Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固醇

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

master
Adviser

Re: Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol 基本血的補救措施 - 膽固

Unread postby master » Thu May 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Triglycerides in your blood are made from the foods you eat. When you eat, calories that are not needed right away are converted to triglycerides. So if you regularly eat more calories than you need, your blood triglycerides can rise. (A high triglyceride level is considered 1.7 millimole/litre or greater.)

Eating too much sugar and refined carbohydrates, drinking too much alcohol, carrying excess weight and being sedentary can all raise blood triglycerides. People with poorly controlled diabetes and kidney disease can also have high triglycerides.

If you are overweight, cutting calories to lose weight can have a dramatic triglyceride-lowering effect. Not only is being overweight linked to high triglycerides, carrying extra body fat around the abdomen is too.

Source ..... theglobeandmai

[hr]

What are normal and high triglyceride levels?

The American Heart Association defines the following:

Normal triglycerides means there are less than 1.69 mmol/l (millimoles per litre).
Borderline high triglycerides = 1.7-2.25 mmol/l
High triglycerides = 2.26-5.65 mmol/l.
Very high triglycerides = higher than 5.65 mmol/l.

High triglyceride levels are a risk factor for heart disease. Experts disagree, though, on just how bad of an effect high triglyceride levels by themselves have on the heart.

Part of the dispute stems from the fact that high triglycerides have a tendency to "run with" other risk factors. High triglyceride levels often coexist with high total cholesterol and LDL ("bad cholesterol"), low HDL ("good cholesterol"), and diabetes.

Triglycerides may be an "enabler" of other heart disease risk factors. That is, high triglyceride levels could multiply the bad effects of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and smoking.

Some research also suggests that high triglycerides are a more important risk factor for women than for men, although this is also disputed.

One point is clear, though: A healthy diet and exercise plan can lower triglyceride levels, improve cholesterol levels, and lower the risk of heart disease.

Source ..... webmd.boots.com

[hr]

在你的血液中的甘油三酯從你吃的食物。當你吃,不馬上需要的卡路里轉化為甘油三酯。所以,如果你經常吃更多的熱量比你需要,你的血液中的甘油三酯上升。 (高甘油三酯水平被認為是1.7毫摩爾/升或更大。)

吃太多的糖和精製碳水化合物,過量飲酒,攜帶超重和久坐都可以提高血液中的甘油三酯。控制不佳的糖尿病和腎臟疾病的人也可以有高甘油三酯。

如果你超重,減少熱量來減肥,可以有一個戲劇性的降低甘油三酯的作用。不僅是超重與高甘油三酯,攜帶額外的身體脂肪堆積在腹部。

[hr]

正常和高甘油三酯水平是什麼?

美國心臟協會的定義如下:

正常甘油三酯意味著有小於1.69毫摩爾/升(毫摩爾每升)。
邊緣高甘油三酯=1.7-2.25毫摩爾/升
高甘油三酯=2.26-5.65毫摩爾/升。
非常高甘油三酯高於5.65毫摩爾/升。

高甘油三酯水平心臟疾病的一個危險因素。不過,專家不同意,多麼壞的影響自己的甘油三酯水平高,對心臟有。

爭端源於高甘油三酯的事實,有一種傾向,“運行”的其他風險因素。高甘油三酯水平往往與高總膽固醇和低密度脂蛋白(“壞膽固醇”),低高密度脂蛋白(“好膽固醇”)和糖尿病共存。

甘油三酯可能是一個“推動者”的其他心臟疾病的危險因素。也就是說,三酸甘油脂等含量高,可以乘高膽固醇,高血壓,吸煙的不良影響。

一些研究還表明,高甘油三酯是女性比男性更重要的危險因素,雖然這也是有爭議的。

有一點是明確的,但一個健康的飲食和鍛煉計劃可以降低甘油三酯水平,改善膽固醇水平,並降低心臟疾病的風險。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri May 31, 2013 2:37 am

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Rose :D:

Congratulations on finishing your 30-day BFD drink and on the lowering of your total cholesterol. :vh: :claphand: :yp:

You didn't have high cholesterol to begin with and I hope that the BFD and Omega 3 Fish Oil will clear your carotids for you. :thinking :vh:

If you need more Black Fungus, I can send them to you...but because the postal service here had increased the international postal rates, I may have to send your parcel by ship this time to keep the costs low. Because of the increased postal rates, I had even closed my jelly webstore. :omg2:

