a month over a few months.

Gall bladder stones today can be easily removed by operation and the so called laparoscopy, a process using laser to remove the gall bladder stones. But there are still other ways you can take rather than to undergo these expensive treatments, surgery and medicines to help you cleared of gall stones.

I had personally tried this natural gallstones removal and had recommended this method to many people. After 20 years of trying this remedy and from the feedback of other people who have tried this, so far there were no problems nor complications encountered. Hence, this technique is a good and safe way of removing gallstones naturally.

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan

Gallstones may not be everyone's concern but may lead to cancer. We all have them (big or small, many or few). "Cancer is never the 1st illness. There are a lot of other problems leading to cancer. I came across some materials stating that people with cancer usually had stones,” said Dr Lee of China.

One symptom of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal as if you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area."

Dr Lai Chiu Nan offers the apple juice treatment which is good for those with a weak liver. Liver and gallbladder are closely linked.

Olive Oil, Apple Juice, Green Apple, Lemon, Epsom Salts.jpg
Olive Oil, Apple Juice, Green Apple, Lemon, Epsom Salts.jpg (8.26 KiB) Viewed 866473 times

1) Drink 1 glass (250ml) 100% apple juice 4 times a day for 5 days. 1 glass at breakfast, 1 glass at lunch, 1 glass at dinner & 1 glass before going to bed or eat 4 or 5 apple per day . It softens the gallstones. Eat normally.

2) On the 6th day, skip dinner. At 6pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water. At 8 PM, repeat the same for purging purpose. It helps to flush out all solid stuff. It also opens the gallbladder ducts. At 10 PM, drink half a glass of olive oil mixed with half a glass of lemon juice. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage. Lemon juice helps to extract the stones out from gallbladder ducts.

Soon you will purge again. This time you can find greenish stuff floating in your toilet bowl, if you have gallstones. "You may want to count them. I have had people who passed out 40, 50 or up to 100 stones.” as told by Dr Lee. "Even if you don’t have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up every now and then.”

Apple ~~~ softens the Gall bladder stones.
Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) ~~~ opens the gallbladder or bile ducts for the stones to flow out from gallbladder.
Olive oil ~~~ lubricates the stones to ease their passage out from gallbladder.
Lemon juice ~~~ helps to extract the stones out from gallbladder ducts.

Something to share …..

Dr Lai Chiu Nan’s ]"6 Days Apple Juice Treatment" works wonderfully to remove gallstones in a natural way. I came to know this more than 10 years ago and many of my friends had benefited from this treatment without going for operation.

Ah Thien of Sabah almost had his gallbladder operated in the hospital in 1996. When we met up in Sandakan just few days before his operation appointment, he gave it a try when I told him about this apple juice treatment. To convince him, I called Loke YF (exIOI manager) in JB to tell him personally over the phone the beneficial experience of this apple juice treatment. The doctor was surprised of the disappearance of gallstones when Ah Thien went to the hospital for re-examination. He passed on this good news to his friends and relatives so much so that whenever a person wanted to buy Epsom salt from the pharmacy, straight away they knew that it’s for removal of gallstones treatment.

Lee MK (JCC manager) also drank the apple juice and passed out the gallstones. One day Alan Yap of Lahad Datu called me and asked for the apple juice treatment for his Indonesian mandore who refused to go for operation. According to Alan, his worker suffered great pain and could hardly walk. One week later, Alan called again saying that his worker still suffered the pain. I told Allan to bring his worker to see Lee MK who could witness to him so that he would repeat the 6 Days treatment one more time. Later I received good news from Allan that his worker was able to walk without pain after passing out the gallstones. No operation was required. Lee also told me that the worker thanked him many times whenever they met each other in Lahad Datu town for the encouragement and confidence given to him.

On 4/10/2005 when I and my family visited David Vun, my old friend, in Sydney, Australia I told him and his wife about this apple juice treatment. After my return to Malaysia, he asked me to email him the write up of the treatment. Later he told me that it worked and he had passed on to his friends and relatives.

To be more effective, drink green apple juice combine with fresh apple. You can buy 100% pure apple juice from supermarket in 2 liters packing. The treatment needs 6 liters only (4 x 250ml = 1 liter per day). Nevertheless, do include apple juice as one of your daily drinks. It’s good for you.

Gallstone FAQ

Prepared by Master atan - Johor - Malaysia.

