Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固醇

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:56 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

I have some good feedback from one of my blog visitors after he had tried the Black Fungus Drink for 12 days already :vh: -

Asif said -
what to do with the reaming boiled black fungus after taking juice from it as i am using it flushing arteries
1- feeling some relief in lying down after 12 days use
2- amount of sweating is also decreased
3- pain in chest is also now mild
4- for how many days i have to use it


I had advised him to drink the Black Fungus for 30 days.

Last time, I had also wondered what to do with the leftover boiled Black Fungus and I forgot to ask you. Can we pour it onto potted plants as fertiliser? :thinking

This was what he posted earlier before he started the BFD ===>

Asif said :-
I am suffering from palpitations in the evening and my brother has brought black fungus from Denmark you know as his flat mate a Chinese girl told him it is my first day to start with it. some times i have problem of acidity too in the evening.hoping to get rid of all this fuss. echo is normal,cholesterol is also normal but the only problem is fast heart beat


I told him to take fish oil as it had helped to stopped my heart palpitations but he said he is allergic to fish and fish products. I told him to try flax seed oil for the Omega 3 fatty acids instead.


With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby master » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:18 am

For 30 days is suitable - he can take it for 60 days. :smile:

Used fungus can be place with plants.

Flax seeds is good - if it is raw - need to mix with warm water before use, take some form of fiber will help her stomach.

master atan.

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

I have some good feedback from one of my blog visitors after he had tried the Black Fungus Drink for 12 days already :vh: -

Asif said -
what to do with the reaming boiled black fungus after taking juice from it as i am using it flushing arteries
1- feeling some relief in lying down after 12 days use
2- amount of sweating is also decreased
3- pain in chest is also now mild
4- for how many days i have to use it


I had advised him to drink the Black Fungus for 30 days.

Last time, I had also wondered what to do with the leftover boiled Black Fungus and I forgot to ask you. Can we pour it onto potted plants as fertiliser? :thinking

This was what he posted earlier before he started the BFD ===>

Asif said :-
I am suffering from palpitations in the evening and my brother has brought black fungus from Denmark you know as his flat mate a Chinese girl told him it is my first day to start with it. some times i have problem of acidity too in the evening.hoping to get rid of all this fuss. echo is normal,cholesterol is also normal but the only problem is fast heart beat


I told him to take fish oil as it had helped to stopped my heart palpitations but he said he is allergic to fish and fish products. I told him to try flax seed oil for the Omega 3 fatty acids instead.


With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:23 am

Thank you very much for your advice, dear Master. I had informed her already. :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:For 30 days is suitable - he can take it for 60 days. :smile:

Used fungus can be place with plants.

Flax seeds is good - if it is raw - need to mix with warm water before use, take some form of fiber will help her stomach.

master atan.

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

I have some good feedback from one of my blog visitors after he had tried the Black Fungus Drink for 12 days already :vh: -

Asif said -
what to do with the reaming boiled black fungus after taking juice from it as i am using it flushing arteries
1- feeling some relief in lying down after 12 days use
2- amount of sweating is also decreased
3- pain in chest is also now mild
4- for how many days i have to use it


I had advised him to drink the Black Fungus for 30 days.

Last time, I had also wondered what to do with the leftover boiled Black Fungus and I forgot to ask you. Can we pour it onto potted plants as fertiliser? :thinking

This was what he posted earlier before he started the BFD ===>

Asif said :-
I am suffering from palpitations in the evening and my brother has brought black fungus from Denmark you know as his flat mate a Chinese girl told him it is my first day to start with it. some times i have problem of acidity too in the evening.hoping to get rid of all this fuss. echo is normal,cholesterol is also normal but the only problem is fast heart beat


I told him to take fish oil as it had helped to stopped my heart palpitations but he said he is allergic to fish and fish products. I told him to try flax seed oil for the Omega 3 fatty acids instead.


With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby choesf » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

I just received some great news from a blog visitor who tried out your Black Fungus Drink :vgood:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

Hi! After taking the black fungus for around 8 times, my latest cholesterol went down from 5.1 to 4.2. Only bad thing is my HDL also went down from 1.1 to 0.97. So will be working on that for this month before my monthly check up. Am trying Hibiscus tea, Willow bark, Hawthorn Berries and Kyolic Garlic which is supposed to help in removing artery blockages. Oh btw, my blood pressure that was high also went down to normal… Looks like it’s going to be a Happy New Year! :-)
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby master » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:45 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

I just received some great news from a blog visitor who tried out your Black Fungus Drink :vgood:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

Hi! After taking the black fungus for around 8 times, my latest cholesterol went down from 5.1 to 4.2. Only bad thing is my HDL also went down from 1.1 to 0.97. So will be working on that for this month before my monthly check up. Am trying Hibiscus tea, Willow bark, Hawthorn Berries and Kyolic Garlic which is supposed to help in removing artery blockages. Oh btw, my blood pressure that was high also went down to normal… Looks like it’s going to be a Happy New Year! :-)


Thank you for the feed back . :vh:

Fish oil is good to remove artery cholesterol block.