Good Luck in your next ultra sound scan of your carotids and do have a wonderful holiday to Cyprus (heheh, I got the date mixed up and thought you had gone last month)! :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

[hr]

恭喜完成30天BFD飲料和降低您的總膽固醇。

你沒有有高膽固醇的開始,我希望到BFD和歐米加3魚油為您清除您的頸動脈。 :思維

如果您需要更多的黑木耳,我可以發送給你......但因為這裡的郵政服務已經增加了國際郵政資費,我可能要送你的包裹船舶這段時間保持成本低。由於增加了郵政資費,甚至我還沒有收我的果凍網絡商店。

好運在你的下一個你的頸動脈超聲波掃描和塞浦路斯(heheh,我的日期混合起來,還以為你已經走了上個月)一個美好的假期!

choesf :D:

Dear choesf! :D:

Thank you so much for your kind support! :Dziekuje: It's true that I didn't have high cholesterol, but those adjustments of the valus are very welcomed. The major purpose of the treatment was to remove the blocks of the carotids. My daughter will take me tomorrow to the neurologist and the to the scan...I hope having good news very soon. :yp:

Thank you also for the generous offer to send me the Black Fungus I need; you probably saw by now that Master told me to stop for now, so we'll talk about this at the right time. :D:

Cyprus...is the gift God gave me for this lifetime and this also wouldn't be possible but with yours and Master's generous help! :respect: I can't wait to get on that plain and ...fly! :claphand:

Until tomorrow ( I hope) with love, rose

[hr]

非常感謝你對我們的支持! Dziekuje:這是真的,我沒有高膽固醇,,但衣被合計這些調整都非常歡迎。治療的主要目的是去除頸動脈塊。我的女兒會帶我明天的神經學家和掃描...我希望很快有好消息。
謝謝你也慷慨表示願意送我的黑木耳,我需要,你可能看到現在師父告訴我,現在停止,所以我們將在合適的時間談論這個。

塞浦路斯是上帝的禮物給了我這一輩子,這也將是不可能的,但你和師父的慷慨幫助! :尊重:我不能等待,平原和...飛!
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri May 31, 2013 2:47 am

master wrote:
rozalia wrote:Dear Master, choesf and members! :D:

I've finished last Friday my one month Black Fungus treatment and here I am to report the first good news:

blood test taken on December 1st 2012.......on 27 May 2013....normal range

.....total cholesterol: 192mg........................176mg..........<200mg
.....HDL...............: 60mg.........................40mg...........35-70mg
.....LDL............... missing........................115mg.........70-130mg
.....trigliceride....... 80mg......................... 101mg..........60-150mg
.....glucose........... 81mg............................95mg.........70-115mg
.....uric acid.........3,90mg..........................3,66mg........2,6-6mg

I have one question about those results: it is written on my paper that under HDL 35mg there is a high risk of cardiovascular disease :thinking Am I bit too close to that value? Should I increase the protein intake or simply forget about it?

I have left a very important test to make: the ultrasound check of the carotids, but with this I totaly depend on my daughter because I'm not able to do it alone. I need to see 3 doctors before that and can't walk that much. She will take me there as soon as she can and I'll let you know the results immediately. :D:

Please Master, tell me what to do from now on! I still have 500 gr of Black Fungus. Also you have to know that I'll go to Cyprus on June 17 and will be back on July 1st. Should I have BFD once a week for the moment, as you wrote on an earlier post?

I am on my day 14 of Omega 3 treatment, 1000mg/capsule. I don't feel sleepy, smarter or less forgetful either, but I've read somewhere that " if you don't grow up until the fifties you don't have to anymore"...so no worries about that at my end! :omg: Do you think it is enough, considering that my neurologist wants me to take 1 pill of Plavix to thin my blood and prevent other stroke? :thinking

Although I din't really like the BFD drink :wink2: , I loved the clean and relief sensation it gave me and I'm ready to continue for as long as you say.

I can't wait to do the ultrasound test and get back you you with more good news. :yp:

Thank you so much for all your help and guidance. Also many thanks to choesf for the effort she made to send me the Black Fungus. Without your help, I couldn't do it! :respect: :Dziekuje:

With love and gratitude, rose

[hr]

親愛的師父,choesf和成員!

