Question for Master Atan from a newbie

New member can post any question here - 新會員可以在這裡發布的任何問題

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Yeti

Question for Master Atan from a newbie

Unread postby Yeti » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:28 am

Greetings, Master Atan!

I read through the entirety of the "Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol" thread about the oatmeal and black fungus 30-day drink regimen for cholesterol, and decided to join the forum. There is a lot of great information! Thanks for sharing your knowledge! :respect:

My questions are about the oatmeal/black fungus drink regimen. I wasn't exactly sure from reading the thread, but is this regimen supposed to actually help clear clogged arteries? Or does this regimen only lower overall cholesterol?

I'm turning 39 soon, and I have not had a good diet most of my life, though I am not overweight and I do not smoke. However, my father had a heart attack when he was in his early 40s due to clogged arteries. I've been having chest pains for 6 months now, and it worries me that my arteries are clogging. I've tried to change the way I eat. I went into the hospital a couple of times, and the EKG and blood work came back normal, so I wasn't having a heart attack at the time. But the near constant chest discomfort has me very worried.

So I'd like to try this 30-day black fungus drink regimen if you think it will help unclog my arteries. But if the black fungus drink regimen only helps lower cholesterol (my cholesterol numbers actually aren't that bad) is there a different regimen you know of that helps to break up and unclog clogged arteries?

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge!

--Yeti :D:

choesf

Re: Question for Master Atan from a newbie

Unread postby choesf » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:49 am

Hi there, dear Yeti :D:

I am glad that you made it here - hope Master atan will be able to help you with your chest discomfort problems :vh:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

Yeti

Unread postby Yeti » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:23 pm

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Yeti :D:

I am glad that you made it here - hope Master atan will be able to help you with your chest discomfort problems :vh:

Thank you, choesf! Good to see you as well! :D:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

I had copied here part of the conversation that Yeti and I had at my blog for your info and advice here :thinking :vh:

Hi choesf,

Right, so as I read it, you set the slow cooker on high overnight, and in the morning discard the fungus and dates and drink whatever liquid is left. And if it’s less than 8 oz, add some water to make it 8 oz. I assume if there’s a little more than 8 oz left, that should be fine. ;) How much water do you put in at night to boil down to 8 oz? I saw “5 bowls” I think, but not sure how much that is (I guess it depends on the size of the bowls!). :) Maybe one liter of water total to boil down to 8 oz by the morning?

Thanks for the information on the oatmeal too! I did it this morning (though I only drank the water. Now I know to eat the oats as well!), and I have more soaking overnight tonight. I didn’t realize you’re supposed to add boiling water to it in the morning. The first morning, I just added hot water from the tap, but it certainly wasn’t boiling. Or is just hot water ok?

Tomorrow, I’ll head to our local co-op to try and find black fungus (wood ear). If they don’t have it, we have a Chinese market nearby I’ll check as well.

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me about the regimen. have a good night, choesf!

–yeti

Hi there, dear Yeti :D

I have not tried the “slow cooker version” of the BFD before as I didn’t need to drink it for clearing arteries :oops: – usually, I would just boil it in a pot over medium fire on the stove until there is a cup of liquid left.

Oh, the “bowl” size actually refers to Chinese rice bowls as in Traditional Chinese Medicine, we measure water in terms of “rice bowl” amounts :lol: … but it is around an 8 oz cup size. :wink:

About the oatmeal, I am not entire sure but perhaps you can use the hot water from the tap as well?

Are you from the US? Dried Black Fungus (the thick variety, with one side black in colour and the other side greyish) can be found in Chinatowns at the dried goods section – probably next to the dried Shitake mushrooms. :idea:

I think I should copy the latest posts here to the forum so that Master atan knows that we already have a conversation going somewhat :lol:

Thank you and hope you have had a good night’s sleep! Here in Malaysia, it is the evening for us. :D

With best wishes,

choesf :D

"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Yeti wrote:Greetings, Master Atan!

I read through the entirety of the "Dhealing basic blood remedy - cholesterol" thread about the oatmeal and black fungus 30-day drink regimen for cholesterol, and decided to join the forum. There is a lot of great information! Thanks for sharing your knowledge! :respect:

My questions are about the oatmeal/black fungus drink regimen. I wasn't exactly sure from reading the thread, but is this regimen supposed to actually help clear clogged arteries? Or does this regimen only lower overall cholesterol?

I'm turning 39 soon, and I have not had a good diet most of my life, though I am not overweight and I do not smoke. However, my father had a heart attack when he was in his early 40s due to clogged arteries. I've been having chest pains for 6 months now, and it worries me that my arteries are clogging. I've tried to change the way I eat. I went into the hospital a couple of times, and the EKG and blood work came back normal, so I wasn't having a heart attack at the time. But the near constant chest discomfort has me very worried.

So I'd like to try this 30-day black fungus drink regimen if you think it will help unclog my arteries. But if the black fungus drink regimen only helps lower cholesterol (my cholesterol numbers actually aren't that bad) is there a different regimen you know of that helps to break up and unclog clogged arteries?

