Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固醇

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

TheresaNg

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby TheresaNg » Sun May 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Good afternoon, Master:

Thank you. Yes, I am all smiles because I am able to achieved a set of good blood test result with you basic blood remedy technique. :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

I have decided to continue with the oat drink for good heart function. I have started my first day of the week long water cleansing today. The first reaction while drinking the two glasses of water is burping. I gave out a few burps. Is this a way of expelling toxin or over night air in the stomach? :unsure: :unsure:

Master, do I stop drinking the black fungus drink for the time being? When Master say that to "strengthen the body", does being on the 30 day detox remedy weaken ones body? :unsure: :unsure: :thinking :thinking

FYI: For my Liver, my Bilirubin (total) result before is 1.6 mg/dL, and after is 1.4 mg/dL. The reference range for this is (0.2 - 1.4). And for my Kidney, my Urea result before is 36 mg/dL, and after is 27 mg/dL. The reference range for this is (15 - 52). Master, can you advice on these results for my liver and kidney?

Thank you, Master.

With Love, Peace, Health and Happiness. :g

Theresa

[hr]

謝謝。是的,我所有的笑容,因為我可以實現了一套良好的血液測試結果與你基本的血液補救技術。

我已決定繼續燕麥飲品良好的心臟功能。我已經開始了為期一周的水清洗今天我第一天。一邊喝兩杯水的第一反應是打嗝。我給出了一些打嗝。這是排毒的一種方式,或超過夜晚的空氣在肚子裡嗎?

大師,我暫時停止喝黑木耳飲料?當師父說,要“加強身體”,並在30天的排毒補救削弱的身體嗎?

FYI:我的肝,我的總膽紅素()的結果前是1.6毫克/升,之後是1.4毫克/升。這是參考值範圍(0.2 - 1.4)。我的腎,我的尿素結果之前是36毫克/分升,後是27毫克/分升。這是參考值範圍(15 - 52)。主人,你可以建議這些結果對我的肝臟和腎臟?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon May 06, 2013 6:16 pm

TheresaNg wrote:Good afternoon, Master:

Thank you. Yes, I am all smiles because I am able to achieved a set of good blood test result with you basic blood remedy technique. :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

I have decided to continue with the oat drink for good heart function. I have started my first day of the week long water cleansing today. The first reaction while drinking the two glasses of water is burping. I gave out a few burps. Is this a way of expelling toxin or over night air in the stomach? :unsure: :unsure:

Master, do I stop drinking the black fungus drink for the time being? When Master say that to "strengthen the body", does being on the 30 day detox remedy weaken ones body? :unsure: :unsure: :thinking :thinking

FYI: For my Liver, my Bilirubin (total) result before is 1.6 mg/dL, and after is 1.4 mg/dL. The reference range for this is (0.2 - 1.4). And for my Kidney, my Urea result before is 36 mg/dL, and after is 27 mg/dL. The reference range for this is (15 - 52). Master, can you advice on these results for my liver and kidney?

Thank you, Master.

Theresa

[hr]

謝謝。是的,我所有的笑容,因為我可以實現了一套良好的血液測試結果與你基本的血液補救技術。

我已決定繼續燕麥飲品良好的心臟功能。我已經開始了為期一周的水清洗今天我第一天。一邊喝兩杯水的第一反應是打嗝。我給出了一些打嗝。這是排毒的一種方式,或超過夜晚的空氣在肚子裡嗎?

大師,我暫時停止喝黑木耳飲料?當師父說,要“加強身體”,並在30天的排毒補救削弱的身體嗎?

FYI:我的肝,我的總膽紅素()的結果前是1.6毫克/升,之後是1.4毫克/升。這是參考值範圍(0.2 - 1.4)。我的腎,我的尿素結果之前是36毫克/分升,後是27毫克/分升。這是參考值範圍(15 - 52)。主人,你可以建議這些結果對我的肝臟和腎臟?

After detox - your body has more space for good things - body will not be weaken after 30days remedy.

I feel no problem with your kidney and liver.

[hr]

排毒後 - 你的身體有更多的空間吸收好的東西 - 身體不會被削弱30後的補救措施。

我覺得沒有問題,你的腎臟和肝臟。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

kanchol

Unread postby kanchol » Tue May 07, 2013 12:12 am

Good morning Master,

Yesterday I completed 30 day program on black fungus juice and oat meal. I'm happy to report the progress in the level of chest pain.
Used to take about 3,4 minutes of walking to feel the tightness coming on. Now I can walk longer approximately 7 minutes
before the pain begins to show. The blockage is still there in the arteries. Should I continue the remedy and for how long?

For a long time, I suffer from a condition call Adrenal Fatigue (stress on adrenal glands that located on top of the kidneys)
that makes me don't sleep well at night, extremely tired and depress in the morning. While I was on the remedy, the condition
got a little more worse. I wonder if the remedy would make the adrenal condition more intense.
I've seen Chinese acupuncturists and holistic doctors, but the condition did not improve. Can you please see what is not working right
in my body, Master?
Thank you a million times for your advice and guidance!

[hr]

昨天我完成了黑木耳汁和燕麥粉30日計劃。在胸部疼痛的水平,我很高興向大家報告進展情況。

用於大約3,4分鐘的步行感到胸悶。現在我可以走更長的約7分鐘
前疼痛開始顯現。仍然存在,在動脈堵塞。我應該繼續補救措施,並持續多久?