上週五我已經完成我的一個黑木耳治療,這裡我匯報的第一個好消息:

2012年12月1日採取驗血...... 2013年5月27日......正常範圍

.....總膽固醇:192mg ........................ 176mg .......... <200毫克
..... HDL ...............:60毫克資料......................... 40毫克。 .......... 35-70mg
..... LDL ...............失踪........................ 115mg ......... 70-130毫克,
..... trigliceride ....... 80毫克......................... 101mg .......... 60-150毫克
葡萄糖........... ..... 81MG ............................ 95毫克......... 70-115mg
.....尿酸......... 3,90毫克.......................... 3,66毫克.. 2,6 - 6毫克

我有一個問題關於這些結果:根據HDL 35毫克,是一個高風險的心血管疾病,這是寫在我的論文:思維我有點太接近,值嗎?我應該增加蛋白質的攝入量,或者乾脆忘掉它嗎?

我已經離開了一個非常重要的測試,以頸動脈超聲檢查,但我完全以依賴於我的女兒,因為我無法獨自做到這一點。我要看看前3名醫生,不能走那麼多。她會帶我只要她可以,我會讓你馬上知道結果。

請高手,告訴我從現在開始做什麼!我仍然有黑木耳500克。此外,你必須知道,我會去塞浦路斯6月17日,並將於7月1日。我是不是應該BFD每週一次的時刻,因為你先前的帖子中寫道?

我在我的第14天的歐米加3治療,1000mg/capsule。我不覺得困了,聰明或不健忘,但我讀過的地方說:“如果你不長大,直到50年代,你不必須再”......所以不愁在我結束! OMG:你認為這是不夠的,考慮到我的神經科醫生要我服1丸,Plavix的瘦我的血,並防止其他中風? :思維

雖然我真的很喜歡子不的BFD飲料,我喜歡乾淨和救濟的感覺,它給了我,我已經準備好繼續,只要你說。

我不能等待做超聲檢查,並得到你更多的好消息。 :YP:

太謝謝你了所有的幫助和指導。也有許多感謝choesf的努力,她送我的黑木耳。如果沒有你們的幫助,我不可能做到這一點! :尊重:

用愛和感激之情,玫瑰

Your blood test is normal to me - need to increase HDL. :smile:

Fish oil with omega 3 will increase HDL naturally, other method - light exercise, lose weight, Moderate Alcohol Consumption.

Foods to Eat: (foods high in mono- and poly-unsaturated fats)
• Fish: salmon, mackerel, tuna (high poly-unsaturated fat; specifically Omega-3)
• Oils: olive, canola, safflower oil, sunflower oil (high mono- and poly- unsaturated fat)
• Nuts and Seeds: walnuts, almonds, sunflower, cashew, peanut butter (mono- and poly-unsaturated fats; some saturated fats as well)

Need to know how much fish oil omega 3 you are taking daily , 1000mg of fish oil or 1000mg of omega 3. ? , fish oil is a natural blood thinner - you need to ask your doctor that you are taking fish oil and want to stop the Plavix, if the doctor agree - we will increase your omega 3 to more than 2,000mg to further flush out blocks in your carotids.

Continue with oats and stop the black fungus drink - will continue with black fungus later.

[hr]

你的血液測試是正常的,我 - 需要增加高密度脂蛋白。

歐米加3魚油會自然增加高密度脂蛋白,另一種方法 - 輕微的鍛煉,減肥,適量飲酒。

食物吃(單和多不飽和脂肪含量高的食物):
•魚:鮭魚,鯖魚,金槍魚(高聚不飽和脂肪,特別是ω-3)
油:橄欖油,菜籽油,紅花油,葵花籽油(高單和多不飽和脂肪)
堅果和種子:核桃,杏仁,葵花子,腰果,花生醬(單和多不飽和脂肪,以及一些飽和脂肪)

需要你知道多少歐米加3魚油每日服用1000毫克或1000毫克的歐米加3魚油。 ?魚油是一種天然的血液稀釋劑 - 你需要問你的醫生你正在服用魚油要停止Plavix的,如果醫生同意 - 我們將增加您的歐米加3超過2000毫克進一步沖洗掉塊您的頸動脈。

繼續用燕麥和停止喝黑木耳 - 將稍後繼續黑木耳。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

Good morning, dear Master! :D:

Thank you for the guidance! I'm not overweight, do regular exercise, and only drink a glass of wine 3-4 times a year. I'll eat more fish and nuts, I like that :wink2: ! For the moment I take only 1 capsule/day of Omega 3 1000 mg and tomorrow will ask the neurologist about replacing the Plavix .

