Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁草

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁草

Unread postby master » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Effective Health Remedy - # 3


Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁草

I had done a study on this herbs and I feel it is useful to share with dhealing members - it is good for overcoming many sickness - especially cancer.

I had planted more than 500 plants of Sabah Snake Grass and had tested many formula for all kinds of sickness by using only SSG or combine with other local herbal plants.

[hr]
Suggestion of Consuming Clinathanus/Sabah Snake Grass
Number of leaves used for treatment for Cancer:


Stage 1 : 30 leaves everyday
Stage 2 : 50 leaves everyday
Stage 3 : 100 leaves everyday
Stage 4 : 150 – 200 leaves everyday
When the patients get better, reduce the number of leaves.


Direction for juicing SSG
a) Pour half cup of clean water in a blender
b) Add 1 or 2 ice cubes to prevent heating during blending
c) Add 1 quarter of lemon or half a lime juice (provide Vitamin C and prevent oxidization )
d) Wash the required fresh SSG leaves and put them into the blender
e) Peel a green apple and remove the core/seeds
f ) Cut the apple into 8 pieces
g) Put in the pieces of apple
h) Blend and drink immediately or within 5 minutes. (consume daily)
I ) If your body is "cooling" add a few slices of ginger or drink warming herbs

Text Source 1. Gan Chin Seng
[hr]
Food to avoid : Sugar and products made with sugar, honey, kembong fish, ray fish, 7 angled-fish, chicken meat, duck meat, yam, glutenous rice, margarine, durians, bird nest, ginseng and other rejuvenating herbs,This food are generally advise to be avoid by cancer patient. Sugar, honey, durians contain high sugar content which highly benefit the survival of cancer cells. Kembong fish, ray fish, 7 angled-fish, contain sea-germs that are usually mildly poisonous to human, whose adverse reaction is displayed as rashes and itch. Chicken and duck are feed hormones and antibiotics; with hormone disturbing the balance working cycle of our body, and the antibiotics causing the animals to contain germs that are of varying degree of resistance to antibiotics. Yam and glutenous rice are taxing on our digestive system. Margarine contains high amount of saturated fat, increases the bad lipids in our body, leading to higher chance of inflammation and high possible constriction of blood vessels. Bird nest, ginseng and other rejuvenating herbs benefits the cancer cells more than our normal cells.

Text Source 2. Ong Siw Kim
[hr]

Prepared by Master atan - Johor - Malaysia.

[hr]

有效的健康補救措施 - #3

補救癌症 -草本植物 - 沙巴蛇草/優遁草

我已經做了研究,在此草藥,我覺得這是很有用的,與大家分享 - 這是為克服很多疾病 - 尤其是癌症。

我已經種植了500多沙巴蛇草/優遁草的植物,並測試各種疾病的許多公式只使用/優遁草,或結合其他地方的中草藥植物。

[hr]
建議的消費Clinathanus /沙巴蛇草/優遁草
用於治療癌症的葉片數:

第1階段:每天30葉
第2階段:每天50葉
第3階段:每天100葉
第4階段:每天150 - 200葉子
當患者得到更好,減少葉片數。


榨汁優遁草
a)倒入半杯乾淨的水在攪拌機
b)將1或2的冰塊,以防止加熱過程中混合
c)加入檸檬汁 - 1茶匙(提供維生素C,防止氧化)
D)所需的新鮮優遁草葉洗淨,並把它們放入攪拌機
E)剝離一個綠色的蘋果和刪除的核心/種子
F)把蘋果切成8片
G)將在蘋果件
H)混合,並立即飲用或在5分鐘內。 (每天喝)
I)如果你的身體“冷卻”加幾片生薑或喝變暖草藥

文字來源1。Gan Chin Seng
[hr]
避免的食物:糖和糖,蜂蜜,kembong魚,魟魚7傾斜的魚,雞肉,鴨肉,山藥,含麩質米,人造奶油,榴蓮,燕窩,人參及其他振興草藥,這種食品產品一般建議避免癌症患者。糖,蜂蜜,榴蓮含有較高的糖分含量高有利於癌細胞的生存。 Kembong魚,魟魚,魚的角度,包含顯示,其不良反應是皮疹和瘙癢的人,通常是溫和的有毒的海病菌。雞和鴨的飼料激素和抗生素,激素干擾我們的身體的平衡工作週期,而抗生素造成的動物都不同程度的對抗生素的耐藥細菌,包含。山藥和含麩質米,考驗我們的消化系統。人造黃油中含有大量的飽和脂肪,增加了壞的脂肪在我們的身體,導致炎症和血管收縮高可能的機會較高。燕窩,人參等振興草藥利益的癌細胞比正常細胞。

文本源2。 Ong Siw Kim
[hr]



ssg02.jpg
planted by master atan.


大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby happy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Dear Master,

Thank you for sharing with us. Just out of curiosity, is it proven to cure cancer?

How dose this Sabah Snake Grass plant looks like?

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby master » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:27 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master,

Thank you for sharing with us. Just out of curiosity, is it proven to cure cancer?

How dose this Sabah Snake Grass plant looks like?


I had uploaded a picture. :smile:

Yes - many types of cancer was remedy - just google --- youtube sabah snake grass.

Here is one feedback.....

http://youtu.be/03EC2Zpg9us

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby happy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:07 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master,

Thank you for sharing with us. Just out of curiosity, is it proven to cure cancer?

How dose this Sabah Snake Grass plant looks like?


I had uploaded a picture. :smile:

Yes - many types of cancer was remedy - just google --- youtube sabah snake grass.

Here is one feedback.....

http://youtu.be/03EC2Zpg9us


Thank you for sharing... Really amazing... Wish all cancer patients try it and there is nothing to lose.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby happy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Master,

Can a normal person consume it as maintenance daily? If yes, how many leaves per day and is it same way to consume as mentioned?

Normal person consuming it will we experience any effects e.g. like the lady who has breast cancer, experienced swalloned eyes for a while after consuming it?

:smile:

大師 ,

一個正常的人可以使用它作為維護保養日常嗎?如果是的話, 每天要吃多少葉子. ?
廟提及?

正常的人食用,我們遇到任何的影響,如像這位女士有乳腺癌,經驗紅腫的眼睛,一段時間.

:smile:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby master » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 pm

happy wrote:Master,

Can a normal person consume it as maintenance daily? If yes, how many leaves per day and is it same way to consume as mentioned?

Normal person consuming it will we experience any effects e.g. like the lady who has breast cancer, experienced swalloned eyes for a while after consuming it?

:smile:

大師 ,

一個正常的人可以使用它作為維護保養日常嗎?如果是的話, 每天要吃多少葉子. ?
廟提及?

正常的人食用,我們遇到任何的影響,如像這位女士有乳腺癌,經驗紅腫的眼睛,一段時間.

:smile:


For health maintenance, one can chew 3 to 10 fresh leaves daily without problem. :smile:

Swollen could be cause by heat releasing from her internal organs, usually cancer patience blood is acidic and internal organs is overheated.

:thinking Our body is different from each other , the ssg could react differently from one person to another, however if one follow the above recommended dosage and formula, the healing crisis can be very minimum.

One can also boil the fresh ssg - 3 to 5 leaves in hot water for few minutes and add Chinese red tea - about 5 glasses of water.

[hr]

對於健康維護,一天可以咀嚼3至10個新鮮的葉子,沒有任何問題。 :smile:

腫脹可能是從她的內部器官引起的放熱,通常癌症的血液呈酸性,內部器官過熱。

:thinking 我們的身體是彼此不同,SSG 可以有不同的反應,從一個人到另一個,但是,如果按照上述推薦的劑量和配方,癒合危機可能是最安全的。

你也可以熬水幾分鐘,新鮮的SSG - 3至5片葉子在熱水中煮沸,加入中國紅茶 - 約5杯水。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby happy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:40 am

master wrote:
happy wrote:Master,

Can a normal person consume it as maintenance daily? If yes, how many leaves per day and is it same way to consume as mentioned?

Normal person consuming it will we experience any effects e.g. like the lady who has breast cancer, experienced swalloned eyes for a while after consuming it?

:smile:

大師 ,

一個正常的人可以使用它作為維護保養日常嗎?如果是的話, 每天要吃多少葉子. ?
廟提及?

正常的人食用,我們遇到任何的影響,如像這位女士有乳腺癌,經驗紅腫的眼睛,一段時間.

:smile:


For health maintenance, one can chew 3 to 10 fresh leaves daily without problem. :smile:

Swollen could be cause by heat releasing from her internal organs, usually cancer patience blood is acidic and internal organs is overheated.

:thinking Our body is different from each other , the ssg could react differently from one person to another, however if one follow the above recommended dosage and formula, the healing crisis can be very minimum.

One can also boil the fresh ssg - 3 to 5 leaves in hot water for few minutes and add Chinese red tea - about 5 glasses of water.

[hr]

對於健康維護,一天可以咀嚼3至10個新鮮的葉子,沒有任何問題。 :smile:

腫脹可能是從她的內部器官引起的放熱,通常癌症的血液呈酸性,內部器官過熱。

:thinking 我們的身體是彼此不同,SSG 可以有不同的反應,從一個人到另一個,但是,如果按照上述推薦的劑量和配方,癒合危機可能是最安全的。

你也可以熬水幾分鐘,新鮮的SSG - 3至5片葉子在熱水中煮沸,加入中國紅茶 - 約5杯水。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞


Hi Master,

Sori for being ignorant...What is red tea? Have seen green tea and chinese tea in the supermarket but never seen red tea. Could you advise the brand of the red tea?

Btw, is it easy to chew the leaves i.e. bitter? :smile:

mike88
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 am
Location: Johor Bahru

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby mike88 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi! May i know how to get the SSG in Johor Bahru? May father having lung cancer stage 4! Many thanks.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby master » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:55 pm

happy wrote:
master wrote:
happy wrote:Master,

Can a normal person consume it as maintenance daily? If yes, how many leaves per day and is it same way to consume as mentioned?

Normal person consuming it will we experience any effects e.g. like the lady who has breast cancer, experienced swalloned eyes for a while after consuming it?

:smile:

大師 ,

一個正常的人可以使用它作為維護保養日常嗎?如果是的話, 每天要吃多少葉子. ?
廟提及?

正常的人食用,我們遇到任何的影響,如像這位女士有乳腺癌,經驗紅腫的眼睛,一段時間.

:smile:


For health maintenance, one can chew 3 to 10 fresh leaves daily without problem. :smile:

Swollen could be cause by heat releasing from her internal organs, usually cancer patience blood is acidic and internal organs is overheated.

:thinking Our body is different from each other , the ssg could react differently from one person to another, however if one follow the above recommended dosage and formula, the healing crisis can be very minimum.

One can also boil the fresh ssg - 3 to 5 leaves in hot water for few minutes and add Chinese red tea - about 5 glasses of water.

[hr]

對於健康維護,一天可以咀嚼3至10個新鮮的葉子,沒有任何問題。 :smile:

腫脹可能是從她的內部器官引起的放熱,通常癌症的血液呈酸性,內部器官過熱。

:thinking 我們的身體是彼此不同,SSG 可以有不同的反應,從一個人到另一個,但是,如果按照上述推薦的劑量和配方,癒合危機可能是最安全的。

你也可以熬水幾分鐘,新鮮的SSG - 3至5片葉子在熱水中煮沸,加入中國紅茶 - 約5杯水。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞


Hi Master,

Sori for being ignorant...What is red tea? Have seen green tea and chinese tea in the supermarket but never seen red tea. Could you advise the brand of the red tea?

Btw, is it easy to chew the leaves i.e. bitter? :smile:

對不起,紅茶是什麼?有在超市裡看到綠色的茶和中國茶,但從來沒見過紅色的茶。你能告知該品牌的紅茶嗎?

新鮮的SSG,是很容易咀嚼的樹葉即苦嗎.



:thinking red tea is roasted Chinese tea, usually it is in dark color after adding water - tea like - pu erh tea.

SSG is slightly sweet.

紅茶是烤中國茶,通常是在黑顏色加水後, - 普洱茶是紅茶.

優遁草是微甜。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby master » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:06 pm

mike88 wrote:Hi! May i know how to get the SSG in Johor Bahru? May father having lung cancer stage 4! Many thanks.

您好!我知道如何讓SSG在柔佛州新山嗎?願父親肺癌第4階段!非常感謝。


Try this 2 website.

1. Gan Chin Seng

2. Ong Siw Kim

or you can google - sabah snake grass Johor.

I can give you some but not sufficient to sustain a 4 stage cancer daily consumption.

If your father is very weak - start with 50 leaves than slowly to 200 leaves, please follow the above method of preparing the ssg for consumption.

[hr]

試試這個網站。

1. Gan Chin Seng

2. Ong Siw Kim

或者你可以谷歌 - 沙巴蛇草柔佛州。

我可以給你一些,但不足以維持4個階段的癌症日常消費。

如果你的父親是非常弱 - 開始50樹葉慢慢到200葉開始,請按照上面的方法準備SSG消費。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

wadthefark
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby wadthefark » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi Master

This was very insightful. Thanks so much.

I might need this for a stage 4 patient, i'm in sg. Where can i get it?

wadthefark
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby wadthefark » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Does it take long to grow? I'm staying in an apartment, can do hydroponics if possible.. Pls advise. Thanks all

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby master » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 pm

wadthefark wrote:Hi Master

This was very insightful. Thanks so much.

I might need this for a stage 4 patient, i'm in sg. Where can i get it?

這是很有見地的。非常感謝。

我可能需要這一個第四期的病人,我在SG。我在哪裡可以得到它?


You can google for ' sabah snake grass supplier Singapore' , many people is selling this plant.

or try this link.....

你可以谷歌“沙巴蛇草供應商新加坡,很多人賣這個优遁草。

或嘗試此鏈接...

sabah snake grass supplier Singapore

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby master » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

wadthefark wrote:Does it take long to grow? I'm staying in an apartment, can do hydroponics if possible.. Pls advise. Thanks all

它需要很長時間來成長呢?我住在一個公寓,如果可能的話可以做水培..請指教。謝謝


Take about 2 to 3 months to grow, i had not try hydroponics, this plant is very easy to grow - 1 feel it is possible.

You can plant it into a 12 inches pot with soil, no problem, best with about 30 % of sunlight.

[hr]

約2〜3個月的增長,我還沒有嘗試水培,這個優遁草是很容易長出 - ,我覺得這是可能的。

你可以種植到一個12英寸的盆栽用土,沒有問題的,最好的,約30%的太陽光。

Prepared by Master atan - Johor - Malaysia.

mike88
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 am
Location: Johor Bahru

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby mike88 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:38 am

Dear Master Atan,

Thanks for the infor. I have managed to get the SSG from Pekan Nanas. I will post the address for the seller when i visit her again, that day too rush forgot to ask for the address!

[hr]

親愛的大師,

感謝您的信息。我已成功地獲得SSG距離Pekan娜娜。當我再次拜訪她時,我會發布的地址為賣方,這一天太趕的地址忘了問!

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby master » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:44 pm

mike88 wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Thanks for the infor. I have managed to get the SSG from Pekan Nanas. I will post the address for the seller when i visit her again, that day too rush forgot to ask for the address!

[hr]

親愛的大師,

感謝您的信息。我已成功地獲得SSG距離Pekan娜娜。當我再次拜訪她時,我會發布的地址為賣方,這一天太趕的地址忘了問!



I am glad you can managed to get the ssg. :vh:

It will be nice you can post the address here.

Give me some feedback after two weeks of consumption ssg, may be i can help your father more.

[hr]

我很高興你能得到的优遁草 。 :vh:

這將是很好,在這裡你可以發布的地址。

經過兩個星期的吃优遁草,給我一些意見,可能是我可以幫你的父親。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

mike88
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 am
Location: Johor Bahru

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby mike88 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Dear Master,

This the address for the SSG at Pekan Nanas : DH536, Lorong C-6, Pekan Nanas, Johor.

My father after consumed the SSG for 13 days, i can see him less cough & can breath better. But his foot still swollen & weak to walk for long distance.


Best Regards,
mike88

[hr]

親愛的大師 ,

這是在北幹娜娜的优遁草 地址:DH536,羅弄C-6,柔佛,北幹娜娜。

我的父親後消耗的优遁草 13天,我可以看到他咳嗽和呼吸更好的。但他的腳仍然腫脹,無力,走很長的距離。


最好的問候,
mike88

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby master » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:23 pm

mike88 wrote:Dear Master,

This the address for the SSG at Pekan Nanas : DH536, Lorong C-6, Pekan Nanas, Johor.

My father after consumed the SSG for 13 days, i can see him less cough & can breath better. But his foot still swollen & weak to walk for long distance.


Best Regards,
mike88

[hr]

親愛的大師 ,

這是在北幹娜娜的优遁草 地址:DH536,羅弄C-6,柔佛,北幹娜娜。

我的父親後消耗的优遁草 13天,我可以看到他咳嗽和呼吸更好的。但他的腳仍然腫脹,無力,走很長的距離。


最好的問候,
mike88


I am glad he is adapting to the SSG, legs could be due to weakening of kidney, after one month of eating SSG , i will change the formula to heal the kidney also, how many ssg leaves he is taking now. ?

Here is more advices to help him, keep all crystals away from him, remove any red color items away from his bedroom, if you can get fresh Soursop Fruit , juice it - it Kills Cancer 100-Fold better Than Chemotherapy ...

soursop.jpg
Fresh soursop - juice it and drink.
soursop.jpg (5.45 KiB) Viewed 11459 times


[hr]

我很高興他適應的优遁草,腿可能會由於削弱了腎臟,一個月後吃优遁草,我會改變配方,醫治他的腎.
請問,多少优遁草葉,他現在正在醫治腎臟。 ?

這裡有更多的建議,以幫助他,水晶避離他,從他的臥室,刪除任何紅色物品,如果你能得到新鮮的紅
毛榴蓮水果,喝果汁 - 殺死癌細胞的100倍,比化療更好...

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

mike88
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 am
Location: Johor Bahru

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby mike88 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 am

Dear Master,

For the first few days, i let my father consumed 50 pieces of SSG, then increse to 150 pieces per day.

Thanks for the advise. I will try to find the fresh soursop for my father. May i know the quantity of the soursop to consume per day?

Many thanks,
mike88

[hr]

親愛的大師 ,

對於頭幾天,我讓父親開始吃50塊的優遁草,然後增加到每天150件。

感謝您的建議。我會盡量找到新鮮紅毛榴蓮水果。怎麼吃新鮮紅毛榴蓮水果?

非常感謝

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Alternative medicine for cancer - Sabah Snake Grass - 优遁

Unread postby master » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:52 pm

mike88 wrote:Dear Master,

For the first few days, i let my father consumed 50 pieces of SSG, then increse to 150 pieces per day.

Thanks for the advise. I will try to find the fresh soursop for my father. May i know the quantity of the soursop to consume per day?

Many thanks,
mike88

[hr]

親愛的大師 ,

對於頭幾天,我讓父親開始吃50塊的優遁草,然後增加到每天150件。

感謝您的建議。我會盡量找到新鮮紅毛榴蓮水果。怎麼吃新鮮紅毛榴蓮水果?

非常感謝


Fresh soursop is an option - Johore has many - that is why i recommended for your father.

Half a glass of soursop juice per day is sufficient, can mix with warm water , or eat a small piece of the fresh fruit will do.

Note - try to cut off 100% sugar, fruit is fine.

[hr]

新鮮紅毛榴蓮水果一個建議 - ,柔佛有許多 - 這就是為什麼我建議你的父親使用。

半杯紅毛榴蓮汁,每天一次就足夠了,可以用溫水混合,或吃一小片的新鮮果。

注意 - 切斷100%的糖,水果沒問題。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞



  • Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests