Black Fungus Drink - after angioplasty and stent

Sharing and discussion - 分享和討論

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

botakmum

Black Fungus Drink - after angioplasty and stent

Unread postby botakmum » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi

I am unable to post a question in the original BFD Thread. Hence I have to create a new topic.

My husband suffered the first heart attack on Friday (CNY day 1) and was admitted to hospital. The surgeon immediately did angioplasty and stent to clear one artery that is 100% blocked. There are two more arteries blocked, one of them about 80%. This can only be cleared about 1-2 months later.

He was in ICU for two nights and transferred to normal ward today. He should be discharged tomorrow.

May I know if he can start on tge blavk fungus drink straight away upon discharge from hospital? He will be on some blood thinning medicine to prevent blood clot from the stent and incision site at the groin area.

He is also on two types of medicine for high blood pressure and the heart.

Thank you very much.

master
Adviser

Re: Black Fungus Drink - after angioplasty and stent

Unread postby master » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 am

botakmum wrote:Hi

I am unable to post a question in the original BFD Thread. Hence I have to create a new topic.

My husband suffered the first heart attack on Friday (CNY day 1) and was admitted to hospital. The surgeon immediately did angioplasty and stent to clear one artery that is 100% blocked. There are two more arteries blocked, one of them about 80%. This can only be cleared about 1-2 months later.

He was in ICU for two nights and transferred to normal ward today. He should be discharged tomorrow.

May I know if he can start on tge blavk fungus drink straight away upon discharge from hospital? He will be on some blood thinning medicine to prevent blood clot from the stent and incision site at the groin area.

He is also on two types of medicine for high blood pressure and the heart.

Thank you very much.

Not advisable to start the BFD immediately. :smile:

Should start immediately on healthy food and drink more plain water, oat is a good choice, soak 3 table spoons of oats in a glass with cold water at night - water about half glass - keep it over night - the next morning - add in hot water to made it warm and drink the oats and water, do it everyday, after 2 weeks we will see , how we can put him on BDF.

master atan.

botakmum

Unread postby botakmum » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Thank you. Will get him to start on oats.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:37 pm

botakmum wrote:Thank you. Will get him to start on oats.

He have to listen to the doctor advice and take the medicine on time. :smile:

Try your best to remove sugar in his food and drink.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Effective Health Remedy - 有效的健康補救措施”