I'll get back to you as soon as I have the carotid scan result.

With love, rose

[hr]

謝謝您的指導!我不超重,定期做運動,喝一杯葡萄酒每年3-4次。我會吃更多的魚,堅果,我喜歡:wink2:!那一刻我只需要1粒/天的歐米加3,1000毫克和明天將要求更換Plavix的神經學家。

我會回來給你,只要我有頸動脈掃描結果。

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri May 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Thank you very much for your tips, advice and information on triglycerides for my husband. :vh:

Last night, I started my husband back on his cholesterol medication and gave him 1,200 mg of Omega 3. This morning, he has gone to see our family doctor for blood tests - lipids profiling (cholesterol), urea acid and glucose. The results will be out next week and I will post here the results then. His blood tests done today should show a more accurate reflection of 40 days on the Black Fungus Drink/Oats and 3 weeks on Omega 3 Fish Oil. :thinking :vh:

[hr]

非常感謝您為您的提示,建議和我的丈夫對甘油三酯的信息。

昨晚,我開始了我的丈夫,他的膽固醇藥物,並給了他1200毫克的歐米加3。今天上午,他已經看到我們的家庭醫生驗血 - 血脂分析(膽固醇),尿素酸和葡萄糖。其結果將是下週,我將發布的結果,然後在這裡。今天做了他的血液測試,應該表現出更準確地反映了40天就黑木耳飲料/燕麥和3週歐米加3魚油。
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Good evening, dear Master! :D:

I saw the neurologist last Friday and she was very pleased about the improved cholesterol values. Also she didn't worry about the HDL value and suggested exactly the same food and exercise as you did. :D: She will consider to take off the Plavix only after the scan.

I am scheduled for the ultra sound scan only on 12th June, the doctor being very busy. A few more days to wait... In the meantime I continue the Oatmeal drink and 1 Omega 3 of 1000mg/ day.

With love, as always, rose

[hr]

我看到了神經學家上週五,她非常高興的改善膽固醇值。她也沒有擔心的HDL值,並建議完全相同像你一樣的食物和鍛煉。 :D:她將考慮採取Plavix的掃描後只。

我安排超音波掃描僅6月12日,醫生非常忙碌。再過幾天等待...在此期間,我繼續燕麥飲品和歐米加31000mg /日。

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:45 pm

rozalia wrote:Good evening, dear Master! :D:

I saw the neurologist last Friday and she was very pleased about the improved cholesterol values. Also she didn't worry about the HDL value and suggested exactly the same food and exercise as you did. :D: She will consider to take off the Plavix only after the scan.

I am scheduled for the ultra sound scan only on 12th June, the doctor being very busy. A few more days to wait... In the meantime I continue the Oatmeal drink and 1 Omega 3 of 1000mg/ day.

[hr]

我看到了神經學家上週五,她非常高興的改善膽固醇值。她也沒有擔心的HDL值,並建議完全相同像你一樣的食物和鍛煉。 :D:她將考慮採取Plavix的掃描後只。

我安排超音波掃描僅6月12日,醫生非常忙碌。再過幾天等待...在此期間,我繼續燕麥飲品和歐米加31000mg /日。

I am glad your doctor with your health progress. :vh:

Please check you fish oil bottle - how many gm of omega 3 in a 1,000 gm pill.

Need to increase the omega 3 .

[hr]

我很高興你的醫生與您的健康進展。
請檢查您的魚油瓶 - 多少克的omega3,在1000克丸。

需要增加歐米加3。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:20 am

Dear Master! :smile:

My 1,000 Omega3 pill content is: 1,000 mg of salmon oil with EPA 180 mg, DHA 120 MG and Vitamine E 12 mg/ CAPSULE. I forgot to tell you one unpleasant news: neurologist said that my recovery of paralysis is over, no more improvement after 5 years. :( Well, I actually knew it, but I didn't like to hear it like this...one can't have it all, right? :unsure:

[hr]

