Dhealing Black fungus drink

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Wonght184

Dhealing Black fungus drink

Unread postby Wonght184 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Dear master,
I am new to this forum and I have read all the dhealing forum. In the forum to take BFD it need to take oat drink. I am taking oat bran BG 22 at the moment, can I substitute with this oat bran.
5 yrs ago I had my bypass done on 3-90% blocked arteries. Now I am on HBP, chlolesterol, diabetic and blood thinning medications. Supplement fish oil. If I take the BFD do I need to stop the medication. For your info, my recent cholesterol blood test result are Total chlol 3.0, HDL 1.2, LDL1.5, triglycerides 0.8, HBA1C 7.1

As for my wife, she also had HBP, chlolesterol and diabetic. She also had her gall bladder removed 10 yrs ago due to stones? Blood test result total chlo 6.4, HDL 1.46, LDL 3.2, triglycerides 3.9, HBA1C 6.4. She is on HBP, chlo and diabetic medications. Supplement fish oil, CoQ10 for heart, milk thistle for liver and collagen for knee joint. She also had ankle swollen whenever she stand or walk too long.
Please advise ?

Best regards,
Wonght184.

master
Adviser

Re: Dhealing Black fungus drink

Unread postby master » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Wonght184 wrote:Dear master,
I am new to this forum and I have read all the dhealing forum. In the forum to take BFD it need to take oat drink. I am taking oat bran BG 22 at the moment, can I substitute with this oat bran.
5 yrs ago I had my bypass done on 3-90% blocked arteries. Now I am on HBP, chlolesterol, diabetic and blood thinning medications. Supplement fish oil. If I take the BFD do I need to stop the medication. For your info, my recent cholesterol blood test result are Total chlol 3.0, HDL 1.2, LDL1.5, triglycerides 0.8, HBA1C 7.1

As for my wife, she also had HBP, chlolesterol and diabetic. She also had her gall bladder removed 10 yrs ago due to stones? Blood test result total chlo 6.4, HDL 1.46, LDL 3.2, triglycerides 3.9, HBA1C 6.4. She is on HBP, chlo and diabetic medications. Supplement fish oil, CoQ10 for heart, milk thistle for liver and collagen for knee joint. She also had ankle swollen whenever she stand or walk too long.
Please advise ?

Best regards,
Wonght184.

Both of you suffer nearly the same health problems - could be the foods or life style need to look into. :smile:

Both of you can take oats and black fungus drink - no problem, need to take normal oats, this is to clean your digestive system, oats B22 may not have this function and it is very new in the market - however you can continue to take oats B22, it is good to remove bad cholesterol.

Best time to take BFD is in the morning when you wake up - 2 hours no food - after 2 hours you can drink the overnight oats, however if you prefer to take BFD later , then when you wake up , drink the oats.

I guess you are from Malaysia - i may recommend other techniques for both of you to remedy other health problems effectively.

Advantages of overnight oats can remove bad fats, sugar and acid , this may help you to remedy others health problems.

Continue to take you medications - unless your medical doctor ask you to stop.

Good luck.

master atan.

Wonght184

Unread postby Wonght184 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Dear Master,
Tks for your reply. I will follow your advise and recommendation. As for taking the BFD in the morning, can I boil the drink a day before and put it in the fridge for next morning and warm it up before drinking.

Best regards,
Wonght184

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Wonght184 wrote:Dear Master,
Tks for your reply. I will follow your advise and recommendation. As for taking the BFD in the morning, can I boil the drink a day before and put it in the fridge for next morning and warm it up before drinking.

Best regards,
Wonght184

Yes - you can. :smile:

However it is less effective when fridge, why don't you use/get a slow cooker - it is not expensive to get one, prepare at night - next morning it is just nice to drink, this remedy is for one month .

master atan.

sky_liner2

Unread postby sky_liner2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Dear Master,

I could not find the link on how to prepare the BFD and Oats even after some search, can you post it again and advise on the benefits of such remedies?

Many thanks.....cheers.....sky

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:34 am

Hi there, dear sky :D:

Here is the link to Master's instructions on the BFD and Oats remedy, together with some feedback and results of lowered cholesterol from those of us (myself and my husband) who had tried them with success :vh: ===>

viewtopic.php?f=164&t=4746

You can continue posting there, too, if you have any further questions there.

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

sky_liner2 wrote:Dear Master,

I could not find the link on how to prepare the BFD and Oats even after some search, can you post it again and advise on the benefits of such remedies?

Many thanks.....cheers.....sky
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

sushila

Unread postby sushila » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Dear Master,

What is the remedy for cholesterol, and what is black fungus drink,are you referring to ordinary oats porridge,please explain more in detail and how prepare and drink,thank you Master,love and light,many blessings :help:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:17 pm

sushila wrote:Dear Master,

What is the remedy for cholesterol, and what is black fungus drink,are you referring to ordinary oats porridge,please explain more in detail and how prepare and drink,thank you Master,love and light,many blessings :help:

The link that provided by choesf is with detail instruction and pictures.

Black Fungus drink is to reduce one's bad cholesterol, any oats will do.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”