8 crystal balls in Center Palace

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Love.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

8 crystal balls in Center Palace

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Dear Master, I have rearranged my Center sector of the flat (known to be "the heart of home") and placed Mandarine Ducks, 8 crystal balls and left 8 immortals as they were.This part of the flat is SW and also my entrance to it .

Please see the yellow crystal ball that was chipped and if I still can use it?

Image Image

If it was ok,I have washed them all under water and kept them about 2 hours on the Sun, I would like you to please activate 8 crystall balls and Mandarine Ducks too? Appreciate your kind assistance and advice...............with love and blessings.........Katarina

[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

master
Adviser

Re: 8 crystal balls in Center Palace

Unread postby master » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Activated. :smile:

Place some fresh flower here - is good for you.

master atan.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Dear Master, thank you very much :D: ! I was kind a scared that this chipped ball would not be acceptable, but I know it is fine now with your "special touch" :D: ........with love and blessings.........Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Fri May 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Dear Master,

I kindly request if you could re-activate my 8 crystal balls after cleaning today :smile: . They are still in the same place, center of apartment. Thank you in advance......with love and blessings :g ...........Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat May 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Activated. :smile:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat May 19, 2012 7:38 pm

master wrote:Activated. :smile:

Thank you Master :smile: .

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Love”