我的1000的Omega3丸內容是:三文魚油1000毫克EPA180毫克,DHA120毫克維生素E和12毫克/膠囊。我忘了告訴你一個令人不快的消息:神經科醫生說我恢復癱瘓,5年後不再提高。 :(好吧,其實我知道這一點,但我不喜歡聽到它像...不能擁有這一切,對不對?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:08 pm

rozalia wrote:Dear Master! :smile:

My 1,000 Omega3 pill content is: 1,000 mg of salmon oil with EPA 180 mg, DHA 120 MG and Vitamine E 12 mg/ CAPSULE. I forgot to tell you one unpleasant news: neurologist said that my recovery of paralysis is over, no more improvement after 5 years. :( Well, I actually knew it, but I didn't like to hear it like this...one can't have it all, right? :unsure:

[hr]

我的1000的Omega3丸內容是:三文魚油1000毫克EPA180毫克,DHA120毫克維生素E和12毫克/膠囊。我忘了告訴你一個令人不快的消息:神經科醫生說我恢復癱瘓,5年後不再提高。 :(好吧,其實我知道這一點,但我不喜歡聽到它像...不能擁有這一切,對不對?

That is 300mg of omega 3 per pill ---- 180+120. :smile:

It is good to increase the fish oil pills to clear stubborn blocks in the blood vessels, you can take 2 pills - lunch and 2 pills - dinner - before during or after food is suitable. Totally 4 pills per day - 1,200 mg of omega 3.

From your doctor point of view - they are right - however we are now trying to improve the situation.

[hr]

這是300毫克的歐米加3每丸---- 180+120。 :微笑:

在血管,增加魚油丸清除頑固塊,這是很好的,你可以採取2丸 - 午餐和2丸 - 晚餐 - 之前,期間或之後食物是適合的。共4粒,每一天 - 1,200毫克的歐米加3。

從你的醫生的觀點 - 他們是正確的 - 但是我們現在正在努力改善這種情況。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm

master wrote:

[hr]

That is 300mg of omega 3 per pill ---- 180+120. :smile:

It is good to increase the fish oil pills to clear stubborn blocks in the blood vessels, you can take 2 pills - lunch and 2 pills - dinner - before during or after food is suitable. Totally 4 pills per day - 1,200 mg of omega 3.

From your doctor point of view - they are right - however we are now trying to improve the situation.

[hr]

這是300毫克的歐米加3每丸---- 180+120。 :微笑:

在血管,增加魚油丸清除頑固塊,這是很好的,你可以採取2丸 - 午餐和2丸 - 晚餐 - 之前,期間或之後食物是適合的。共4粒,每一天 - 1,200毫克的歐米加3。

從你的醫生的觀點 - 他們是正確的 - 但是我們現在正在努力改善這種情況。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

Thank you, Master for your help and support! :Dziekuje: I'll do as you say, as always! :smile:

With love, rose

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Good morning, dear Master :D:

My husband's blood tests results are back today - his triglycerides had gone down 30% :yp: but is still extremely high at 8.25 mmol/L or 737 mg/dl (normal is < 1.68 mmol/L and < 150 mg/dl). :omg2:

Our doctor said he has a condition called "Severe Hypertriglyceridaemia" and has put him on new replacement cholesterol medication that counters the triglycerides and on a liver supplement "Hepavite" to protect his liver and prevent his liver from degenerating due to the high triglycerides. :vh:

Meanwhile, his blood sugar (HbA1c) is at 6.6%, within the range "Diabetic with satisfactory control".

Here are the blood tests results for comparison. He will go for another blood test in 3 months' time. :thinking

Here are his blood tests results from 31 May 2013 ............8 April, 2013 (he stopped his cholesterol medicine when he started his BFD on 1 April, 2013) and from 6 February, 2013 ===>

Total Cholesterol - 6.0 mmol/L..............7.79 mmol/L ........ 3.6 previously (normal is < 5.20)

Triglycerides - 8.25 mmol/L...................12.79 mmol/L ........... 3.41 previously (normal is < 1.70)

HDL Cholesterol - 0.85mmol/L.................0.77 mmol/L ........... 0.74 previously(normal is > 1.03)

Total Cholesterol/HDL - 7.1 mmol/L.............10.10 mmol/L ........ 4.9 previously(normal is < 5)

** LDL Cholesterol results are invalid when the triglycerides > 4.5 mmol/L

Fasting Blood Sugar - 6.3 mmol/L ........7.2 mmol/L.........6.8 mmol/L (normal 3.9 to 5.5)

So, his blood sugar level is better managed but can go lower, according to our doctor. :vh:

I have just increased his Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA + DHA) to 2,400 mg per day, and he is not on any Black Fungus Drink as I am not sure how that will react with the Omega 3 Fatty Acids.