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby choesf » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:50 am

You are most welcome, dear Master! I forgot about the Fish Oil :omg2: - how much of the Omega 3 (the EPA & DHA amount) should be taken daily for clearing arteries :?: :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

I just received some great news from a blog visitor who tried out your Black Fungus Drink :vgood:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

Hi! After taking the black fungus for around 8 times, my latest cholesterol went down from 5.1 to 4.2. Only bad thing is my HDL also went down from 1.1 to 0.97. So will be working on that for this month before my monthly check up. Am trying Hibiscus tea, Willow bark, Hawthorn Berries and Kyolic Garlic which is supposed to help in removing artery blockages. Oh btw, my blood pressure that was high also went down to normal… Looks like it’s going to be a Happy New Year! :-)


Thank you for the feed back . :vh:

Fish oil is good to remove artery cholesterol block.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby master » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:39 am

Omega 3 should be more then 1,000 mg.

Normal fish oil has 300 mg of omega 3 per pill - then 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

master atan.

choesf wrote:You are most welcome, dear Master! I forgot about the Fish Oil :omg2: - how much of the Omega 3 (the EPA & DHA amount) should be taken daily for clearing arteries :?: :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

I just received some great news from a blog visitor who tried out your Black Fungus Drink :vgood:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

Hi! After taking the black fungus for around 8 times, my latest cholesterol went down from 5.1 to 4.2. Only bad thing is my HDL also went down from 1.1 to 0.97. So will be working on that for this month before my monthly check up. Am trying Hibiscus tea, Willow bark, Hawthorn Berries and Kyolic Garlic which is supposed to help in removing artery blockages. Oh btw, my blood pressure that was high also went down to normal… Looks like it’s going to be a Happy New Year! :-)


Thank you for the feed back . :vh:

Fish oil is good to remove artery cholesterol block.

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby choesf » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Thank you for your advice, dear Master. So, we take 1,200mg of Omega 3 (EPA & DHA) daily. Okay, I will inform my blog visitor. :thinking :vh:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:Omega 3 should be more then 1,000 mg.

Normal fish oil has 300 mg of omega 3 per pill - then 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

master atan.

choesf wrote:You are most welcome, dear Master! I forgot about the Fish Oil :omg2: - how much of the Omega 3 (the EPA & DHA amount) should be taken daily for clearing arteries :?: :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

I just received some great news from a blog visitor who tried out your Black Fungus Drink :vgood:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

Hi! After taking the black fungus for around 8 times, my latest cholesterol went down from 5.1 to 4.2. Only bad thing is my HDL also went down from 1.1 to 0.97. So will be working on that for this month before my monthly check up. Am trying Hibiscus tea, Willow bark, Hawthorn Berries and Kyolic Garlic which is supposed to help in removing artery blockages. Oh btw, my blood pressure that was high also went down to normal… Looks like it’s going to be a Happy New Year! :-)


Thank you for the feed back . :vh:

Fish oil is good to remove artery cholesterol block.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby choesf » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:17 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Another good feedback from my blog visitor regarding your Dhealing Basic Blood Remedy :claphand: -

Shikha said -
Black fungus really works. My husband was suffering from high cholesterol from long time. We tried a lot of things but nothing was working. Doctors told that he has genetic cholesterol and it can not be reduced without medicines. But we tried the black fungus as a last remedy before starting the medicines. And it worked magically. In 3 weeks my husband’s cholesterol was reduced to 215 from 265.


With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby master » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:20 pm

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

Another good feedback from my blog visitor regarding your Dhealing Basic Blood Remedy :claphand: -

Shikha said -
Black fungus really works. My husband was suffering from high cholesterol from long time. We tried a lot of things but nothing was working. Doctors told that he has genetic cholesterol and it can not be reduced without medicines. But we tried the black fungus as a last remedy before starting the medicines. And it worked magically. In 3 weeks my husband’s cholesterol was reduced to 215 from 265.