很長一段時間,我患的條件呼叫腎上腺疲勞(位於腎臟上方的腎上腺壓力)
晚上我沒有睡好,非常疲憊和壓抑在早上。雖然我是上的補救措施,病情
得到一點更糟糕。我不知道,如果補救措施會使腎上腺條件更加激烈。
我已經看到了中國的針灸師和全面的醫生,但病情不見好轉。能否請你看看什麼是不工作的權利
在我的身上,法師?
謝謝您的建議和指導,一百萬次!

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue May 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I am posting here the comments for Theresa as she got logged out of the forum and couldn't post her comments. :thinking

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Dear Master,

Good afternoon! I have listed below some of the blood test results from my husband blood test that was taken on January 26, 2013; about four months ago. These are the results that are of most concern to us. Can Master please take a look at them and give us some advice? My husband has already been on 32 days of the Oat/Black fungus drink. Please advice what our next step should be in order to help us to improve my husband's health. My husband had been prescribed three months of prostate medication to reduce the swelling of the prostate since end of January. He noticed that if he forget to take the medication for a couple of days, his urine flow will not be smooth.

Thank you, Master.

With Love, Peace, Health and Happiness. :)

Theresa

Lipids:
1) Total Cholesterol -- 4.8 mmol/L, range ( < 5.2 )
2) Triglyceride -- 2.22 mmol/L, range ( < 1.68 )
3) HDL Cholesterol -- 0.96 mmol/L, range ( > 1.03 )
4) LDL Cholesterol -- 2.82 mmol/L, range ( < 2.58 )

5) Total Cholesterol/HDL ratio -- 5.0, range ( < 5.0)

6) Glucose -- 4.7 mmol/L, range: fasting ( 3.9 - 5.5 ), random ( 3.9 - 7.7 )
7) Uric Acid -- 0.42 mmol/L, range ( 0.18 - 0.47 )

Liver Function:
1) Total Bilirubin -- 47 umol/L, range ( < 21 )
2) GGT -- 57 U/L, range ( < 51 )

Tumour Markers:
1) Alpha-feto protein(AFP) -- 3 ug/L, range ( < 11 )
2) C.E.A -- 1.7 ug/L, range ( < 5.1 )

3) Prostate Specific Antigen -- 8.7 ug/L, range ( < 3.6 )

Comment: Moderate increase in PSA is consistent with prostatic neoplasia, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary retention, prostatitis,
prostatic ischaemia or prostatic infarction. Advise review and suggest free PSA to assess risk of neoplasia.

大家下午好!下面我列出一些驗血結果從我丈夫的血液測試,2013年1月26,大約4個月前。這些結果是我們最關心的問題。高手請他們來看看,給我們一些建議嗎?我的丈夫已經是32天燕麥/黑木耳飲料。請諮詢我們的下一個步驟應該是為了幫助我們提高我丈夫的健康。我的丈夫已經規定了3個月,以減輕腫脹的前列腺前列腺用藥月底以來。他注意到,如果他忘記吃藥一兩天,他的尿流量不會是光滑的。

謝謝你,主人。

有了愛,和平,健康,快樂。 :)

特里薩

血脂:
1)總膽固醇 - 4.8 mmol / L的範圍內(<5.2)
2)甘油三酯 - 2.22 mmol / L的範圍內(<1.68)
3)高密度脂蛋白膽固醇 - 0.96 mmol / L的範圍(>1.03)
4)低密度脂蛋白膽固醇 - 2.82 mmol / L的範圍內(<2.58)

5)總膽固醇/ HDL的比例,範圍(<5.0 - 5.0)

6)葡萄糖 - 4.7毫摩爾/升,範圍:空腹(3.9 - 5.5),隨機(3.9 - 7.7)
7)尿酸 - 0.42 mmol / L的範圍(0.18 - 0.47)

肝功能:
1)總膽紅素 - 47微摩爾/升,範圍(<21)
2)GGT - 57 U / L,範圍(<51)

腫瘤標誌物:
1)α-胎兒蛋白(AFP) - 3微克/ L,範圍(<11)
2)C.E.A - 1.7微克/ L,範圍(<5.1)

3)前列腺特異性抗原 - 8.7微克/ L,範圍(<3.6)

評論:適度增加在PSA與前列腺瘤,良性前列腺增生,尿瀦留,前列腺炎是一致的,
前列腺的缺血或前列腺梗死。建議檢討及建議游離PSA瘤的風險評估。
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue May 07, 2013 7:37 pm

kanchol wrote:Good morning Master,

Yesterday I completed 30 day program on black fungus juice and oat meal. I'm happy to report the progress in the level of chest pain.
Used to take about 3,4 minutes of walking to feel the tightness coming on. Now I can walk longer approximately 7 minutes
before the pain begins to show. The blockage is still there in the arteries. Should I continue the remedy and for how long?

For a long time, I suffer from a condition call Adrenal Fatigue (stress on adrenal glands that located on top of the kidneys)
that makes me don't sleep well at night, extremely tired and depress in the morning. While I was on the remedy, the condition
got a little more worse. I wonder if the remedy would make the adrenal condition more intense.
I've seen Chinese acupuncturists and holistic doctors, but the condition did not improve. Can you please see what is not working right
in my body, Master?
Thank you a million times for your advice and guidance!

[hr]

昨天我完成了黑木耳汁和燕麥粉30日計劃。在胸部疼痛的水平,我很高興向大家報告進展情況。

用於大約3,4分鐘的步行感到胸悶。現在我可以走更長的約7分鐘
前疼痛開始顯現。仍然存在,在動脈堵塞。我應該繼續補救措施,並持續多久?

很長一段時間,我患的條件呼叫腎上腺疲勞(位於腎臟上方的腎上腺壓力)
晚上我沒有睡好,非常疲憊和壓抑在早上。雖然我是上的補救措施,病情
得到一點更糟糕。我不知道,如果補救措施會使腎上腺條件更加激烈。
我已經看到了中國的針灸師和全面的醫生,但病情不見好轉。能否請你看看什麼是不工作的權利
在我的身上,法師?
謝謝您的建議和指導,一百萬次!

Dhealing first basic blood remedy is to remove bad cholesterol form our body , it is not to use to heal any part of our body - however some had healed from this process.

You situation is not very good - i will try to help you.

1. Do you have a blood test report.
2. Where you are located.
3. How old are you.
4. How do you prepared and drink the black fungus juice.
5. Where is the blockage.

Will continue to help you when i had the above information.

[hr]

Dhealing第一個基本血的補救措施是去除壞膽固醇的形式,我們的身體,它不是用來醫治我們的身體的任何部分 - 但是從這個過程中有些已經痊癒。

你的情況不是很好 - 我會盡力幫助你。

1。你有驗血報告。
2。您所在。
3。你多大了。
4。你準備怎麼喝黑木耳汁。
5。哪裡堵塞。

將繼續幫助你,當我有上述信息。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

[hr]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue May 07, 2013 7:39 pm

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I am posting here the comments for Theresa as she got logged out of the forum and couldn't post her comments. :thinking

Dear Master,

Good afternoon! I have listed below some of the blood test results from my husband blood test that was taken on January 26, 2013; about four months ago. These are the results that are of most concern to us. Can Master please take a look at them and give us some advice? My husband has already been on 32 days of the Oat/Black fungus drink. Please advice what our next step should be in order to help us to improve my husband's health. My husband had been prescribed three months of prostate medication to reduce the swelling of the prostate since end of January. He noticed that if he forget to take the medication for a couple of days, his urine flow will not be smooth.

Thank you, Master.

With Love, Peace, Health and Happiness. :)

Theresa

Lipids:
1) Total Cholesterol -- 4.8 mmol/L, range ( < 5.2 )
2) Triglyceride -- 2.22 mmol/L, range ( < 1.68 )
3) HDL Cholesterol -- 0.96 mmol/L, range ( > 1.03 )
4) LDL Cholesterol -- 2.82 mmol/L, range ( < 2.58 )

5) Total Cholesterol/HDL ratio -- 5.0, range ( < 5.0)

6) Glucose -- 4.7 mmol/L, range: fasting ( 3.9 - 5.5 ), random ( 3.9 - 7.7 )
7) Uric Acid -- 0.42 mmol/L, range ( 0.18 - 0.47 )

Liver Function:
1) Total Bilirubin -- 47 umol/L, range ( < 21 )
2) GGT -- 57 U/L, range ( < 51 )

Tumour Markers:
1) Alpha-feto protein(AFP) -- 3 ug/L, range ( < 11 )
2) C.E.A -- 1.7 ug/L, range ( < 5.1 )

3) Prostate Specific Antigen -- 8.7 ug/L, range ( < 3.6 )

Comment: Moderate increase in PSA is consistent with prostatic neoplasia, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary retention, prostatitis,
prostatic ischaemia or prostatic infarction. Advise review and suggest free PSA to assess risk of neoplasia.

大家下午好!下面我列出一些驗血結果從我丈夫的血液測試,2013年1月26,大約4個月前。這些結果是我們最關心的問題。高手請他們來看看,給我們一些建議嗎?我的丈夫已經是32天燕麥/黑木耳飲料。請諮詢我們的下一個步驟應該是為了幫助我們提高我丈夫的健康。我的丈夫已經規定了3個月,以減輕腫脹的前列腺前列腺用藥月底以來。他注意到,如果他忘記吃藥一兩天,他的尿流量不會是光滑的。

謝謝你,主人。

有了愛,和平,健康,快樂。 :)

特里薩

血脂:
1)總膽固醇 - 4.8 mmol / L的範圍內(<5.2)
2)甘油三酯 - 2.22 mmol / L的範圍內(<1.68)
3)高密度脂蛋白膽固醇 - 0.96 mmol / L的範圍(>1.03)
4)低密度脂蛋白膽固醇 - 2.82 mmol / L的範圍內(<2.58)

5)總膽固醇/ HDL的比例,範圍(<5.0 - 5.0)

6)葡萄糖 - 4.7毫摩爾/升,範圍:空腹(3.9 - 5.5),隨機(3.9 - 7.7)
7)尿酸 - 0.42 mmol / L的範圍(0.18 - 0.47)

肝功能:
1)總膽紅素 - 47微摩爾/升,範圍(<21)
2)GGT - 57 U / L,範圍(<51)

腫瘤標誌物:
1)α-胎兒蛋白(AFP) - 3微克/ L,範圍(<11)
2)C.E.A - 1.7微克/ L,範圍(<5.1)

3)前列腺特異性抗原 - 8.7微克/ L,範圍(<3.6)

評論:適度增加在PSA與前列腺瘤,良性前列腺增生,尿瀦留,前列腺炎是一致的,
前列腺的缺血或前列腺梗死。建議檢討及建議游離PSA瘤的風險評估。

This is the latest report or old report. ?

[hr]

這是最新的報告或舊報告。 ?

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

TheresaNg

Unread postby TheresaNg » Tue May 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Dear Master,

That is my husband's old blood test report. He is currently on his second month of his prostate medication. When this is finish, he has to take one more month of this medicine before he goes for a follow up blood test. In the mean time, I will continue to give him his daily morning oat drink. Master, should I continue to boil the daily black fungus drink for my husband, or the 32 days he has already had is enough for now? What else can we do for him for now before he goes for a blood test in a month's time?

