Thermal Massage Beds with negative ions and fir - 溫熱醫治按摩床

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

master
Adviser

Thermal Massage Beds with negative ions and fir - 溫熱醫治按摩床

Unread postby master » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Thermal Massage Beds with Negative ions and far infrared ray .

Nowadays, there are many types of thermal massage beds. In Malaysia, companies selling these beds are giving free trials services whereby potential customers can lie down on the beds and experience its health effects. There was a lot of good feedback received from using this thermal massage bed technique for health. I would like to share my experiences with 3 types of thermal massage beds.

Usually, the beds are equipped with heating, negative ions, and far infrared rays. Some have silver lining and ultra long wave. These techniques can remedy hundreds of sicknesses. I had personally witnessed many of my friends' health problems were remedied within one month of using these thermal massage beds. Just lay down on the bed once a day will do. There are free trials here in in Malaysia, even in Singapore, too.

Different beds have different techniques. Some use jade, tourmaline and germanium to produce negative ions and far infrared rays. For massage - jade rollers, tapping or vibrations are used.

In Malaysia, a free trial service is about 40 minutes per session per day. It is very good in healing high blood pressure, high blood sugar and is very effective in detoxification of blood and organs.

For those who would like to buy the beds, they are available a prices ranging from USD3,300 to USD6,000.

Here is the list of of health functions that can be achieved by using the thermal massage beds.

A massage will have the following effects :-

1. Relieves stress and tension.
2. Relaxes the mind and body.
3. Increases blood oxygenation and circulation.
4. Aids in the removal of toxic wastes.
5. Provides relief from head, neck and shoulder aches.

Far infrared rays :-

1. For Pain Relief
2. Reduce Stress and Fatigue
3. Improve Blood Circulation
4. Remove Harmful Toxins
5. Improve Immune System

Negative Ions :-

How Negative Ions Affect Our Bodies

Blood vessels [tab=116] Dilate blood vessels
Blood Pressure [tab=103] Stabilize BP
Blood[tab=164] Increase blood alkalinity
Bones [tab=161] Strengthen bones
Urinary tract [tab=113] Promote urination,increase nitrogen in urine
Respiratory [tab=124] Stabilize respiration and make breathing easier
Pulse rate [tab=134] Decrease pulse rate
Heart [tab=160] Enhance heart function
Fatigue [tab=147] Speed physical recovery
Growth [tab=149] Promote healthy growth
Autonomic Nervous System [tab=17] Calm and relax nerves

[hr]

溫熱按摩床。

如今,有許多類型的溫熱按摩床。在馬來西亞,企業銷售這些床都提供免費試用服務,使潛在客戶可以躺的床,體驗其對健康的影響。收到良好的反饋使用這個熱按摩床技術的健康有很多的。我想和大家分享我的經驗,有3種類型的溫熱按摩床在馬來西亞。

通常情況下,床都配有暖熱,負離子,遠紅外線,超長波。這些技術可以解決數百樣病。我親眼目睹了許多我的朋友們的健康問題,使用這些溫熱按摩床後的一個月內糾正。只是躺在床上,每天一次。這裡是免費試用在馬來西亞,在新加坡也有.

不同的床有不同的技術。有些用翡翠,碧璽,鍺等產生負離子​​和遠紅外線。按摩 - 玉輥,輕敲或振動。

在馬來西亞,免費試用服務是每天一次,40分鐘左右。這是非常好的治愈高血壓,高血糖,是非常有效的血液和器官的排毒。

對於那些誰願意買的床,他們提供的價格從USD3,300至6,000美元。

這裡是清單的保健功能,可以實現通過使用溫熱按摩床。

一個按摩將有以下效果: -

1。緩解壓力和緊張。
2。放鬆身體和精神。
3。增加血液氧合和流通。
4。艾滋病在去除有毒廢物。
5。提供救濟的頭部,頸部和肩部疼痛。

遠紅外線: -

1。用於緩解疼痛
2。減輕壓力和疲勞
3。改善血液循環
4。清除有害的毒素
5。提高免疫系統

負離子: -

負離子如何影響我們的身體

血管[tab=113]擴張血管
血壓 [tab=108]穩定血壓
血[tab=127]增加血液鹼性
骨頭[tab=113]強健骨骼
尿路[tab=113]促進排尿,增加尿液中的氮
呼吸[tab=113]穩定呼吸,使呼吸更容易
脈率 [tab=110]降低脈率
心臟[tab=114]增強心臟功能
疲勞[tab=114]速度體力恢復
生長的影響[tab=68]促進健康成長
自主神經系統[tab=55]冷靜和放鬆神經

[hr]
大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

choesf

Re: Thermal Massage Beds with negative ions and fir - 溫熱醫治按摩

Unread postby choesf » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Thank you for sharing the health benefits of these thermal massage beds. I have heard testimonials from my friends who had tried the free sessions of these beds and they were healed from so many ailments. One of them had scoliosis (crooked spine) and the amazing thing of just lying on this bed for 40 minutes each time is that his spine got straightened. :thinking

