misalignment

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

BLUEBELL

misalignment

Unread postby BLUEBELL » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 pm

In 2004 I sustained a muscle spasm while doing vigorous exercises at the gym using a buttock/thigh machine - this was during a time of great stress for me. Since then I've suffered with cranial and sacral misalignment which have affected me from head to toe. I have visited almost every type of therapy, chiropractors, Bowen therapist, acupuncture (although each ones practice is greatly different from another), rolfing, - I have spent a lot of money which I had to budget for in order to provide myself with therapist. I am currently seeing a new Acupuncturist and am getting finally some results - but not after spending $600. so far and I still require additional treatment. I've had to stop seeing her for now - even though I desperately need treatment - since all my available money is going into a move to a new residence. Can this site suggest anything to help my misalignment issue? Thank you. :smile:

[hr]

2004年我患肌肉痙攣,而在健身房做劇烈運動,用臀部/大腿機 - 這是在給我很大的壓力的時候。從那以後,我遭受了顱骨和骶椎錯位,影響了我,從頭部到腳趾。我曾參觀過幾乎所有類型的治療,脊醫,鮑文治療師,針灸(雖然每個的做法是從另一個很大的不同),羅爾夫 - 我已經花了很多錢,我不得不預算,以提供自己與治療師。我現在看到一個新的針灸師,我終於得到了一定的成果 - 但不是在動用USD$600。到目前為止,我還需要額外的治療。我看到她現在不得不停止 - 儘管我迫切需要治療 - 因為我所有的錢是怎麼進入轉會到一個新的住所。本網站建議任何事情來幫助我的不對的問題嗎?謝謝。

master
Adviser

Re: misalignment

Unread postby master » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 am

BLUEBELL wrote:In 2004 I sustained a muscle spasm while doing vigorous exercises at the gym using a buttock/thigh machine - this was during a time of great stress for me. Since then I've suffered with cranial and sacral misalignment which have affected me from head to toe. I have visited almost every type of therapy, chiropractors, Bowen therapist, acupuncture (although each ones practice is greatly different from another), rolfing, - I have spent a lot of money which I had to budget for in order to provide myself with therapist. I am currently seeing a new Acupuncturist and am getting finally some results - but not after spending $600. so far and I still require additional treatment. I've had to stop seeing her for now - even though I desperately need treatment - since all my available money is going into a move to a new residence. Can this site suggest anything to help my misalignment issue? Thank you. :smile:

[hr]

2004年我患肌肉痙攣,而在健身房做劇烈運動,用臀部/大腿機 - 這是在給我很大的壓力的時候。從那以後,我遭受了顱骨和骶椎錯位,影響了我,從頭部到腳趾。我曾參觀過幾乎所有類型的治療,脊醫,鮑文治療師,針灸(雖然每個的做法是從另一個很大的不同),羅爾夫 - 我已經花了很多錢,我不得不預算,以提供自己與治療師。我現在看到一個新的針灸師,我終於得到了一定的成果 - 但不是在動用USD$600。到目前為止,我還需要額外的治療。我看到她現在不得不停止 - 儘管我迫切需要治療 - 因為我所有的錢是怎麼進入轉會到一個新的住所。本網站建議任何事情來幫助我的不對的問題嗎?謝謝。

You can try the dhealing basic blood remedy - if you are suitable - black fungus can do miracle to nerves and bones, some feed back i had - it happened.

Where you from - i may recommend other techniques for your conditions.

[hr]

您可以嘗試dhealing的基本血的補救措施 - 如果你是合適的 - 黑木耳可以做神經和骨骼的奇蹟,一些傳
真我有 - 它發生了。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

你在哪裡 - 你的條件,我可能會建議其他技術。

BLUEBELL

Unread postby BLUEBELL » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 am

Thank you Master - I do not know about black fungus and how to use it for healing - but there are many Asian markets in my
area where I can get it>.,...I am from Toronto, Canada.

[hr]

感謝大師 - 我不知道關於黑木耳,以及如何使用它的自愈 - 但在我的領域我在哪裡可以得到它有許多亞洲市場>,...我是從加拿大多倫多。

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:04 pm

BLUEBELL wrote:Thank you Master - I do not know about black fungus and how to use it for healing - but there are many Asian markets in my
area where I can get it>.,...I am from Toronto, Canada.

[hr]

感謝大師 - 我不知道關於黑木耳,以及如何使用它的自愈 - 但在我的領域我在哪裡可以得到它有許多亞洲市場>,...我是從加拿大多倫多。

You can try the dhealing basic blood remedy for one week - give me some feedback - i will advice you again. :smile:

viewtopic.php?p=40430#p40430

[hr]

一個星期您可以嘗試dhealing的基本血液補救措施 - 給我一些反饋 - 我會建議你再次。

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”