So, today, he will start on the new medication for cholesterol/triglycerides and the new liver supplement for liver health.

Additionally, starting from last weekend, I have brought him for foot reflexology therapy (once every 2 weeks) with the hope that it will help his overall health. This coming weekend, he will take up some sport activity. :claphand:

If only I can stop him from snacking often on junk foods :roll: .

With love, peace and light :g ,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:19 pm

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

My husband's blood tests results are back today - his triglycerides had gone down 30% :yp: but is still extremely high at 8.25 mmol/L or 737 mg/dl (normal is < 1.68 mmol/L and < 150 mg/dl). :omg2:

Our doctor said he has a condition called "Severe Hypertriglyceridaemia" and has put him on new replacement cholesterol medication that counters the triglycerides and on a liver supplement "Hepavite" to protect his liver and prevent his liver from degenerating due to the high triglycerides. :vh:

Meanwhile, his blood sugar (HbA1c) is at 6.6%, within the range "Diabetic with satisfactory control".

Here are the blood tests results for comparison. He will go for another blood test in 3 months' time. :thinking

Here are his blood tests results from 31 May 2013 ............8 April, 2013 (he stopped his cholesterol medicine when he started his BFD on 1 April, 2013) and from 6 February, 2013 ===>

Total Cholesterol - 6.0 mmol/L..............7.79 mmol/L ........ 3.6 previously (normal is < 5.20)

Triglycerides - 8.25 mmol/L...................12.79 mmol/L ........... 3.41 previously (normal is < 1.70)

HDL Cholesterol - 0.85mmol/L.................0.77 mmol/L ........... 0.74 previously(normal is > 1.03)

Total Cholesterol/HDL - 7.1 mmol/L.............10.10 mmol/L ........ 4.9 previously(normal is < 5)

Fasting Blood Sugar - 6.3 mmol/L ........7.2 mmol/L.........6.8 mmol/L (normal 3.9 to 5.5)

So, his blood sugar level is better managed but can go lower, according to our doctor. :vh:

I have just increased his Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA + DHA) to 2,400 mg per day, and he is not on any Black Fungus Drink as I am not sure how that will react with the Omega 3 Fatty Acids.

So, today, he will start on the new medication for cholesterol/triglycerides and the new liver supplement for liver health.

Additionally, starting from last weekend, I have brought him for foot reflexology therapy (once every 2 weeks) with the hope that it will help his overall health. This coming weekend, he will take up some sport activity. :claphand:

Reading is satisfactory - within control. :smile:

Omega dosage is right amount - should reduce the triglycerides effectively.

Foods intake still the main cause of the above problems, eat more oats - anytime will do - need to soak it for at least 7 hours.

Snacks can be good at health shop products.

master atan.

Honeybird

Unread postby Honeybird » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:20 am

Greetings To All!
Last night I read this entire thread, it's so interesting to see how nearly everyone has made improvement using Master's technique. And it's very kind that people shared their experiences to help others. I have to get the black fungus, but I started with the oatmeal water today, I hope to see benefits just as others have. Thank you, Master, for sharing this technique! Very excited to get started. :yp:
Cheers,
Rose

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:11 am

Honeybird wrote:Greetings To All!
Last night I read this entire thread, it's so interesting to see how nearly everyone has made improvement using Master's technique. And it's very kind that people shared their experiences to help others. I have to get the black fungus, but I started with the oatmeal water today, I hope to see benefits just as others have. Thank you, Master, for sharing this technique! Very excited to get started. :yp:
Cheers,
Rose

Good luck, Rose! I'm sure you'll feel much better after the BFD, it cleans so well our system and the health benefits are great. Looking forward to read about your experience and results. :vgood:

With love, as always, rose :smile:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:40 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

I am glad that you consider his blood tests results as "under control" :yp: ... heheh, maybe I was expecting too much from him :thinking :omg: .