Thank you, Master.

Theresa

[hr]

這是我丈夫的老驗血報告。目前,他是在他的第二個月,他的前列腺用藥。當這是結束,他要這種藥一個月之前,他的後續驗血。在平均時間,我會繼續給他每天早上燕麥飲料。主人,我應該繼續我的丈夫,他已經有32天每天熬黑木耳飲料就夠了現在?我們還能為他做什麼之前,他現在一個月的時間去驗血?

kanchol

Unread postby kanchol » Wed May 08, 2013 3:39 am

Good afternoon Master,

I don't have have a recent blood test, but I have result from one done last November:

Cholesterol 6.9mmol/l 270 mg/dl Normal 100-199.
Triglycerides 6 mmol/l 533 Normal 0-149.
HDL .08mmol/l 32 Normal >39.
LDL could not be calculated because of high triglycerides
Glucose 15 mmol/l
I'll try to do a blood test next week. I live in Los Angeles, US. I'm 52 years old. The blockage is in 3 arteries
in my heart with over 90% blocked according to angiogram procedure report and recommended to do a bypass surgery.
I think I cook maybe more than 50 gm of black fungus in slow cook for about 6 down to 1 bowl, and drink it in the morning
on empty stomach.
Thank you Master for your wise knowledge.

[hr]

我不有最近的驗血,但我已經從去年11月完成的結果:

膽固醇6.9mmol/升270毫克/升師範大學100-199。
甘油三酯6毫摩爾/升533正常0-149。
高密度脂蛋白0.08毫摩爾/升32普通> 39。
無法計算,因為高甘油三酯LDL
血糖15毫摩爾/升
我會盡力做一個血液測試下週。我住在美國洛杉磯。我52歲。 3動脈堵塞
在我的心裡,90%以上受阻,根據造影過程報告,並建議做了心臟搭橋手術。
我覺得我做飯可能超過50克黑木耳,慢火燉約6到1碗,並在早上空腹喝。

謝謝師父您明智的知

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed May 08, 2013 11:47 am

TheresaNg wrote:Dear Master,

That is my husband's old blood test report. He is currently on his second month of his prostate medication. When this is finish, he has to take one more month of this medicine before he goes for a follow up blood test. In the mean time, I will continue to give him his daily morning oat drink. Master, should I continue to boil the daily black fungus drink for my husband, or the 32 days he has already had is enough for now? What else can we do for him for now before he goes for a blood test in a month's time?

Thank you, Master.

Theresa

[hr]

這是我丈夫的老驗血報告。目前,他是在他的第二個月,他的前列腺用藥。當這是結束,他要這種藥一個月之前,他的後續驗血。在平均時間,我會繼續給他每天早上燕麥飲料。主人,我應該繼續我的丈夫,他已經有32天每天熬黑木耳飲料就夠了現在?我們還能為他做什麼之前,他現在一個月的時間去驗血?

He can continue the black fungus drink for another month. :smile:

Get fish liver oil for him - morning 2 pills and night 2 pills for one month.

As for the prostate - this technique is the best .....NM75

viewtopic.php?f=164&t=5915&p=42584#p42584

[hr]

他可以繼續喝黑木耳,再過一個月。

魚肝油對他 - 早上2丸,每晚2丸一個月。

至於前列腺 - 這種技術是最好的..... NM75

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed May 08, 2013 12:00 pm

kanchol wrote:Good afternoon Master,

I don't have have a recent blood test, but I have result from one done last November:

Cholesterol 6.9mmol/l 270 mg/dl Normal 100-199.
Triglycerides 6 mmol/l 533 Normal 0-149.
HDL .08mmol/l 32 Normal >39.
LDL could not be calculated because of high triglycerides
Glucose 15 mmol/l
I'll try to do a blood test next week. I live in Los Angeles, US. I'm 52 years old. The blockage is in 3 arteries
in my heart with over 90% blocked according to angiogram procedure report and recommended to do a bypass surgery.
I think I cook maybe more than 50 gm of black fungus in slow cook for about 6 down to 1 bowl, and drink it in the morning
on empty stomach.
Thank you Master for your wise knowledge.

[hr]

我不有最近的驗血,但我已經從去年11月完成的結果:

膽固醇6.9mmol/升270毫克/升師範大學100-199。
甘油三酯6毫摩爾/升533正常0-149。
高密度脂蛋白0.08毫摩爾/升32普通> 39。
無法計算,因為高甘油三酯LDL
血糖15毫摩爾/升
我會盡力做一個血液測試下週。我住在美國洛杉磯。我52歲。 3動脈堵塞
在我的心裡,90%以上受阻,根據造影過程報告,並建議做了心臟搭橋手術。
我覺得我做飯可能超過50克黑木耳,慢火燉約6到1碗,並在早上空腹喝。

謝謝師父您明智的知

You can continue the oats and black fungus drink for another month. :smile:

Get fish liver oil - take 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the night for one month.

You can do the blood test after another 30 days.

Do careful on you food intake - change all liquid drink to plain water.

Avoid coffee , chocolate and banana. Reduce sugar intake to minimum.

I will try to heal your adrenal gland later - need to rest a lot - try not to sit but lie down - during the day - 15 minutes lie down when you are resting is a good move.

Give me some feed back after one week of the above methods.

[hr]

您可以繼續再過一個月的燕麥和黑木耳飲料。

魚肝油 - 取2丸,在早晨和在夜間為1個月。

再過30天之後,你可以做血液測試。

小心你的食物攝入量 - 改變所有的液體飲料,以白開水。

避免喝咖啡,巧克力和香蕉。糖的攝入量減少到最低限度。

我會盡力醫治你的腎上腺後 - 需要休息了很多 - 盡量不坐,但躺下 - 白天 - 15分鐘騙你休息的時候,是一個很好的舉措。

一個星期後,上面的方法給我一些反饋。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

TheresaNg

Unread postby TheresaNg » Wed May 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Good afternoon Master,

Thank you. I will continue BFD for my husband for one more month. The doctor is already having my husband take Omega 3 Fish Oil concentrate 1200 mg two times a day, one in morning and one at night. I will tell my husband to take two more fish oil daily. Master, is omega fish oil the same as fish liver oil? We will look into the prostate treatment machine.

Thank you, Master. :Dziekuje:

Theresa

[hr]

谢谢。我会继续我的丈夫BFD个多月。医生已经让我的丈夫浓缩欧米加3鱼油1200毫克,每天两次,早晨和晚上。我会告诉我的丈夫每天采取两个鱼油。主人,是奥米加鱼油鱼肝油一样吗?我们将进入前列腺治疗机。

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm

TheresaNg wrote:Good afternoon Master,

Thank you. I will continue BFD for my husband for one more month. The doctor is already having my husband take Omega 3 Fish Oil concentrate 1200 mg two times a day, one in morning and one at night. I will tell my husband to take two more fish oil daily. Master, is omega fish oil the same as fish liver oil? We will look into the prostate treatment machine.

Thank you, Master. :Dziekuje:

Theresa

[hr]

谢谢。我会继续我的丈夫BFD个多月。医生已经让我的丈夫浓缩欧米加3鱼油1200毫克,每天两次,早晨和晚上。我会告诉我的丈夫每天采取两个鱼油。主人,是奥米加鱼油鱼肝油一样吗?我们将进入前列腺治疗机。

Yes - it is the same fish oil. :smile:

So far from my experiences - there is no known side effect on fish oil - it is very safe.

Fish oil can cause a miracle cure - if one is lucky.

The treatment i recommended has many brands - many offer free usage in my Country - should google for ' thermal massage bed ' to check any is around your place.

If you like - you can also take one morning and one night fish oil to remove toxins from your blood.

[hr]

是 - 它是相同的鱼油。

到目前为止,从我的经验 - 鱼油没有任何已知的副作用 - 它是非常安全的。

鱼油可引起灵丹妙药 - 如果一个人是幸运的。

我推荐的治疗有很多的品牌在我的国家 - 许多提供免费使用 - 谷歌热按摩床“检查任何地方周围。

如果你喜欢 - 你也可以采取一个早晨和一个晚上的鱼油你,清除体内血液的毒素。

[hr]

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

kanchol

Unread postby kanchol » Fri May 10, 2013 2:24 am

Good morning Master,

I'll follow your instruction. Thank you again.

[hr]

我會按照你的指令。再次感謝您。

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri May 10, 2013 12:52 pm

kanchol wrote:Good morning Master,

I'll follow your instruction. Thank you again.

[hr]

我會按照你的指令。再次感謝您。

Get the Fish oil with higher content of omega 3 - normal is 300mg .

Take fish oil during or after food is good.

[hr]

購買魚油ω-3含量較高 - 一般為300mg。

服用魚油期間或之後,食物是好的。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

TheresaNg

Unread postby TheresaNg » Sat May 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Dear Master,

Today, following your instruction, I have finished my 7 days of drinking two glasses of water first thing in the morning to flush out the remaining toxin in my system. Am I now ready to strengthen my body?

Master, although my LDL cholesterol level had lowered from 158 to 130, reference range being (< 130), does that mean I should still make an effort to lower my LDL cholesterol level even lower for better health? Maybe drink more black fungus drink? :thinking :thinking

My husband is taking Omega-3 fish oil with concentrate 1200 mg, with EPA 396 mg and DHA 264 mg for his liver; Master, is this concentrate of fish oil too stronge for me to take as a daily supplement? As you had suggested that I can also take fish oil.

Thank you master, I hope you are having a relaxing weekend.

Theresa

[hr]

今天,您的指令後,我已經完成了我的7天在早上喝兩杯水的第一件事,在我的系統中剩餘的毒素沖洗掉。我現在準備加強我的身體嗎?

大師,雖然我的低密度脂蛋白膽固醇水平從158降低到130,參考範圍(<130),這是否意味著我應該仍然必須努力降低我的低密度脂蛋白膽固醇水平甚至更低,更好的健康嗎?也許更黑木耳飲料喝嗎? :思考:思考

我的丈夫精礦1200毫克,服用ω-3魚油EPA396毫克和264毫克DHA,把他的肝臟;主人,這是濃縮力度好,我需要每天補充魚油?正如你建議我也可以服用魚油。

謝謝各位高手,我希望您有一個輕鬆的週末。

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat May 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Today, following your instruction, I have finished my 7 days of drinking two glasses of water first thing in the morning to flush out the remaining toxin in my system. Am I now ready to strengthen my body?

Master, although my LDL cholesterol level had lowered from 158 to 130, reference range being (< 130), does that mean I should still make an effort to lower my LDL cholesterol level even lower for better health? Maybe drink more black fungus drink? :thinking :thinking

My husband is taking Omega-3 fish oil with concentrate 1200 mg, with EPA 396 mg and DHA 264 mg for his liver; Master, is this concentrate of fish oil too stronge for me to take as a daily supplement? As you had suggested that I can also take fish oil.

Thank you master, I hope you are having a relaxing weekend.

Theresa

[hr]

今天,您的指令後,我已經完成了我的7天在早上喝兩杯水的第一件事,在我的系統中剩餘的毒素沖洗掉。我現在準備加強我的身體嗎?

大師,雖然我的低密度脂蛋白膽固醇水平從158降低到130,參考範圍(<130),這是否意味著我應該仍然必須努力降低我的低密度脂蛋白膽固醇水平甚至更低,更好的健康嗎?也許更黑木耳飲料喝嗎? :思考:思考

我的丈夫精礦1200毫克,服用ω-3魚油EPA396毫克和264毫克DHA,把他的肝臟;主人,這是濃縮力度好,我需要每天補充魚油?正如你建議我也可以服用魚油。

謝謝各位高手,我希望您有一個輕鬆的週末。

I am glad you had finished the water remedy. :smile:

On morning and one night is a good tonic for your heart and brain.

One pill of your omega 3 is 396+264 = 660 mg.

Safe range is 1,000 mg to 3,000 mg .

So it is just right for you , try it for one week. It has many many health benefits.

[hr]

我很高興你已經完成了水的補救措施。

丸早晨和一個晚上魚油丸是一個很好的進補的心臟和大腦。

您的歐米加3丸是396+264= 660毫克。

安全範圍是1000毫克至3000毫克。

因此,它是最適合你的,試試吧,為期一周。它有許多許多健康益處。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon May 13, 2013 9:35 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Just to be sure :thinking - we take at least 1,000 mg of Omega fish oil in a day and that is the total of the EPA and DHA content in the oil :?:

I have some fish oil which we don't take regularly and I saw that the Omega content is 300mg, so we will take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening. :vh:

I read there are many health benefits of the fish oil - like lowering triglycerides, good cardiovascular and mental health, etc. :claphand:

[hr]

只是可以肯定的:思想 - 我們在一天內至少有1000毫克的歐米加魚油是EPA和DHA含量在石油總:?

我有一些魚油,我們不採取定期,我看到歐米茄含量為300mg,所以我們會在早上服用2粒和2粒,晚上。

我讀魚油有許多健康益處 - 降低甘油三酯,良好的心血管疾病和心理健康等

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon May 13, 2013 11:37 am

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

Just to be sure :thinking - we take at least 1,000 mg of Omega fish oil in a day and that is the total of the EPA and DHA content in the oil :?:

I have some fish oil which we don't take regularly and I saw that the Omega content is 300mg, so we will take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening. :vh:

I read there are many health benefits of the fish oil - like lowering triglycerides, good cardiovascular and mental health, etc. :claphand:

[hr]

只是可以肯定的:思想 - 我們在一天內至少有1000毫克的歐米加魚油是EPA和DHA含量在石油總:?

我有一些魚油,我們不採取定期,我看到歐米茄含量為300mg,所以我們會在早上服用2粒和2粒,晚上。

我讀魚油有許多健康益處 - 降低甘油三酯,良好的心血管疾病和心理健康等

Your calculation is correct 4 pills is 1,200mg. :smile:

To reduce triglycerides - you need to take 6 pills. About 2,000 mg is best.

One the the main purpose i require you all to take omega 3 is to balance the omega 6 fats, omega 6 is a very good fats , however if it is too much - it can harm your body , so - i need to balance your omega 3 and omega 6 fats in your body , nowadays , the ratio is complete out - it is 1 to 25 - omega 3 is 1 and omega 6 is at least 25 to 50, this can created many sickness and it is difficult to heal - once the ratio is more balance, the omega 3 will heal your body, especially the heart and blood vessel.

Most of our foods today is omega 6 - specifically cooking oil - change to olive oil for one month is a smart move.

Source of omega 3 fats - fish oil, flax seed , walnut and other. One need to take at least 1,000 mg of omega 3 to be effectively remedy our present out of ratio situation.

More omega 3 information

[hr]

你的計算是正確的4粒是1200毫克。 :微笑:

為了降低甘油三酯 - 你需要服用6丸。關於2000毫克是最好的。

一個我要求大家採取歐米加3的主要目的是平衡的歐米伽6脂肪酸,歐米伽6脂肪是一個非常好的,但是如果實在是太多了 - 它可能會損害您的身體,所以 - 我需要平衡你的歐米加3和奧米加6脂肪在你的身體,如今,這個比例完成了 - 這是1到25 - 歐米加3和奧米加6至少25到50個,這可以創造出許多疾病是很難一次治愈 - ω-3的比例更加平衡,治愈你的身體,尤其是心臟和血管。

今天我們的食物是ω-6 - 一個月專門食用油 - 橄欖油的變化是一個聰明的舉動。

歐米加3脂肪酸 - 魚油,亞麻籽,核桃和其他來源。一個需要採取至少1000毫克的歐米加3得到有效解決我們目前的比例情況。

更多的歐米加3的信息

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

Wow, I didn't know that Omega 3 fish oil has so much health benefits, thank you for sharing the information and advising us to take fish oil as a tonic for health after completing the Dhealing Basic Blood Remedy. :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

There is a lot of information on the Internet on its goodness...I think it deserves its own thread here as a health remedy...later I will help to compile the information here. :thinking :omg:

I am glad that taking fish oil can also help to normalise my health palpitations/arrhythmias as per the link below :-

http://cholesterol.emedtv.com/hdl/fish- ... e-hdl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and in reducing my triglycerides as you had mentioned. :vgood: :claphand:

Master, can diabetics take fish oil safely :?:

I read somewhere that someone who is a diabetic and he suffered from blackout ("pengsan") one hour after he consumed the fish oil. Maybe that person's health is not too good. :thinking

But so far in the past few days that I had started my husband on 2 capsules of fish oil with his diabetic/high blood pressure medication in the morning, he seemed to be alright/normal. :thinking

Thank you for your wonderful health remedies and guidance. :yp:

P.S. My husband still has not gone for his second blood test yet (after 40 days on the BFD), whilst his company blood tests results (done after 2 weeks on BFD) are still not yet. :roll:

Meanwhile, I am still boiling the BFD every 2 to 3 days for him... and myself, I am on the BFD almost daily for 2 weeks and I have drunk the SSG Soup 4 times already for my kidney. :vh:

[hr]

哇,我不知道,歐米加3魚油健康的好處有這麼多,謝謝大家共享信息和指導我們健康補品服用魚油後完成Dhealing的基本血補救措施。

有很多互聯網上的信息在其善良......我認為值得作為一種健康的補救措施......以後我會幫助這裡的信息編譯它自己的線程。

我很高興,服用魚油可以按下面的鏈接,也有利於我的健康心悸/心律失常正常化: -

http://cholesterol.emedtv.com/hdl/fish- ... e-hdl.html

和減少你曾提到我的甘油三酯。

碩士,糖尿病患者可以服用魚油安全嗎?

我是一名糖尿病患者,有人誰在某處讀到他遭受停電(的“pengsan”)一小時後,他消耗魚油。也許,人的健康不太好。

但到目前為止,在過去的幾天,我已經開始了我的丈夫,他的糖尿病/高血壓藥物在早上2粒魚油,他似乎是正常的/正常。

謝謝你的精彩健康的補救措施和指導。

有了愛,和平與喜悅

choesf

附:我的丈夫仍然沒有離開他的第二次血液測試(後40天的BFD),而他的公司的驗血結果(做2週後對BFD)仍未。

同時,我還在沸騰的BFD每2〜3天他...和我自己,我在BFD幾乎每天都有2個星期,我已經喝了4倍SSG湯已經為我的腎。

TheresaNg

Unread postby TheresaNg » Tue May 14, 2013 11:37 am

Dear Master,

Thank you for guiding us to a better health. And also increasing our knowledge on remedying and balancing our health through your advices and hints. :vgood: :vgood: :vgood: :Dziekuje:

I forgot to give my husband his BFD yesterday when he left for Malaysia. So I drank it instead. :rofl:
I hoped it is already to drink a cup or two every now and then, I kind of miss drinking it. I am still taking my daily oat drink.

Master, is triglyceride caused by the Omega 6 oil? Is triglyceride in the blood? Since fish oil lowers triglyceride, will the liver be in better shape once the triglyceride count is lowered?

Thank you, Master.

Theresa

[hr]

謝謝您的指導我們更好的健康。通過您的建議和提示,糾正和平衡我們的身體健康,也增加我們的知識。

我忘了給我的丈夫,他的黑木耳昨天,當他離開馬來西亞。所以我喝它來代替。

我希望它已經是喝一杯或兩個飄飛,我有種缺少飲用水。我還在考慮我每天的燕麥飲料。

大師,是由歐米茄6油引起的甘油三酯嗎?甘油三酯是在血液中?由於魚油可降低甘油三酯,將在更好的狀態,一旦肝臟甘油三酯計數降低?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue May 14, 2013 11:57 am

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

Wow, I didn't know that Omega 3 fish oil has so much health benefits, thank you for sharing the information and advising us to take fish oil as a tonic for health after completing the Dhealing Basic Blood Remedy. :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

There is a lot of information on the Internet on its goodness...I think it deserves its own thread here as a health remedy...later I will help to compile the information here. :thinking :omg:

I am glad that taking fish oil can also help to normalise my health palpitations/arrhythmias as per the link below :-

http://cholesterol.emedtv.com/hdl/fish- ... e-hdl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and in reducing my triglycerides as you had mentioned. :vgood: :claphand:

Master, can diabetics take fish oil safely :?:

I read somewhere that someone who is a diabetic and he suffered from blackout ("pengsan") one hour after he consumed the fish oil. Maybe that person's health is not too good. :thinking

But so far in the past few days that I had started my husband on 2 capsules of fish oil with his diabetic/high blood pressure medication in the morning, he seemed to be alright/normal. :thinking

Thank you for your wonderful health remedies and guidance. :yp:

P.S. My husband still has not gone for his second blood test yet (after 40 days on the BFD), whilst his company blood tests results (done after 2 weeks on BFD) are still not yet. :roll:

Meanwhile, I am still boiling the BFD every 2 to 3 days for him... and myself, I am on the BFD almost daily for 2 weeks and I have drunk the SSG Soup 4 times already for my kidney. :vh:

[hr]

哇,我不知道,歐米加3魚油健康的好處有這麼多,謝謝大家共享信息和指導我們健康補品服用魚油後完成Dhealing的基本血補救措施。

有很多互聯網上的信息在其善良......我認為值得作為一種健康的補救措施......以後我會幫助這裡的信息編譯它自己的線程。

我很高興,服用魚油可以按下面的鏈接,也有利於我的健康心悸/心律失常正常化: -

http://cholesterol.emedtv.com/hdl/fish- ... e-hdl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

和減少你曾提到我的甘油三酯。

碩士,糖尿病患者可以服用魚油安全嗎?

我是一名糖尿病患者,有人誰在某處讀到他遭受停電(的“pengsan”)一小時後,他消耗魚油。也許,人的健康不太好。

但到目前為止,在過去的幾天,我已經開始了我的丈夫,他的糖尿病/高血壓藥物在早上2粒魚油,他似乎是正常的/正常。

謝謝你的精彩健康的補救措施和指導。

有了愛,和平與喜悅

choesf

附:我的丈夫仍然沒有離開他的第二次血液測試(後40天的BFD),而他的公司的驗血結果(做2週後對BFD)仍未。

同時,我還在沸騰的BFD每2〜3天他...和我自己,我在BFD幾乎每天都有2個星期,我已經喝了4倍SSG湯已經為我的腎。

I am glad you are preparing and gather information on omega 3 . :smile:

It is the technique to take fish oil - so far i don't encounter any side effect from eating fish oil.

[hr]

我很高興你正在準備和收集有關歐米加3。

它是技術服用魚油 - 到目前為止,我沒有遇到任何副作用,吃魚油。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue May 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Thank you for guiding us to a better health. And also increasing our knowledge on remedying and balancing our health through your advices and hints. :vgood: :vgood: :vgood: :Dziekuje:

I forgot to give my husband his BFD yesterday when he left for Malaysia. So I drank it instead. :rofl:
I hoped it is already to drink a cup or two every now and then, I kind of miss drinking it. I am still taking my daily oat drink.

Master, is triglyceride caused by the Omega 6 oil? Is triglyceride in the blood? Since fish oil lowers triglyceride, will the liver be in better shape once the triglyceride count is lowered?

Thank you, Master.

Theresa

[hr]

謝謝您的指導我們更好的健康。通過您的建議和提示,糾正和平衡我們的身體健康,也增加我們的知識。

我忘了給我的丈夫,他的黑木耳昨天,當他離開馬來西亞。所以我喝它來代替。

我希望它已經是喝一杯或兩個飄飛,我有種缺少飲用水。我還在考慮我每天的燕麥飲料。

大師,是由歐米茄6油引起的甘油三酯嗎?甘油三酯是在血液中?由於魚油可降低甘油三酯,將在更好的狀態,一旦肝臟甘油三酯計數降低?

What causes high triglycerides?

High triglycerides are usually caused by other conditions, such as:

Obesity.
Poorly controlled diabetes.
An under active thyroid (hypothyroidism).
Kidney disease.
Regularly eating more calories than you burn.
Drinking a lot of alcohol.

Certain medicines may also raise triglycerides. These medicines include:

Tamoxifen.
Steroids.
Beta-blockers.
Diuretics.
Estrogen.
Birth control pills.

Text source - webmd

[hr]

是什麼原因導致高甘油三酯?

通常是由其他的條件,如高甘油三酯:

肥胖。
糖尿病控制不佳。
根據活躍的甲狀腺(甲狀腺功能減退)。
腎臟疾病。
定期吃更多的熱量比你消耗。
喝了大量的酒精。

某些藥物也可能引起甘油三酯。這些藥物包括:

他莫昔芬。
類固醇。
β-受體阻滯劑。
利尿劑。
雌激素。
避孕藥。

文字來源 - 中央社

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue May 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Thank you, dear Master, for your advice on taking the fish oil for diabetics. I asked my husband when he came back from work yesterday - he confirmed that he felt fine and that he didn't feel any giddiness or sick after taking the fish oil capsules. :vh: :claphand:

By the way, Master, do you know if there is a limit to how much coffee we are recommended to drink daily? :thinking

My husband loves coffee too much and he drinks up to 5 cups a day, if I don't control his coffee intake. When he was younger and living with his family, he used to drink 1 coffee pot a day (kopi-O). :omg2:

I must tell him what Master will advise because then he will listen to you. :omg:

[hr]

謝謝你,親愛的主人,你的建議,為糖尿病患者服用魚油。我問我的丈夫,當他昨天下班回來 - 他證實,他感覺很好,他並沒有感到任何眼花或生病後服用魚油膠囊。

順便說一下,師父,你知道如果有一個限制,我們建議每天喝多少咖啡呢?

我丈夫喜歡咖啡太多,他喝了5杯,如果我不控制他的咖啡攝入量。當他還是年輕,與家人同住,他用每天喝咖啡壺

我必須告訴他法師會建議什麼,因為那時他會聽你的。

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue May 14, 2013 5:58 pm

choesf wrote:Thank you, dear Master, for your advice on taking the fish oil for diabetics. I asked my husband when he came back from work yesterday - he confirmed that he felt fine and that he didn't feel any giddiness or sick after taking the fish oil capsules. :vh: :claphand:

By the way, Master, do you know if there is a limit to how much coffee we are recommended to drink daily? :thinking

My husband loves coffee too much and he drinks up to 5 cups a day, if I don't control his coffee intake. When he was younger and living with his family, he used to drink 1 coffee pot a day (kopi-O). :omg2:

I must tell him what Master will advise because then he will listen to you. :omg:

[hr]

謝謝你,親愛的主人,你的建議,為糖尿病患者服用魚油。我問我的丈夫,當他昨天下班回來 - 他證實,他感覺很好,他並沒有感到任何眼花或生病後服用魚油膠囊。

順便說一下,師父,你知道如果有一個限制,我們建議每天喝多少咖啡呢?

我丈夫喜歡咖啡太多,他喝了5杯,如果我不控制他的咖啡攝入量。當他還是年輕,與家人同住,他用每天喝咖啡壺

我必須告訴他法師會建議什麼,因為那時他會聽你的。

:thinking Made other drink for him - so that he cut down coffee. :smile:

Or get white coffee .

[hr]

準備他喝其他飲料 - 讓他減少咖啡。

或白咖啡。

Master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue May 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Thank you for your suggestions, dear Master. I will try them out and see. :vh: :thinking

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”