[hr]

有效的健康補救措施 - #1

自然的方法來取出膽結石

我已張貼這一技術此前多次 - 這已被證明是非常有效的方法。如果你有很多的膽囊結石,需要重複這自然膽囊結石刷新了幾次,每月一次超過幾個月。

膽囊結石今天可以很容易地操作和所謂的腹腔鏡手術中,使用激光去除膽囊結石的過程中刪除。但仍有其他方法可以採取,而不是接受這些昂貴的治療,手術和藥物來幫助你清除膽囊結石。

我曾親自嘗試過這種自然的膽結石切除,並推薦使用這種方法對許多人來說。經過20年的努力這一補救措施,並從反饋的其他人誰曾經嘗試這樣做,到目前為止還沒有遇到的問題,也並發症。因此,這種技術是一個良好的和安全的方式消除膽結石自然。

刪除膽結石自然的雷久南博士

膽結石可能不會得到大家的關注,但可能會導致癌症的發生。我們每個人都有他們(或大或小,多還是少)。 “癌症是從來沒有在第一疾病導致癌症的發生有很多其他問題,我遇到了一些與癌症的人通常有寶石的材料,說:”雷久南博士。

症狀的膽結石是一種感覺,消腫大餐後,如​​果您不能消化的食物。如果它變得更嚴重,你會感到肝區疼痛。“

雷久南博士提供蘋果汁待遇是一個弱小的肝,這是很好的。肝臟和膽囊有密切的聯繫。

1)喝1杯(250毫升)100%蘋果汁,每日4次,連續5天。在早餐1杯,1杯午餐時,每天睡前或吃晚餐前1杯。一天吃4或5個蘋果也是適合蘋果可以軟化膽結石。正常進食。

2)在第6天,不能吃晚餐。在下午6時,飲一茶匙瀉鹽(硫酸鎂)與一杯溫水。晚上8時許,重複同樣的清洗目的。它可以幫助人體排出了全固態的東西。它也開啟了膽囊管。晚上10時許,喝半杯檸檬汁混合半杯橄欖油。油潤滑的石頭,以減輕他們通過。檸檬汁有助於提取的結石從膽囊管。

明天早晨,上廁所。這時候你可以找到綠色的東西浮在你的馬桶,如果你有膽結石。 “你可能想算來,我已經傳遞出40,50或100個石頭的人。”雷久南博士說。“即使你沒有任何症狀的膽結石,您仍可能有一些。這是一件好事給你的膽乾淨的“

蘋果〜〜〜軟化膽囊結石。
瀉鹽(硫酸鎂)〜〜〜打開膽囊或膽管結石從膽囊流出。
橄欖油〜〜〜潤滑的石頭,以減輕他們從膽囊通道。
檸檬汁〜〜〜可以提取的結石從膽囊管

共享的東西.....

雷久南博士 “6天蘋果汁療法”奇妙的作品以自然的方式消除膽結石。我才知道這超過10年前,我的很多朋友都從這種治療中受益,而無需進行操作。

阿添的沙巴幾乎有他的膽囊經營的醫院在1996年。當我們見面時,在山打根只是操作前幾天,他的任命,他給它一個嘗試,當我告訴他這蘋果汁治療。為了說服他,我叫陸YF(exIOI經理)JB親自通過電話告訴他這個蘋果汁治療有益的經驗。膽結石失踪的當阿添去到醫院進行複檢時,醫生驚訝的。他這個好消息傳遞給他的朋友和親戚,以至於當一個人想從藥店買瀉鹽,他們馬上知道,這是為了去除膽結石的治療。

李MK(JCC經理)也喝蘋果汁,並通過了膽結石。有一天,艾倫邑拉哈達圖給我打電話,問他的印尼mandore拒絕去操作的蘋果汁治療。據阿蘭,他的工人遭受了巨大的痛苦,幾乎不能走路。一個星期後,阿蘭再次打電話說,他的工人遭受的痛苦。我告訴艾倫,使他的工人,看到李MK誰也見證了他,讓他更多的時間將重複6天的治療。後來,我收到了艾倫,他的工人能走路不痛合格後,膽結石的好消息。無操作是必要的。李還告訴我,工作人員表示感謝,他多次會面時,他們相互拉哈達圖鎮給他的鼓勵和信心。

在2005年4月10日,當我和我的家人,我的老朋友,參觀了大衛VUN在澳大利亞的悉尼,我告訴他和他的妻子這蘋果汁治療。我回到馬來西亞後,他問我發郵件給他寫了治療。後來他告訴我,它的工作,他通過了他的朋友和親戚。

為了更有效,喝綠茶蘋果汁結合新鮮的蘋果。您可以從超市購買100%純蘋果汁2公升包裝。治療只需要6升(4×250毫升= 1升每天)。然而,包括蘋果汁,為你的日常飲料之一。這是對你有好處。

自然的方法來消除膽結石 - 常見問題

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

Katarina

Re: Natural Method To Remove Gallstones - 自然的方法來消除膽結石

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Dear Master, perhaps you have Chinese characters readable on your computer , but here with me, I got this, shown in the photo,from the last third of your post. I just wanted you to know and for those as well who got the same unreadable little squares ;) .But I understood it was a Chinese translation from the English written text.

[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Katarina wrote:
Dear Master, perhaps you have Chinese characters readable on your computer , but here with me, I got this, shown in the photo,from the last third of your post. I just wanted you to know and for those as well who got the same unreadable little squares ;) .But I understood it was a Chinese translation from the English written text.

:thinking You need Chinese language pack on your computer.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:40 am

master wrote:
Katarina wrote:

:thinking You need Chinese language pack on your computer.