His teenager daughter who is a "special needs" and a slow learner somehow also got better and her mental health has improved. :vh:

But alas! The prices are very high :omg2: ... hmmm, I think I know what to wish for in May! :omg: :omg: :omg:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

[hr]

謝謝分享這些熱按摩床對健康的益處。我聽說我的朋友們試過這些病床的免費會議和他們這麼多的疾病痊癒的見證。其中一個有脊柱側彎(歪脊柱),令人驚奇的只是躺在這床上40分鐘的時間,他的脊椎得到了理順。

誰是“特殊需求”,一個緩慢的學習者不知何故他的十幾歲的女兒也得到了更好的提高她的心理健康。

但是,唉!價格是非常高的...嗯,我想我知道該怎麼希望在5月!
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 am

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Thank you for sharing the health benefits of these thermal massage beds. I have heard testimonials from my friends who had tried the free sessions of these beds and they were healed from so many ailments. One of them had scoliosis (crooked spine) and the amazing thing of just lying on this bed for 40 minutes each time is that his spine got straightened. :thinking

His teenager daughter who is a "special needs" and a slow learner somehow also got better and her mental health has improved. :vh:

But alas! The prices are very high :omg2: ... hmmm, I think I know what to wish for in May! :omg: :omg: :omg:

[hr]

謝謝分享這些熱按摩床對健康的益處。我聽說我的朋友們試過這些病床的免費會議和他們這麼多的疾病痊癒的見證。其中一個有脊柱側彎(歪脊柱),令人驚奇的只是躺在這床上40分鐘的時間,他的脊椎得到了理順。

誰是“特殊需求”,一個緩慢的學習者不知何故他的十幾歲的女兒也得到了更好的提高她的心理健康。

但是,唉!價格是非常高的...嗯,我想我知道該怎麼希望在5月!

:thinking Don't have to buy - there are free services offer by about 5 Companies in Malaysia, try to find one or two near your house.

It can break down almost all stones in our body - especially internal organs stones, like gall stones - i had posted 3 techniques to remove it naturally, 1. apple juice 2. Black Fungus and thermal message beds. :vh:

[hr]

:thinking 不要購買 - 約5家公司在馬來西亞提供免費服務,試圖找到你家附近的一個或兩個。

它可以打破幾乎所有的石頭在我們的身體 - 尤其是內臟結石,如膽結石 - 我已經張貼3技術自然消除膽結石,1。蘋果汁 2。黑木耳和溫熱醫治按摩床 . :vh:

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

TheresaNg

Unread postby TheresaNg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Dear Choesf,

How are you lately? Can I ask how long your friend had been doing the thermal massage bed sessions before his spine was healed? My husband has the same problem. But, I am not sure how often one can use these free sessions that Master had mention. I had told my husband about these centre that gives free use. But, he is sceptical that one is allow to use these thermal massage beds as often as one needs to. Did your friend use the free sessions from the centres, or did he buy his own thermal bed? Can you ask your friend for me? Thank you.

With Love, Peace, Health and Happiness. :g

Theresa

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi there, dear Theresa :D:

I am glad to see you back here. Heheh, are you in USA now or Singapore? I read at my blog the other day that you mentioned the price of Jiaogulan teabags in Oakland, California as "here". :thinking :lol:

Anyway, back to that thermal massage bed :thinking - my friend would go for free sessions 3 times a week with his family members and he has been going for more than 1 year already. Each session is 40 minutes. He is actually my air-cond technician and he needs to be in good health in his kind of work which involves a lot of climbing. He didn't buy the bed.

Yes, my husband is also skeptical about going for free sessions at those centres and so, he wouldn't try. He said it is too expensive to buy the bed for our own use. :roll:

I think the one that Master suggested your husband to try out is the seat/chair pad, not the bed. I think that is much cheaper instead. :thinking

We are now having terrible haze in Kuala Lumpur - schools are closed today and I am staying in my house with all the windows and doors closed. I read in the newspapers that Singapore and Johor's air is good now. Here, I can barely see the buildings nearby. :omg2:

Take care and stay healthy! I have been making a lot of health drinks to counter the haze. :vh:

"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm

TheresaNg wrote:Dear Choesf,

How are you lately? Can I ask how long your friend had been doing the thermal massage bed sessions before his spine was healed? My husband has the same problem. But, I am not sure how often one can use these free sessions that Master had mention. I had told my husband about these centre that gives free use. But, he is sceptical that one is allow to use these thermal massage beds as often as one needs to. Did your friend use the free sessions from the centres, or did he buy his own thermal bed? Can you ask your friend for me? Thank you.

With Love, Peace, Health and Happiness. :g

Theresa

From my experiences - it is the best technique for spine problems,healing period from one week to few months - i had witness many got their pains reduce or healed, how long to get heal , it depend on the seriousness of the problems and weather this technique is suitable for that person.

Most free center in Malaysia allow once per day for a 40 minutes session, here we have 5 Company offering free services.

Most of the people use the free service , some bought the machine when they are seriously ill and the machine give them very good result.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”