With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:


Wow. :smile:

I am glad your blog visitor had benefited this simple and cheap method to reduce cholesterol . :vh:

Should continue with normal fish oil - omega 3 1200mg per day - 4 pills - 2 morning 2 night.

For vegetarian - take chia seed.

Good Luck.

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby choesf » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:01 am

Thank you for your recommendation, dear Master, I had informed her of your advice already :vh:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby SAG » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:36 am

Dear Master, Chosef and members,

I have read through the entire thread and I am interested in trying this technique. I don't believe I have high cholesterol as it's always been good on my tests. However, I'm looking to improve my health so there are no problems in the future as I age. :D:

Over the years due to stress my eating habits were not a good as they should be and I want to cleanse the blood and liver with the alcohol I have consumed in the past. I normally exercise but have stopped the last couple of years. I am starting that again shortly after the declutter in my basement where I have exercise equipment.

I have found a store here my city that carries the dried black fungus. :yp: :yp: They have two types but both are dried. don't know what the difference but she said they were different types just like different types of apples. I'm going to purchase it and start it on Monday after I get over my cold.

I understand how to make the mixture for the oats drink and I have lots of oatmeal here in the house to start that tomorrow. :yp:

My questions are:

1. Should I start the black fungus drink in the morning or before dinner on an empty stomach?
2. When I drink the oats drink then I must wait 2 hours to drink the black fungus drink if you are drinking it in the morning? Otherwise, I can drink the black fungus drink before dinner as long as I have not eaten recently?
3. Each drink you use the 50 gm of black fungus and then you throw it out because you don't use it again?
4. Should I start the Omega 3 fish oil supplements now or wait until after I have done the 30 day detox?

Thank you all for sharing your stories which is very encouraging. :claphand:

Many Blessings, :g
Marlene

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby choesf » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:42 am

Good morning from Malaysia, dear Marlene :D:

I am glad that you are also trying this natural remedy for health :claphand:

While waiting for Master to come in, I thought I would let you know which is the right type of black fungus to get. The type that we use to lower cholesterol are larger in size and one side of it is black, whereas the other side is gray or brownish. This black fungus is called "Wood Ears" or "Mok Yee" in Chinese. This black fungus are much larger in size, too, and thicker compared to the other type.

The other type is smaller and thinner, and usually around 1 inch to 1.5 inches in size. This one is called "Cloud Ears" or "Wan Yee" in Chinese. :vh:

Recently, I took the black fungus drink again because my cholesterol shot up again :omg2: - the type with the gray side doesn't cause diarrhear, whereas the one with the brownish side does. :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby SAG » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:21 am

Good Morning Dear Chosef,

Thank you for the Chinese names and types I should look for. The store is all Chinese items and products and they had to get someone on the phone to speak English to me. :smile:

So just to be clear I should look for Wood Ears and not Cloud Ears? I believe they will have the names on the package.

I will be shopping their tomorrow or on Sunday (it's still Friday night for me.) :D:

Thank you for your help. :g

Marlene

choesf wrote:Good morning from Malaysia, dear Marlene :D:

I am glad that you are also trying this natural remedy for health :claphand:

While waiting for Master to come in, I thought I would let you know which is the right type of black fungus to get. The type that we use to lower cholesterol are larger in size and one side of it is black, whereas the other side is gray or brownish. This black fungus is called "Wood Ears" or "Mok Yee" in Chinese. This black fungus are much larger in size, too, and thicker compared to the other type.

The other type is smaller and thinner, and usually around 1 inch to 1.5 inches in size. This one is called "Cloud Ears" or "Wan Yee" in Chinese. :vh:

Recently, I took the black fungus drink again because my cholesterol shot up again :omg2: - the type with the gray side doesn't cause diarrhear, whereas the one with the brownish side does. :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby choesf » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:11 am

Good morning, dear Marlene :D:

You are most welcome. Yes, you should be looking for the Wood Ear black fungus. :vh:

I forgot to mention that the Cloud Ears black fungus are totally black on both side, in addition to being smaller and thinner. :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby master » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Use the Black fungus and oat first - after about 4 weeks - stop and continue with fish oil. :smile:

Black fungus on empty stomach is best - since your cholesterol is not high - can drink it any time on empty stomach is suitable - drink it when warm is more effective.

You can also drink black fungus after washing your month in the morning - after about 15 minutes you can drink the oat.

Good Luck.

master atan.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby SAG » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:09 am

Thank you Chosef. I found the wood ears black fungus today. It has a dark black side and a light beige/tan side. I also got honey dates. :yp:

Do I wash the black fungus and honey dates before I soak them or just put them in the water to soak before boiling? I also bought lots of ginger to make the taste better. :D:

I'm going to make this tomorrow.

Many thanks and blessings to you. :g

Marlene

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Marlene :D:

You are most welcome. Yes, you should be looking for the Wood Ear black fungus. :vh:

I forgot to mention that the Cloud Ears black fungus are totally black on both side, in addition to being smaller and thinner. :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby SAG » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:13 am

Thank you Master. :respect:

I'm glad I can drink it before dinner on an empty stomach. I don't think I can get up early enough to boil it before breakfast. :omg:

I have already started the oats drink and I like it. :D:

Many blessings, :g

Marlene

master wrote:Use the Black fungus and oat first - after about 4 weeks - stop and continue with fish oil. :smile:

Black fungus on empty stomach is best - since your cholesterol is not high - can drink it any time on empty stomach is suitable - drink it when warm is more effective.

You can also drink black fungus after washing your month in the morning - after about 15 minutes you can drink the oat.

Good Luck.

master atan.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby SAG » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:10 am

I wanted to update you on my first day of making the BFD.

I washed the dried wood ears mushrooms and the 2 honey dates, scrubbed my ginger and sliced it up. I then soaked them for an hour. The 50 grams really grew large when soaking. Good thing I used a large pot. I think I put too much ginger in but it was really tasty. :yp:

I found that I had to keep adding water because the water was disappearing as the mushrooms cooked and became larger and larger. Near the end I added about another cup of water so for me, 6 cups of water then simmering for 2 hrs seems to be the right amount of liquid to get 1 cup of the drink.

I found the drink very mild. I guess I was used to the nasty TCM herbs I have had to boil in the past where you hold your nose and drink fast. :unsure: This was really nice like a ginger tea with honey. I hope I made it correctly as I was expecting it to be much more heavy, but then again I'm only making it for myself.

Thank you very much for your guidance on this. :respect:

Marlene

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby master » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:20 pm

SAG wrote:I wanted to update you on my first day of making the BFD.

I washed the dried wood ears mushrooms and the 2 honey dates, scrubbed my ginger and sliced it up. I then soaked them for an hour. The 50 grams really grew large when soaking. Good thing I used a large pot. I think I put too much ginger in but it was really tasty. :yp:

I found that I had to keep adding water because the water was disappearing as the mushrooms cooked and became larger and larger. Near the end I added about another cup of water so for me, 6 cups of water then simmering for 2 hrs seems to be the right amount of liquid to get 1 cup of the drink.

I found the drink very mild. I guess I was used to the nasty TCM herbs I have had to boil in the past where you hold your nose and drink fast. :unsure: This was really nice like a ginger tea with honey. I hope I made it correctly as I was expecting it to be much more heavy, but then again I'm only making it for myself.

Thank you very much for your guidance on this. :respect:

Marlene


You preparation of black fungus is good. :smile:

Good Luck and Good Health.

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby happy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:15 am

Dear Master

I was reading your technique for basic blood remedy. My husband has a history of between138-148 Bp. Doctor has informed him average Bp for age 60 & above is around 140 Bp. If he is stressed or not enough sleep his Bp will be on the higher end.

For a start I would like to try him the oats drink. He is taking 1000 mg Salmon oil daily. Its easier to prepare :omg: The BFD may be difficult to prepare during weekdays as we are working and won't be home until in the evening.

Master,

1. Will it help in his BP and cholesterol control just with the oats drink and fish oil? He is also taking supplements for his postrate which has shown good results in lowering his Psi gradually.

2. How long must he drink the oats drink?

3. Can drinking oats drink help my acid reflux / gastric and stomach bloatedness as well?

Thank you.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - 2013 基本血的補救措施

Unread postby happy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:45 am

master wrote:
rozalia wrote:One more thing, dear Master! :smile:

In my blood the cholesterol level was normal all my life and it is now too, still I have deposits on the carotids, which caused the stroke 5 years ago. Do you think, the remedies could clean or at least diminish those cholesterol deposits?

With love, as always, rose :Dziekuje:

在我的血液中的膽固醇水平是正常的,這是我所有的生活現在正常,但我有積膽固醇的頸動脈,造成5年前中風。你認為,可以清理的補救措施或至少減少那些膽固醇沉積?



This remedy can remove this sort of blocks, the technique is slightly different, you have to drink the Black Fungus first thing in the morning, After drinking - two hours no foods, continue for 30 days - Should remove at least 80% of the blocks.