Yes Master, okay, it means everyone can read :D: , I only wanted to check :vh: .
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I am glad you are posting this technique here. :claphand:

I first heard of this natural method of removing gallstones from you way back in 2008, and was I very relieved to learn of that because in April, 2009, I was diagnosed with a 22mm gallstone in my gallbladder, for which the only option the doctor told me was to go for surgery to remove my gallbladder.

But thanks to this natural technique you had taught me, 3 1/2 years later to today, I still have my gallbladder and I need not have to go for surgery. I had done 7 flushes already (the last was a few weeks ago) to maintain a good gallbladder and I can eat rich, fatty foods these days without any gallbladder pains already. :yp:

I had posted my gallbladder experience at my blog here :-

http://happyhomemaker88.com/2009/04/20/ ... all-stone/

...and many readers there have asked me a lot of questions about this natural technique, some of which, I cannot really reply :oops: .

Now, I am glad to refer them here whereby they can check out your FAQs on this natural method of removing gallstones. :wink:

One tip that I have to further improve on Dr. Lai's method ===> if by midnight on Day 5 (after drinking the 2 doses of Epsom Salts and the cup of Olive Oil/Lemon Juice - 1 cup is 250 ml), we still have not gone to the bathroom to purge....repeat 1 dose of Epsom Salts upon waking up on Day 6 morning (e.g. 8 am), and another dose at 10 am ....that would start the purge very effectively. :vh:

If one can stomach it, one can also take a cup of Olive Oil/Lemon Juice in place of the 2nd Epsom Salts at 10 am. This is even better. :vh:

Some people said they never purged anything until the next day when they have their normal , daily one-time bowel movement, and then they said that this method never worked for them because they never saw any gallstones flushed out. To see the stones, one must have purges or diarrhoea a few times first to clear the bowel system.

Another tip :idea: ===> on Day 5 breakfast and lunch, it helps to have a light vegetarian meal (no meat and fatty foods) as that will help to build up pressure in the gallbladder and during the purge, we will be able to flush out more gallstones.

Good Luck in your gallbladder flush!

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

[hr]

下午好,親愛的大師 :smile:

我很高興你在這裡發布這個技術。 :claphand:

我第一次聽到這種自然的方法去除膽結石你的方式早在2008年,我很安心學習,因為在2009年4月,我被確診為我的一個22毫米的膽囊結石膽囊,唯一的選擇醫生告訴我是去我的膽囊手術切除。

但是,由於這種自然的技術,你教我,3 1/2年後的今天,我仍然有我的膽囊,我沒有必要做外科手術。我做了7刷新(最後是幾個星期前)保持良好的膽囊,我可以吃油膩的,高脂肪的食物,這些天已經沒有任何膽囊疼痛。 :yp:

我已經在我的博客張貼了我的膽囊經驗: -

http://happyhomemaker88.com/2009/04/20/ ... all-stone/

......和許多讀者都問了我很多的問題,這種自然的技術,其中的一些,我不能真正回答: :thinking

現在,我很高興在這裡指他們,使他們可以檢查出這種自然的方法去除膽結石的常見問題。

給你一個建議,我要進一步提高對雷久南博士的方法===>第5天午夜(後喝2次服用瀉鹽和橄欖油/檸檬果汁杯 - 1杯為250毫升),還沒有去廁所....起床後第6天早上(如上午8點),另一個在上午10點的劑量重複1次劑量瀉鹽......,將開始清洗非常有效的。 :vh:

如果一個人可以忍受,也可以把橄欖油/一杯檸檬汁的第二次瀉鹽在上午10點。這是更好的。 :vh:

有些人說,他們從未被清除過任何東西,直到第二天,當他們有他們的正常,每日一時間排便,然後他們說,這種方法從來沒有為他們工作,因為他們從來沒有見過任何膽結石衝出。要看到的石頭,必須將清除或腹瀉了幾次,以清除腸道系統。

另一個技巧:理念:===>第5天早餐和午餐,它有助於有一個光的素食餐(無肉和脂肪的食物),因為這將有助於建立在膽囊內壓力,在清洗過程中,我們將能沖洗出更多的膽結石。

好運氣在你的膽囊沖洗!

有了愛,光與和平 :Dziekuje:

"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 pm

gallbladder.jpg
gallbladder.jpg (77.87 KiB) Viewed 866414 times

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

I am now on Day 3 of the Black Fungus/Oatmeal blood remedy :vh: ... but I had earlier planned do a Gallbladder Flush (my 8th flush since you taught me this method) with Purge Day on Friday next week. :thinking

1) Can I do the gallbladder flush while I am still on the Black Fungus/Oats remedy :?:

2) On Day 6 (Purge Day), after lunch and before my 6pm Epsom Salts drink, when is the best time to drink the Black Fungus :?:

Thank you for your guidance, Master :vh: .

With love, peace and joy :g ,

[hr]

我現在在第3天的黑木耳/燕麥血的補救措施...但我早些時候曾計劃做了膽囊同花順(我的第八乾淨的,因為你教我這個方法)下週五排毒的

1)我可以做膽囊沖洗,而我仍然在黑木耳/燕麥補救措施?

2)在第6天(排毒日),午餐後之前,我下午6點瀉鹽喝,喝黑木耳的最佳時間是何時?:

謝謝你為你的指導下,大師

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

I am now on Day 3 of the Black Fungus/Oatmeal blood remedy :vh: ... but I had earlier planned do a Gallbladder Flush (my 8th flush since you taught me this method) with Purge Day on Friday next week. :thinking

1) Can I do the gallbladder flush while I am still on the Black Fungus/Oats remedy :?:

2) On Day 6 (Purge Day), after lunch and before my 6pm Epsom Salts drink, when is the best time to drink the Black Fungus :?:

Thank you for your guidance, Master :vh: .

[hr]

我現在在第3天的黑木耳/燕麥血的補救措施...但我早些時候曾計劃做了膽囊同花順(我的第八乾淨的,因為你教我這個方法)下週五排毒的

1)我可以做膽囊沖洗,而我仍然在黑木耳/燕麥補救措施?

2)在第6天(排毒日),午餐後之前,我下午6點瀉鹽喝,喝黑木耳的最佳時間是何時?:

謝謝你為你的指導下,大師

Not necessary to detox your gall bladder at this moment.

The black fungus can dissolve the cholesterol stone in your gall bladder, will monitor it for one month, then we decide.

[hr]

沒有必要在這一刻,膽排毒。

黑木耳能溶解膽固醇結石,膽,將監測了一個月,然後我們的決定。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Wow, the Black Fungus can also dissolve the cholesterol gallstones? I am very happy to hear that :yp: ...okay, we will monitor a further one month and see how my gallbladder feels then. I did the last flush about 6 months ago and I usually do it half-yearly. :claphand:

[hr]

哇,黑木耳還可以溶解膽固醇結石嗎?我很高興聽到......好吧,我們將進一步監控1個月,看看我的膽囊感覺。我做了最後的排毒大約6個月前,我通常每半年一次。

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:55 pm

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

Wow, the Black Fungus can also dissolve the cholesterol gallstones? I am very happy to hear that :yp: ...okay, we will monitor a further one month and see how my gallbladder feels then. I did the last flush about 6 months ago and I usually do it half-yearly. :claphand:

[hr]

哇,黑木耳還可以溶解膽固醇結石嗎?我很高興聽到......好吧,我們將進一步監控1個月,看看我的膽囊感覺。我做了最後的排毒大約6個月前,我通常每半年一次。

Gallbladder flush is a very effective , safe and fast method , however black fungus technique will solve the root cause of the gallbladder stones, that is remove bad cholesterol from the blood.

[hr]

膽囊沖洗是一種非常有效,安全,快捷的方法,然而,黑木耳技術解決膽囊結石的根本原因,即從血液中清除壞膽固醇。

Master atan - Johor - Malaysia.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Thank you for your further explanation, dear Master :vh:

The lemon juice/olive drink at 10pm on Day 6 of the gallbladder flush is very yucky to drink. I usually beat the two together so that it is easier to drink. But I usually get nausea and a bit of acid reflux after that, even after putting in 1 to 2 tablespoon of honey. I would burp a lot even when I was asleep and there would be acid reflux...so, I slept higher with 2 pillows. :omg2:

Any tips you may have on how to get over that part of stomach discomfort :?:

For me, that's the most difficult part of the flush procedure. :thinking

[hr]

感謝您為您進一步的解釋,

是很噁心的喝檸檬汁/橄欖飲料的膽囊沖洗6日晚上10點。我通常打兩個在一起,這樣很容易喝。但我通常噁心,反酸的有點在那之後,甚至後,將在1〜2湯匙蜂蜜。我會打嗝了很多,即使我睡著了,會有反酸的......所以,我睡2個枕頭。

任何提示,你可能對如何克服胃部不適的那部分?

對我來說,這是最困難的部分沖洗程序。

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:31 am

choesf wrote:Thank you for your further explanation, dear Master :vh:

The lemon juice/olive drink at 10pm on Day 6 of the gallbladder flush is very yucky to drink. I usually beat the two together so that it is easier to drink. But I usually get nausea and a bit of acid reflux after that, even after putting in 1 to 2 tablespoon of honey. I would burp a lot even when I was asleep and there would be acid reflux...so, I slept higher with 2 pillows. :omg2:

Any tips you may have on how to get over that part of stomach discomfort :?:

For me, that's the most difficult part of the flush procedure. :thinking

[hr]

感謝您為您進一步的解釋,

是很噁心的喝檸檬汁/橄欖飲料的膽囊沖洗6日晚上10點。我通常打兩個在一起,這樣很容易喝。但我通常噁心,反酸的有點在那之後,甚至後,將在1〜2湯匙蜂蜜。我會打嗝了很多,即使我睡著了,會有反酸的......所以,我睡2個枕頭。

任何提示,你可能對如何克服胃部不適的那部分?

對我來說,這是最困難的部分沖洗程序。

May be you can use virgin olive oil. :smile:

Lemon is acidic - it can caused your stomach discomfort, the function of the lemon juice is to dissolved gall stone and made it easier to drink olive oil.

Take one spoon of honey 5 minutes before you drink the olive oil and lemon juice - it can help.

Good Luck.

[hr]

可能是你可以使用初榨橄欖油。

檸檬是酸性的 - 它可以使你的胃部不適,檸檬果汁的功能是溶解膽囊結石,和使得它更容易喝橄欖油。

喝一湯匙蜂蜜5分鐘之前,及後你喝橄欖油和檸檬果汁 - 它可以提供幫助。

祝你好運。

Master atan - Johor - Malaysia.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:16 am

Thank you for your tips, dear Master. That's a good idea indeed - take 1 tablespoon of honey before drinking the lemon juice/olive oil. I will be sure to follow that method in my next flush. I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil. :vh:

謝謝您的提示,親愛的主人。這確實是一個好主意 - 前喝檸檬汁/橄欖油1湯匙蜂蜜。我將在我的下一個排毒,一定要遵循這個方法。我用特級初榨橄欖油

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Remember I spoke to you yesterday about my blog visitor who asked if he can do the Gallbladder Flush even if he has had surgery to reduce his stomach for weight loss purposes? I have copied his comments here for your update. :thinking :vh:

Hope he will have a successful Gallbladder Flush also. :claphand:

[hr]

還記得我昨天跟你說話,我的博客訪問者誰問,如果他能做到膽囊排毒石的,即使他已經做了手術,以減少他的肚子減肥的目的嗎?我抄了他的意見在這裡為您更新。

希望他能有一個成功的的膽囊排毒石也。

Kenny said :-

Dear Sir,

Myself Kkaron (Kenny) Age – 30 yrs

I have gone through your Blog and have a doubt rising up in my mind.

I have undergone Gastric Sleeve Surgery in December 2011 as i was very over weight. i have already lost 75kgs of weight in total and i am very much happy with it. But last week i had jaundice i did my whole body checkup in which i came to know that i have few stones in my GAL BLADER and the Biggest is of 2cm as its reflecting in my Sonography ..
I have discussed about this matter with the doctor and he suggested me to go under a Gal Bladder Surgery which i dont want to cause i have already done one in 2011 in which part of my stomach was removed. As i have gone through your blog which tempts me to do it asap. but i just wanted to ask you. As my stomach size is bit small will this work on me too. I would appreciate your concern regarding the same.

Looking forward for your reply

Regards

[hr]

我已經通過你的博客,有一個疑問在我的腦海裡升起。

2011年12月,我已經接受胃袖手術,因為我是很過重。我已經失去了75公斤的重量,總,我非常喜歡。但上週我有黃疸我做了我的全身檢查中,我才知道,我在我的膽,有幾塊石頭,最大的是為2cm,其反映在我的超聲..
我已經討論過此事的醫生,他建議我去下一個膽的手術,我不想因為我已經做了一個在2011年中,我的胃被刪除。我已經通過您的博客,讓我嘴饞盡快做到這一點。但我只是想向您請教。我的胃的大小是有點小,這對我太。我會很感激你的關心有關。

Kkaron (Kenny)

choesf said :-

Hi there, dear Kenny :D:

I spoke to Master atan, and he said you can do this Natural Gallbladder Flush even if your stomach size is reduced. However, if the 1 cup or 250ml portion of the Epsom Salts and Olive Oil/Lemon juice is too much for your stomach to be drank at one go (at 6pm, 8pm and 10pm on Day 6), you can divide the portions into halves and drink them at every hour or so. Example, 1 cup to be drank in two times, instead of at one go.

Master atan recommended that you do the Dhealing Basic Blood Remedy (Black Fungus/Oats) after doing this Gallbladder Cleanse.

Hope this helps…

With best wishes,

[hr]

我跟大師ATAN,他說你可以做這自然膽囊沖洗,即使你的胃的大小減少。但是,如果瀉鹽和橄欖油/檸檬汁1杯或250ml的部分實在是太多了,你的胃喝一次(下午6時,晚上8點至晚上10點第6天),你可以分割成半部分和喝他們每隔一小時左右。例如,1杯喝了兩次,而不是在一個去。

主ATAN建議你做的Dhealing的基本(黑木耳/燕麥),後做膽囊淨化​​血液補救措施。

希望這會有所幫助...

My Dear Choesf,

Thanks a million for your prompt reply, i would like to bring to your kind

notice that i have started it 2 days back, as told i am taking 1 ltr of juice

time to time, and yes i can consume 1 glass at a time so i will continue

the normal procedure.. thanks u so much 1ns again and regards to Dr.

Atan..

So Sorry for Late Reply was very very busy..

Regards

Kkaron (Kenny)

[hr]

萬分感謝您的及時答复,我想提請你

請注意,我已經開始了2天回,告訴我是1升的果汁

不時,是的,我可以一次,所以我會繼續消耗1杯

正常的程序..這麼多再次感謝您,並視大師ATAN

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 am

Should be fine for Kkaron (Kenny). :smile:

Once it is successful in removing the some of the gall stones , we can do more to remove the big one.

Dhealing basic blood remedy will be good to reduce the size of the gall stones - it will be easier to remove bigger gall stones if he do the second gall stones flush.

應該是沒有問題的Kkaron(肯尼)。

一旦在取出的膽囊結石是成功的,我們可以做得更多,以除去大的。

Dhealing 基本血的補救措施將是很好的降低膽囊結石的大小 - 這將是更大的膽囊結石更容易去除他做第二膽囊結石排毒石.

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:44 am

Thank you, dear Master, I had informed him already of your advice. :vh:

He had done his first gallbladder flush 2 days ago, but he reported not seeing any green stuff/stones floating in the water despite going to the toilet 4 times (2 at 10pm on Day 6, 2 at Day morning). :thinking

I have copied his comments here. I told him that for some people, they don't see the stones on their first flush but to keep on trying and do a second flush in 2 weeks time. :thinking

他已經做了他的第一個膽囊腹瀉2天前的報導,但他沒有看到任何綠色的東西/石頭漂浮在水面上,儘管去廁所的4倍(2第6天,2日上午在晚上10點)。

我抄了他的意見在這裡。我告訴他,對一些人來說,他們沒有看到他們的第一次腹瀉的石頭上,而是繼續嘗試,並在2個星期的時間做了第二次腹瀉。

http://happyhomemaker88.com/2008/10/14/ ... ment-42262" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello Choesf,

It was my 6th day yesterday, and i skipped my dinner and drank 1 tea spoon of epsom salt with warm water at 6pm , repeated it at 8 pm again, then i had motion twice, @ 10 pm i had half glass of olive oil mixed with half glass of fresh lemon juice, but i dint had any motion till morning 9 today, i had 2 motion @ 10 Am today but i could not find the greenish stuff floating .. so is it normal .. and i had my break fast

Bit tensed here heheh so just thought to share it with u choesf ..

any suggestions on this pls

Regards

Kkaron (kenny)

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm

choesf wrote:Thank you, dear Master, I had informed him already of your advice. :vh:

He had done his first gallbladder flush 2 days ago, but he reported not seeing any green stuff/stones floating in the water despite going to the toilet 4 times (2 at 10pm on Day 6, 2 at Day morning). :thinking

I have copied his comments here. I told him that for some people, they don't see the stones on their first flush but to keep on trying and do a second flush in 2 weeks time. :thinking

他已經做了他的第一個膽囊腹瀉2天前的報導,但他沒有看到任何綠色的東西/石頭漂浮在水面上,儘管去廁所的4倍(2第6天,2日上午在晚上10點)。

我抄了他的意見在這裡。我告訴他,對一些人來說,他們沒有看到他們的第一次腹瀉的石頭上,而是繼續嘗試,並在2個星期的時間做了第二次腹瀉。

http://happyhomemaker88.com/2008/10/14/ ... ment-42262" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello Choesf,

It was my 6th day yesterday, and i skipped my dinner and drank 1 tea spoon of epsom salt with warm water at 6pm , repeated it at 8 pm again, then i had motion twice, @ 10 pm i had half glass of olive oil mixed with half glass of fresh lemon juice, but i dint had any motion till morning 9 today, i had 2 motion @ 10 Am today but i could not find the greenish stuff floating .. so is it normal .. and i had my break fast

Bit tensed here heheh so just thought to share it with u choesf ..

any suggestions on this pls

Regards

Kkaron (kenny)

That is normal for people who had big stones - advice him to try the dhealing basic remedy to reduce the size of the stone.

Some time - the stones is in black color.

[hr]

這是正常的人有大石頭 - 忠告他要嘗試dhealing的基本的補救措施,以減少大小的石頭。

有時 - 石頭是黑色。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 am

Thank you, dear Master, I had informed him of what you said :vh: .

With love, peace and light :g ,

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Another blog visitor has posed a question to me, to which I am not sure how to reply...hope Master can assist to advise him? :thinking

opheliapu said :

Hi, is it possible to remove gall stones 10-12mm with Gall Bladder “CHOLESYSTITIS” behaviour.

My friend has gall stone one is 10-12mm and 2 to 3 small size, he got ultrasound result and doctor inform its “CHOLESYSTITIS”

Is it Possible to remove this with liver Flush method.

one day he got sever pain and we go to emergency to hospital after some treatment the doctors discharge after that he is admitted in hospital for 2 to 3 days and now he is normal but doctors advised for operation. his age is 25 years.

what should we do please suggest?

http://happyhomemaker88.com/2008/10/14/ ... allstones/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Comment # 184)

Cholesystitis is inflammation of the gallbladder, and I am just wondering if the purging on Day 6 may trigger more pain, since the gallbladder is inflammed? :thinking

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:39 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

Another blog visitor has posed a question to me, to which I am not sure how to reply...hope Master can assist to advise him? :thinking

opheliapu said :

Hi, is it possible to remove gall stones 10-12mm with Gall Bladder “CHOLESYSTITIS” behaviour.

My friend has gall stone one is 10-12mm and 2 to 3 small size, he got ultrasound result and doctor inform its “CHOLESYSTITIS”

Is it Possible to remove this with liver Flush method.

one day he got sever pain and we go to emergency to hospital after some treatment the doctors discharge after that he is admitted in hospital for 2 to 3 days and now he is normal but doctors advised for operation. his age is 25 years.

what should we do please suggest?

http://happyhomemaker88.com/2008/10/14/ ... allstones/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Comment # 184)

Cholesystitis is inflammation of the gallbladder, and I am just wondering if the purging on Day 6 may trigger more pain, since the gallbladder is inflammed? :thinking

I had done an energy healing for his liver and gall bladder. :smile:

If the inflammation is reduce with medication - the gall bladder flush can be use.

:thinking He is too young to remove the Gall Bladder, need to ask him to take this risk to keep his gall bladder , so far for 10 years , i don't encounter serious problem with this gall bladder flush.

Will have to monitor the first flush to decide the next action - normally one need few flush to remove the big stones.

If he can go vegetarian - then it is easier to remove the gall stones.

[hr]

我做了他的肝臟和膽囊的能量癒合。

如果用藥減少炎症 - 膽沖洗可以使用。

他太年輕,取出膽囊,要問他冒這個險,以保持他的膽,至今10年了,我沒有遇到嚴重的問題,這個膽沖洗。

必須監控第一次沖水,以決定下一步的行動 - 通常需要幾個刷新到刪除的大石頭。

如果他能吃素的 - 那麼它是更容易去除膽囊結石。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Thank you very much for your advice and energy healing for his liver and gallbladder, dear Master :claphand: .

Yes, he is too young indeed to have his gallbladder removed. A lady I know suddenly had her gallbladder removed a few months ago because her gallbladder was full of stones, and she was suffering from gastric for a long time already. She knew about this flush but she didn't do it.

Now, she is still suffering from pain at the navel from the surgery - she can't talk loudly, she can't stand straight and most importantly, she cannot eat any oily foods...even a little oil will make her sick (nausea) and purge. She is 60 years old. :sad:

Anyway, I will go reply my blog visitor now to let him know of your advice and energy healing. At the same time, I will ask him to try posting his questions here. :vh:

With love, peace and light :g ,

[hr]

非常感謝您,親愛的大師,您的意見和能源癒合,他的肝臟和膽囊

是的,他確實太年輕了,他的膽囊取出。我突然知道了她的膽囊去除一位女士在幾個月前,因為她的膽囊全是石頭,她患了胃癌已經很長一段時間。她知道這個膽的排毒,但她並沒有這樣做。

現在,她仍然遭受痛苦從手術在肚臍 - 她不能大聲說話,她不能站得筆直,最重要的是,她不能吃油膩的食物,甚至有點油會使她生病(噁心)和清除。她是60歲。

無論如何,我會去現在回复我的部落格訪客,讓他知道你的意見和能源癒合。與此同時,我會問他嘗試在這裡張貼他的問題。

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I just received a post from a blog visitor who is in a hurry to flush out his gallstone (5mm)...I am going to tell him to try out your natural remedy to remove gallstone right away, but it is not a process to be rushed, right? :roll:

Meanwhile, is there any other advice that we can give to help him in his situation to get employed on a ship, where it is a requirement that he has no more gallstones ? :thinking

[hr]

我剛剛接到了後從博客的訪客是誰在急於沖洗掉他的膽結石(5毫米)......我要告訴他,要試試把你的自然療法,去除膽結石,但它不是一個過程及時趕到,對不對?

同時,還有其他的意見,我們可以給他的情況,幫助他在就業上的船,它是一個要求,他沒有更多的膽結石?

HI MY NAME IS IMRAN I AM FROM INDIA I GOT A GALL BLADDER STONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW LONG THIS NATURAL PROCESS WILL TAKE I DONT HAVE PAIN. STONE WAS DETECTED DURING NORMAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION IN ULTRA SOUND. DOCTOR TOLD ME I HAVE 5 MM STONE AS WELL MODERATE STAGE OF JAUNDICE. I CANNOT JOIN SHIP UNLESS GALL BLADDER STONE IS NOT REMOVED AND WILL BE NOT DETECTED IN ULTRA SOUND I AM IN MERCHANT NAVY. ALSO PLEASE ADVISE COMPLETE DIET WHAT FOOD I SHOULD TAKE AND IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IF I TAKE HOMEOPATH MEDICINE WITH IT? AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW FROM WHERE I CAN GET EPSOM SALT.
PLEASE REPLY SOON I AM RUNNING SHORT OF TIME.

[hr]

我的名字是IMRAN我來自印度,我得到了膽囊結石,請讓我知道過了多久將採取這一自然過程,我不感到疼痛。石檢測在正常體檢超高音。醫生告訴我,我有5個MM石頭以及溫和階段黃疸。我不能加入船舶,除非膽囊結石是不會被移除,將未檢測到超的聲音,我在商船。還請指教完整的飲食,我應該採取什麼食物及是否有問題,如果我採取順勢療法藥?請讓我知道,從哪裡可以得到瀉鹽。
請盡快答复我運行的時間。

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:00 pm

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I just received a post from a blog visitor who is in a hurry to flush out his gallstone (5mm)...I am going to tell him to try out your natural remedy to remove gallstone right away, but it is not a process to be rushed, right? :roll:

Meanwhile, is there any other advice that we can give to help him in his situation to get employed on a ship, where it is a requirement that he has no more gallstones ? :thinking

[hr]

我剛剛接到了後從博客的訪客是誰在急於沖洗掉他的膽結石(5毫米)......我要告訴他,要試試把你的自然療法,去除膽結石,但它不是一個過程及時趕到,對不對?

同時,還有其他的意見,我們可以給他的情況,幫助他在就業上的船,它是一個要求,他沒有更多的膽結石?

HI MY NAME IS IMRAN I AM FROM INDIA I GOT A GALL BLADDER STONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW LONG THIS NATURAL PROCESS WILL TAKE I DONT HAVE PAIN. STONE WAS DETECTED DURING NORMAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION IN ULTRA SOUND. DOCTOR TOLD ME I HAVE 5 MM STONE AS WELL MODERATE STAGE OF JAUNDICE. I CANNOT JOIN SHIP UNLESS GALL BLADDER STONE IS NOT REMOVED AND WILL BE NOT DETECTED IN ULTRA SOUND I AM IN MERCHANT NAVY. ALSO PLEASE ADVISE COMPLETE DIET WHAT FOOD I SHOULD TAKE AND IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IF I TAKE HOMEOPATH MEDICINE WITH IT? AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW FROM WHERE I CAN GET EPSOM SALT.
PLEASE REPLY SOON I AM RUNNING SHORT OF TIME.

[hr]

我的名字是IMRAN我來自印度,我得到了膽囊結石,請讓我知道過了多久將採取這一自然過程,我不感到疼痛。石檢測在正常體檢超高音。醫生告訴我,我有5個MM石頭以及溫和階段黃疸。我不能加入船舶,除非膽囊結石是不會被移除,將未檢測到超的聲音,我在商船。還請指教完整的飲食,我應該採取什麼食物及是否有問題,如果我採取順勢療法藥?請讓我知道,從哪裡可以得到瀉鹽。
請盡快答复我運行的時間。

You can ask him to try the Dr Lai Chiu Nan gall flush for a week and give me some feed back - i will advice him more.

Ask him to eat more apple - 6 or more.

Stay vegetarian for a week

Epsom salt can get it form doctor or pharmacy - it is magnesium sulphate .

It is better not to take other form of medicine unless it is advice by Doctor during the gall bladder flush.

Let me know when you had start the remedy - i will do a healing for you gall bladder and liver.

Good Luck.

[hr]

你可以問他嘗試雷久南博士膽沖洗了一個星期,給我一些反饋 - 我會建議他更多。

請他吃蘋果 - 6個或更多。

吃素一個星期

瀉鹽可以得到它形成的醫生或藥店 - 它是硫酸鎂。

最好不要採取其他形式的藥物,除非是醫生建議膽膀胱沖洗。

讓我知道,當你已經開始補救 - 我會做膽和肝臟癒合。

祝你好運

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Okay, thank you very much for your advice and guidance, dear Master. I had forwarded your message to him already. :vh:

[hr]

好的,謝謝您的建議和指導,非常,親愛的大師。我已經轉發了您的信息給他了。

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:12 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Imran has replied with the following comments. I have not heard of those 2 medicines that his doctor prescribed. I will tell him that 1 cup = 250 ml. :vh:

伊姆蘭回答以下意見。我沒有聽說過他的醫生給他開的這2種藥物。我會告訴他,1杯= 250毫升。

Thanks for your help Madam / Master I have consulted with my doctor he had given me two medicine Chelidonium majus, and cholesterinum 30, these are homoeopathic medicine (I hope you know about it.) Please advice. Also you asked on 6th day take epsom salt in a glass of warm water at 6 pm and 8 pm without dinner then after at 10 pm take olive oil and lemon juice half glass each. Now my question is what is quantity in Milli liter of olive oil and lemon juice? And after taking Olive oil and lemon juice do I have to repeat taking Epsom salt again? And what I have to take Green apple or apple juice? My age is 32 year. Please reply. I will Start this treatment 2morrow.

[hr]

感謝您的幫助女士/主,我已經與我的醫生諮詢,他給了我兩個中藥白屈菜,cholesterinum30,這些都是順勢療法藥物(我希望你知道這一點。)請諮詢。你也問6日在溫水一杯瀉鹽在下午6點到晚上8點沒吃飯,然後在晚上10點後採取橄欖油和檸檬汁,半杯每個。現在我的問題是數量毫升橄欖油和檸檬汁是什麼?後服用橄欖油和檸檬汁,我不得不再次重複服用瀉鹽?我必須採取綠色蘋果或蘋果汁嗎?我的年齡是32年。請回复。我會明天開始治療。

[hr]

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”