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge!

Welcome to dhealing forum. :smile:

Chest pains can cause by stomach - if this is the case - oatmeal will reduce the problem, soak 3 or 4 table spoons of oatmeal with room temperature water - just above the oatmeal will do - next morning add a little hot/warm water to it - stir it and drink it .

Black Fungus should be boil for 4 hours in slow cooker - about per glass/bowl of BFD will be sufficient - drink it in the morning or when your stomach id empty will do. BFD can clear a lot of blocks in the cholesterol arteries.

Should try this technique and give me some feedback - we will try to help you to remedy your problem.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Yeti

Unread postby Yeti » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:27 am

master wrote:

Chest pains can cause by stomach - if this is the case - oatmeal will reduce the problem, soak 3 or 4 table spoons of oatmeal with room temperature water - just above the oatmeal will do - next morning add a little hot/warm water to it - stir it and drink it .

Black Fungus should be boil for 4 hours in slow cooker - about per glass/bowl of BFD will be sufficient - drink it in the morning or when your stomach id empty will do. BFD can clear a lot of blocks in the cholesterol arteries.

Should try this technique and give me some feedback - we will try to help you to remedy your problem.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Hi Master Atan,

Thank you so much for the information! I do very much hope my chest discomfort is just due to indigestion, but with my family history, and my father having a heart attack when he was just over 40 yrs old, and I am now almost 39 and have not had a good diet, the chest pains over the last 6+ months (even though blood work has been good) has me worried. :sad:

So I'd like to do the BFD for 30 days just in case. And if I have any sort of blockage, even minimal, it will hopefully clear my arteries out! :D:

I have already started drinking the oatmeal each morning (3 days so far), though I was using just one tablespoon. I see above you mention using 3 to 4 tablespoons, so I'll start doing that tomorrow morning. The soaked oatmeal is pretty bland/tasteless in the morning. Is it okay to pinch some cinnamon or something in the oatmeal/water for some taste? Or should it be just the oatmeal?

I need to find some black fungus. I live in a small city in Idaho, US so I'm not sure if I can find it around here, though I will check our co-op today, and we do have one Chinese market, though I don't think it's very big. Otherwise, I will look for it online.

Just so I'm clear about the BFD regimen (I will use a slow cooker):

1. Add 50 gm of dried black fungus, a small amount of ginger, and 10 pitted dates with five 8oz glasses of water (40oz of water total) into the slow cooker before going to bed.
2. Set the slow cooker on high overnight (so it will boil for 7 to 8 hours then).
3. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach, discard the black fungus, ginger, and dates. Then drink whatever water is left over in the slow cooker (should be about 8oz).
4. Don't eat anything for 2 hours. After 2 hours, drink/eat the oatmeal drink.
5. Do this for 30 straight days.

Did I get that all correct? :yp:

I've seen other people mention in the mornings taking the black fungus with the leftover water and putting it in a blender together, and then drinking it. But you say to discard everything and just drink the water, correct? :vh:

Sorry for the long post. Thank you again! As soon as I find some black fungus and start the regimen, I'll let you know how it goes here!

I'll keep doing the oatmeal drink each day and let you know how that goes as well.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge! :D:

--Yeti

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:02 am

Yeti wrote:
master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

Hi Master Atan,

Thank you so much for the information! I do very much hope my chest discomfort is just due to indigestion, but with my family history, and my father having a heart attack when he was just over 40 yrs old, and I am now almost 39 and have not had a good diet, the chest pains over the last 6+ months (even though blood work has been good) has me worried. :sad:

So I'd like to do the BFD for 30 days just in case. And if I have any sort of blockage, even minimal, it will hopefully clear my arteries out! :D:

I have already started drinking the oatmeal each morning (3 days so far), though I was using just one tablespoon. I see above you mention using 3 to 4 tablespoons, so I'll start doing that tomorrow morning. The soaked oatmeal is pretty bland/tasteless in the morning. Is it okay to pinch some cinnamon or something in the oatmeal/water for some taste? Or should it be just the oatmeal?

I need to find some black fungus. I live in a small city in Idaho, US so I'm not sure if I can find it around here, though I will check our co-op today, and we do have one Chinese market, though I don't think it's very big. Otherwise, I will look for it online.

Just so I'm clear about the BFD regimen (I will use a slow cooker):

1. Add 50 gm of dried black fungus, a small amount of ginger, and 10 pitted dates with five 8oz glasses of water (40oz of water total) into the slow cooker before going to bed.
2. Set the slow cooker on high overnight (so it will boil for 7 to 8 hours then).
3. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach, discard the black fungus, ginger, and dates. Then drink whatever water is left over in the slow cooker (should be about 8oz).
4. Don't eat anything for 2 hours. After 2 hours, drink/eat the oatmeal drink.
5. Do this for 30 straight days.

Did I get that all correct? :yp:

I've seen other people mention in the mornings taking the black fungus with the leftover water and putting it in a blender together, and then drinking it. But you say to discard everything and just drink the water, correct? :vh:

Sorry for the long post. Thank you again! As soon as I find some black fungus and start the regimen, I'll let you know how it goes here!

