Black fungus

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

sajit_h

Black fungus

Unread postby sajit_h » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Dear Sir,

I have viewed that lot of people are happy with the advice given by you , also want to tell you that i have trying the oats method almost for 1 month, as i am not finding the Black fungus in Bangalore, India , kindly suggest that only oats method will do to clear the arteries, I am 5'11" tall weight about 95 kgs iam not able to reduce my weight also suggest how i can reduce by natural way , i smoke about 8 cigarattes per day as i am on site work that's the reason iam trying to clear my arteries.

Please give your valuable suggestion.

reg
Saj

master
Adviser

Re: Black fungus

Unread postby master » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:11 pm

sajit_h wrote:Dear Sir,

I have viewed that lot of people are happy with the advice given by you , also want to tell you that i have trying the oats method almost for 1 month, as i am not finding the Black fungus in Bangalore, India , kindly suggest that only oats method will do to clear the arteries, I am 5'11" tall weight about 95 kgs iam not able to reduce my weight also suggest how i can reduce by natural way , i smoke about 8 cigarattes per day as i am on site work that's the reason iam trying to clear my arteries.

Please give your valuable suggestion.

reg
Saj

If you don't have health problem, take 4 pills of fish oil - 2 lunch - 2 dinner.

Good Luck.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”