New To the forum

New member can post any question here - 新會員可以在這裡發布的任何問題

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Vikky1980

New To the forum

Unread postby Vikky1980 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:39 am

Greetings moderatos,

I am new to the forum and to Feng Chui. I want to apply Trinity 2 coins remedy in my bedroom. But I am not sure how can I decide where should I put it.
I mean which directions, after reading through different topics in the forum I understand that I can put it in north sector of living room, bedroom. But not sure how to determine north sector. Should it be magnetic north or true north on my campus? Should I determine it using the direction sense. Please help me.

Thanks\
Vikky

Katarina

Re: New To the forum

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Vikky1980 wrote:Greetings moderatos,

I am new to the forum and to Feng Chui. I want to apply Trinity 2 coins remedy in my bedroom. But I am not sure how can I decide where should I put it.
I mean which directions, after reading through different topics in the forum I understand that I can put it in north sector of living room, bedroom. But not sure how to determine north sector. Should it be magnetic north or true north on my campus? Should I determine it using the direction sense. Please help me.

Thanks\
Vikky

Dear Vikky, a warm welcome to Dhealing Forum :D: !
We have all done compass reading before placing anything Feng Shui wise .I may help you , please check this link:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps ... how/327421
........with love and blessings :g ......Katarina

[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Vikky1980

Re: New To the forum

Unread postby Vikky1980 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Dear Katarina,

Unfortunately I will not be able to provide the map of my apartment as there is no map/plan for this particular apartment.

Is there any other way I can determine the north sector of my bedroom.

Please help me on this.

Regards
Vikky

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Newbie Forum - 新會員”