Anyway, thank you for your advice and tips for him to cut down his triglycerides. I will make the 7-hour soaked oatmeal for drinking anytime later in the afternoon/evening - this method is easier for me because I always forget to prepare the oatmeal at night! :claphand:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

Reading is satisfactory - within control. :smile:

Omega dosage is right amount - should reduce the triglycerides effectively.

Foods intake still the main cause of the above problems, eat more oats - anytime will do - need to soak it for at least 7 hours.

Snacks can be good at health shop products.

master atan.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:45 am

Greetings to you, too, dear Rose :D:

Heheh, we have another "Rose" on this thread :yp: - I am glad that you are trying out this health remedy for blood detoxification. You will definitely benefit from it in some way or another. :claphand:

The Black Fungus can be found in Chinatowns, and I hope you will be able to get some to try the Black Fungus Drink (BFD).

Looking forward to hearing your feedback later...as everyone's reports here were unique and intriguing. :vh:

Honeybird wrote:Greetings To All!
Cheers,
Rose

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Honeybird

Unread postby Honeybird » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:05 am

Yes, two Roses are twice as nice! :D: It is really encouraging to see the progress everyone has made. Someone just got me a bag of black fungus from Chinatown, but I'm not sure it's the right one. I'll post the pic as soon as she sends it to me. I've been forgetting to take the oatmeal water, but I have to remember now! This is such a nice simple remedy with great benefits, definitely worth remembering to do it.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:09 am

Dear Master and choesf! :D:

I had my scan today and I have a good news and a bad news. The good news is that the blocks seem to be a thinner than before :yp: but the doctor couldn't say how much thinner: the previous scan is not clear enough; the block on the left carotid is bigger than on the right one. The bad news is that the left carotid is narrowed`for about 60%, the situation being much worse than five years ago when I had the stroke. Ten more percent of narrowing and I'll need a surgery. The right carotid has some blocks but it isn't narrowed. :unsure: The scan will be repeated in December.

I need your advice, Master, please! With love, as always, rose

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:38 am

Hi there, dear Rose :D:

I am happy and sad at the same time to hear your mixed news :thinking but I am sure Master will have some remedy and good advice for you. We have many months until December when you have your next scan - hope your carotids will improve by then. :vh:

I think your fish oil's Omega 3 dosage (EPA + DHA on the content label) needs to go on higher in order to clear the blockages, I think more than 2,000 mg...Master will advise accordingly the dosage. :thinking

At the moment, we are taking Fish Oil 1,000 mg per capsule, out of which Omega 3 (EPA + DHA) is 600 mg each...so, I give my husband 4 capsules of that to counter his high triglycerides and for good health. Me - I take 3 capsules, totalling 1,800 mg of Omega 3.

I have noticed that when I cut down by just taking 1,200 Omega 3 a day - I don't feel as much good effects and I go back to 1,800 mg. I take 1 capsule around lunch time and 2 capsules after dinner.

My youngest son swore by the Omega 3 Fish Oil - he said he can concentrate much, much better in class now that he has entered a tougher course in the university. Heheh, one night he forgot to take his regular 3 capsules (1 capsule has 300 mg only of Omega 3) after dinner...and the following night - he took 6 capsules so as not to miss out on any of its goodness! :omg:

Master said earlier that Omega Fish Oil helped to cleared artery blockages for some people - how much Omega 3 were they taking daily then, I wonder. :thinking

Good Luck and Success in further clearing your carotid blockages! :g

With love, light and peace :g ,

rozalia wrote:Dear Master and choesf! :D:

I had my scan today and I have a good news and a bad news. The good news is that the blocks seem to be a thinner than before :yp: but the doctor couldn't say how much thinner: the previous scan is not clear enough; the block on the left carotid is bigger than on the right one. The bad news is that the left carotid is narrowed`for about 60%, the situation being much worse than five years ago when I had the stroke. Ten more percent of narrowing and I'll need a surgery. The right carotid has some blocks but it isn't narrowed. :unsure: The scan will be repeated in December.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Blocks is thinner mean is it working to reduce your blocks. :smile:

Your blocks could be more then 60 % when you started the black fungus,if your blocks is 60 % now - it could mean it is not only bad cholesterol blocks - however , increase the omega 3 intake - can help to solve your problems.

Increase your intake of fish oil to 6 pills - 3 lunch and 3 dinner.

Good Luck.

master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:51 am

master wrote:

Your blocks could be more then 60 % when you started the black fungus,if your blocks is 60 % now - it could mean it is not only bad cholesterol blocks - however , increase the omega 3 intake - can help to solve your problems.

Good Luck.

master atan.

The doctor said that blocks are thinner than before but he couldn't say how much thinner. Of course the BFD worked, that's why I was hoping to continue :thinking . So, no more BFD for the moment? I'll increase the Omega 3 as you advised and continue with the Oatmeal drink. My doctor is worried about the narrowing of all the left carotid, on all it's length, not only where the block is. On the right side the block is small, the narrowing minimal.

Thank you for your advice. :Dziekuje: With love, as always, rose

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:57 am

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Rose :D:

I am happy and sad at the same time to hear your mixed news :thinking but I am sure Master will have some remedy and good advice for you. We have many months until December when you have your next scan - hope your carotids will improve by then. :vh:

I think your fish oil's Omega 3 dosage (EPA + DHA on the content label) needs to go on higher in order to clear the blockages, I think more than 2,000 mg...Master will advise accordingly the dosage. :thinking

At the moment, we are taking Fish Oil 1,000 mg per capsule, out of which Omega 3 (EPA + DHA) is 600 mg each...so, I give my husband 4 capsules of that to counter his high triglycerides and for good health. Me - I take 3 capsules, totalling 1,800 mg of Omega 3.

I have noticed that when I cut down by just taking 1,200 Omega 3 a day - I don't feel as much good effects and I go back to 1,800 mg. I take 1 capsule around lunch time and 2 capsules after dinner.

My youngest son swore by the Omega 3 Fish Oil - he said he can concentrate much, much better in class now that he has entered a tougher course in the university. Heheh, one night he forgot to take his regular 3 capsules (1 capsule has 300 mg only of Omega 3) after dinner...and the following night - he took 6 capsules so as not to miss out on any of its goodness! :omg:

Master said earlier that Omega Fish Oil helped to cleared artery blockages for some people - how much Omega 3 were they taking daily then, I wonder. :thinking

Good Luck and Success in further clearing your carotid blockages! :g

With love, light and peace :g ,

Dear choesf! :smile:

You probably saw by now Master's post and his advice on the Omega 3 dosage. I hope Master will allow to repeat the BFD in a while and, in time, it will clean my arteries.

Thank you for your support! :Dziekuje: With love, as always, rose

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:33 am

rozalia wrote:
master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

The doctor said that blocks are thinner than before but he couldn't say how much thinner. Of course the BFD worked, that's why I was hoping to continue :thinking . So, no more BFD for the moment? I'll increase the Omega 3 as you advised and continue with the Oatmeal drink. My doctor is worried about the narrowing of all the left carotid, on all it's length, not only where the block is. On the right side the block is small, the narrowing minimal.

Thank you for your advice. :Dziekuje: With love, as always, rose

Did the doctor said what caused the blocks. ?

Normally - if it is fats - omega 3 will remedy the situation.

I will inform you when to continue the black fungus again.

You are eating healthy and exercise - should be fine , unless you are eating foods that can cause the blocks.

master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:43 am

The doctor said it could be genetic :omg2: I told you what I eat... but I have this diet and workout only for the last 20 years, and since the stroke I exercise one and a half hour three times a week but the workout is light, I can't do more...

If it is fat on the carotid, it could be older? When I was very young and ignorant? :unsure:

Sorry for bothering with my questions! With love, as always, rose

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:17 pm

The doctor said it could be genetic :omg2: I told you what I eat... but I have this diet and workout only for the last 20 years, and since the stroke I exercise one and a half hour three times a week but the workout is light, I can't do more...

If it is fat on the carotid, it could be older? When I was very young and ignorant? :unsure:

Did you have high blood pressure. ?

How much it cost you to have a carotid scan. ?

master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 pm

master wrote:

Did you have high blood pressure. ?

How much it cost you to have a carotid scan. ?

master atan.

Before the stroke my blood pressure was always 120/70 for many years, no heart disease, no high cholesterol in the blood, never . I was and still am one " healthy" stroke patient :omg:

After stroke the blood pressure started to oscillate between 90/60 to 140/80. I have a pill to control that, but most of the time blood pressure is 140/80 now. The last carotid scan, June 12 2013, costed 62.98 USD. The doctor said nothing about fat deposits...they don't say much, our doctors :omg2:

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”