I'll keep doing the oatmeal drink each day and let you know how that goes as well.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge! :D:

--Yeti

May be we skip the BFD - you don't have serious cholesterol problem.

Drink the normal oatmeal in the morning, you can add other ( no sugar ) , the trick here is to drink it - try not to eat it.

Get fish oil with at least 300mg of omega 3 per pill - epa in the omega 3 can prevent you from a heart attack - this epa will stay in your heart and protect your heart , fish oil with omega 3 can also clear arteries blocks effectively , you need to take 1,200mg of omega 3 per day, 2 during lunch and 2 during dinner.

master atan.

Yeti

Unread postby Yeti » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:06 am

master wrote:

Drink the normal oatmeal in the morning, you can add other ( no sugar ) , the trick here is to drink it - try not to eat it.

Get fish oil with at least 300mg of omega 3 per pill - epa in the omega 3 can prevent you from a heart attack - this epa will stay in your heart and protect your heart , fish oil with omega 3 can also clear arteries blocks effectively , you need to take 1,200mg of omega 3 per day, 2 during lunch and 2 during dinner.

master atan.

Ok, I'll do that. I'm having a hard time finding black fungus.

So I should only drink the oatmeal water, not actually eat the soaking oatmeal with it?? Sorry, I've been eating the oatmeal too! :omg2:

I'll go find some fish oil pills this weekend. Do I take 1,200mg of omega 3 for 30 days like the oatmeal drink?

Thank you!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Yeti wrote:
master wrote:

master atan.

Ok, I'll do that. I'm having a hard time finding black fungus. :thinking

So I should only drink the oatmeal water, not actually eat the soaking oatmeal with it?? Sorry, I've been eating the oatmeal too! :omg2:

I'll go find some fish oil pills this weekend. Do I take 1,200mg of omega 3 for 30 days like the oatmeal drink?

Thank you!

:thinking You should drink the water and oatmeal together - oatmeal is good for your heart. :smile:

We will monitor the omega 3 intake after 30 days. Read this post .......

viewtopic.php?p=44179#p44179

Good Luck.

master atan.

jayagoyal

Unread postby jayagoyal » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I am a 35 year old woman from Mumbai, India suffering from recurrent gallstone stone pain attacks in last three months. Every time, my husband rushed me to the hospital, was given intravenous injections and scolding from the doctor as to why was I not getting operated to remove the gall bladder. They always threatened me that if the stone enters my bile duct, it can obstruct it and cause pancreatic jaundice. I have one 3 mm gall stone. I have had four pain attacks that lasted for 7-8 hours, with severe abdominal pain accompanied with nausea and vomiting. I am not convinced that removal of gallbladder can end the problem without knowing why is my body producing the stone at the first place. I wanted to try natural methods. A friend suggested your flush procedure which brought me to this website.

After going through the posts and your feedback, I tried the Liver Flush, having fresh apples/ apple juice for 6 days followed by Epsom salt and extra virgin olive oil and lemon at night. I did it exactly as was mentioned in the post. The next morning after several rounds, it was only in the afternoon that I saw green colour balls. I was so relieved to know that I had flushed my stones out.

However to my disappointment, I did a sonography today and found the 3 mm stone lying intact in my gall bladder. Probably the sedimentary small stones got out first, but I am extremely saddened to know that the stone is still inside and can cause pain attack again.

Can you please explain why did the stone despite being a small one, did not get flushed out? What can I do??
I will repeat the procedure again after 2 weeks.

Please do reply.
Jaya

atan

Unread postby atan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:37 pm

I am glad some stones has managed to flush out - this is good.

Normally people who had big stones need about 3 gallbladder flush, after 3 weeks from the first - you can try another flush/2nd flush.

Gallstone normally form by cholesterol - if you have high level of bad cholesterol - it is good to bring it down.

If you can - take more apples for the second flush - it soften the stones .

master atan.
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

Yeti

Unread postby Yeti » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 am

master wrote:
Yeti wrote:
master wrote:

master atan.

Thank you!

:thinking You should drink the water and oatmeal together - oatmeal is good for your heart. :smile:

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=44179#p44179" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Luck.

master atan.

I finished the 30-day oatmeal water regimen, and it has significantly improved my chest discomfort! I also cut lactose out of my diet, which also seemed to start causing problems for me. Thank you for the help in resolving my chest issues!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:35 am

Yeti wrote:
master wrote:
Yeti wrote:
master wrote:

master atan.

Thank you!

viewtopic.php?p=44179#p44179" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Luck.

master atan.

I finished the 30-day oatmeal water regimen, and it has significantly improved my chest discomfort! I also cut lactose out of my diet, which also seemed to start causing problems for me. Thank you for the help in resolving my chest issues!

I am glad your health had improved. :vh:

Should take fish oil to clean your blood vessel and protect your heart - if you had started - continue for another month.

master atan

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Newbie Forum - 新會員”