[hr]

這一補救措施可以消除這種膽固醇塊,該技術是略有不同的,你必須在早上喝黑木耳第一件事, - 飲後兩個小時不能吃食物,持續30天 - 刪除至少有80%的塊

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞


Hi Master

Read your posting would like to clarify?

1. As we have to drink the oats drink in the morning... can we drink the black fungus drink any time of the day?

2. How many hours before and after food?

3. Is it effective if we drink 2x a week together with oats drink (daily)

4. Does it causes diarrhoea as can be inconvenient if we are not at home. :D:

Thank you.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby master » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:42 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master

I was reading your technique for basic blood remedy. My husband has a history of between138-148 Bp. Doctor has informed him average Bp for age 60 & above is around 140 Bp. If he is stressed or not enough sleep his Bp will be on the higher end.

For a start I would like to try him the oats drink. He is taking 1000 mg Salmon oil daily. Its easier to prepare :omg: The BFD may be difficult to prepare during weekdays as we are working and won't be home until in the evening.

Master,

1. Will it help in his BP and cholesterol control just with the oats drink and fish oil? He is also taking supplements for his postrate which has shown good results in lowering his Psi gradually.

2. How long must he drink the oats drink?

3. Can drinking oats drink help my acid reflux / gastric and stomach bloatedness as well?

Thank you.


1. It is sufficient .

2. Oats drink is good for maintaining our digestives health - any time can start or stop - try it out for 2 weeks is good.

3. There are many ways to help you - simple and effective one is ----- mix half tea spoon of honey with half tea spoon of virgin olive oil and drink it - if the taste is too strong for you - mix few drop of lemon juice is nice to drink.

master atan.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - 2013 基本血的補救措施

Unread postby master » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:47 pm

happy wrote:
master wrote:
rozalia wrote:One more thing, dear Master! :smile:

In my blood the cholesterol level was normal all my life and it is now too, still I have deposits on the carotids, which caused the stroke 5 years ago. Do you think, the remedies could clean or at least diminish those cholesterol deposits?

With love, as always, rose :Dziekuje:

在我的血液中的膽固醇水平是正常的,這是我所有的生活現在正常,但我有積膽固醇的頸動脈,造成5年前中風。你認為,可以清理的補救措施或至少減少那些膽固醇沉積?



This remedy can remove this sort of blocks, the technique is slightly different, you have to drink the Black Fungus first thing in the morning, After drinking - two hours no foods, continue for 30 days - Should remove at least 80% of the blocks.

[hr]

這一補救措施可以消除這種膽固醇塊,該技術是略有不同的,你必須在早上喝黑木耳第一件事, - 飲後兩個小時不能吃食物,持續30天 - 刪除至少有80%的塊

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞


Hi Master

Read your posting would like to clarify?

1. As we have to drink the oats drink in the morning... can we drink the black fungus drink any time of the day?

2. How many hours before and after food?

3. Is it effective if we drink 2x a week together with oats drink (daily)

4. Does it causes diarrhoea as can be inconvenient if we are not at home. :D:

Thank you.


1. Not neccessary to drink BFD - unless one had bad cholesterol problem.

2. Oats drink can be taken anytime - no restriction - morning with empty stomach is best.

3. Drinking oats alone is sufficient to resolved many health problems.

4. You can try out one dose when you are not going out .

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3861
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby happy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:15 am

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master

I was reading your technique for basic blood remedy. My husband has a history of between138-148 Bp. Doctor has informed him average Bp for age 60 & above is around 140 Bp. If he is stressed or not enough sleep his Bp will be on the higher end.

For a start I would like to try him the oats drink. He is taking 1000 mg Salmon oil daily. Its easier to prepare :omg: The BFD may be difficult to prepare during weekdays as we are working and won't be home until in the evening.

Master,

1. Will it help in his BP and cholesterol control just with the oats drink and fish oil? He is also taking supplements for his postrate which has shown good results in lowering his Psi gradually.

2. How long must he drink the oats drink?

3. Can drinking oats drink help my acid reflux / gastric and stomach bloatedness as well?

Thank you.


1. It is sufficient .

2. Oats drink is good for maintaining our digestives health - any time can start or stop - try it out for 2 weeks is good.

3. There are many ways to help you - simple and effective one is ----- mix half tea spoon of honey with half tea spoon of virgin olive oil and drink it - if the taste is too strong for you - mix few drop of lemon juice is nice to drink.

master atan.


Dear Master

May I ask do I need to add water to the honey and virgin oil? Can it be taken any time of the day and how long must I consume it?

Just curious how does it work?

Tks.



  • Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest