troubles with relationships

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Love.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

TriS

troubles with relationships

Unread postby TriS » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi Phoenix,

I copied your reply from the old forum since I never had a chance to check it before. I have done the landscaping by myself and placed pebbles and boulders thinking it would enhance the earth element of the NE, which is the front of the house. The house is facing NE2 and built in the Period 8.

The plants are not so flourishing, but mostly of them are green. If I remove the pebbles in the front, may I know what are the best things I could replace them of?

For the year 2009, should we not use the maindoor which is located in the NE area? We have another door that opens in the NW. This door leads to our office and to our house. I hope for your kind suggestions.

Phoenix188
Hi tris,

Okay let me ask you another question... did you place white pebbles, boulders, small plants, trees, upon recommendations of a professional feng shui practitioner? If you did, then you have to go back to him/her for more advice/explanation.

If it's to the contrary, and you've done all this from your own understanding of fend shui, then we'll have to try and correct it.

White pebbles especially oval or round shapes are considered metal. Metal drains earth. So you have metal that drains your M8 star and wood that controls your M8 star. In addition, you have traffic in front of your door. Do you think these are helpful to your relationship?

What are the colors of your plants? Do you know your house natal chart? Anyone who starts activating or weakening their mountain and water stars must know all the flying stars in their house. Without which, it could bring unnecessary stress and unpleasantness to the house.

phoenix188

Re: troubles with relationships

Unread postby phoenix188 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:14 am

Dear Tris,

If you said your house is NE2 facing and built in Period 8, in Flying Star Feng Shui term, your house is a parent string feature, also Shang Shan Xia Shui Fu Yin. These are all technical terms which I won't go in depth. What you should know is that you are more inclined to have relationship and health problems. It is a special chart and is auspicious for all cycles PROVIDED that there must be real water at the sitting (in the SW) and real mountain at the facing (in the NE)... and all rooms must be well connected through the center.

Do you have any specific problem? What are the Master's FS techniques you've used so far?

With love and blessings :)

TriS wrote:Hi Phoenix,

I copied your reply from the old forum since I never had a chance to check it before. I have done the landscaping by myself and placed pebbles and boulders thinking it would enhance the earth element of the NE, which is the front of the house. The house is facing NE2 and built in the Period 8.

The plants are not so flourishing, but mostly of them are green. If I remove the pebbles in the front, may I know what are the best things I could replace them of?

For the year 2009, should we not use the maindoor which is located in the NE area? We have another door that opens in the NW. This door leads to our office and to our house. I hope for your kind suggestions.

Phoenix188
Hi tris,

Okay let me ask you another question... did you place white pebbles, boulders, small plants, trees, upon recommendations of a professional feng shui practitioner? If you did, then you have to go back to him/her for more advice/explanation.

If it's to the contrary, and you've done all this from your own understanding of fend shui, then we'll have to try and correct it.

White pebbles especially oval or round shapes are considered metal. Metal drains earth. So you have metal that drains your M8 star and wood that controls your M8 star. In addition, you have traffic in front of your door. Do you think these are helpful to your relationship?

What are the colors of your plants? Do you know your house natal chart? Anyone who starts activating or weakening their mountain and water stars must know all the flying stars in their house. Without which, it could bring unnecessary stress and unpleasantness to the house.
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

tilda

Unread postby tilda » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:18 am

I am new to this forum, pls pardon any mistake.I have bn having series of problems for the past three years now, court case, business failure and presently marriage separation. I have read other ppls comment on how their problems are been solved. Pls help me, am dying of frustration.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:22 pm

tilda wrote:I am new to this forum, pls pardon any mistake.I have bn having series of problems for the past three years now, court case, business failure and presently marriage separation. I have read other ppls comment on how their problems are been solved. Pls help me, am dying of frustration.

We will help you. :smile:

First thing to do is list name for Tai Sui Prayer.

Then place one Scc in the north.

Here is the link.....

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=10853

master atan.

tilda

Unread postby tilda » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:37 am

Pls how do I get the scc? And how do I knw where to place it? Plss help..

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:09 am

Hi there, dear Tilda :D:

Here is the information on how to make your own SCC :idea: ===>

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 017#p56017

If you can't find Chinese coins in Nigeria, then you can buy the Master atan Activated SCC coins (2 sets) from his shop ===>

http://dhealingshop.webs.com/

The ones from his shop are more powerful than our DIY ones. :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:

tilda wrote:Pls how do I get the scc? And how do I knw where to place it? Plss help..
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

tilda

Unread postby tilda » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Pls, how many days will it take to get to Nigeria when I place an order and is it just the SCC I will need, am asking cos of the distance, so as to know if there are other things I will need .so I can make order at . once.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:28 pm

I checked with Master about the delivery time it takes for a package to reach Nigeria :thinking - so far, we have no orders from Nigeria, and therefore, we are not able to say how long it will take for your order to arrive.

Perhaps, you can order just 1 items first to see if your package can reach Nigeria safely, and how long it will take. Master also suggested that you order the CSCC coins as they are more powerful than the SCC. :vh:

choesf :D:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

tilda

Unread postby tilda » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:54 pm

OK, thanks very much for the info. Will do just dat.

tilda

Unread postby tilda » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:31 am

Hello master/ moderator,
To be on a safer side, am making my order now but it will be sent to UK not Nigeria since I will be visiting there in two weeks time, will pick it up there. Does d starter pack contain d cscc? Or which of d package should I go for as a starter? Thanx for all ur patient in answering my questions.

Thanks
Tilda. :help:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Ah, it will definitely be easier to send your package to UK - it takes around 2 weeks for shipping time. :vh:

Both the 2015 FS DKit and the FS Starter Pack will contain 2 sets of CSCCs. All the items purchased from Dhealing Shop or Webstores are activated by Master atan specially for your use and are more powerful that the forum activated ones. :vh:

choesf :D:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

tilda

Unread postby tilda » Fri May 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Hello master Atan/moderators,
I have made d order for my CSCC and hoping to receive it soon. I have a very crucial court case this new month and I pray it goes well in my favour, pls I need ur prayers and blessings for a successful hearing. :help:

Thanks with much love
Tilda.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat May 02, 2015 4:20 pm

tilda wrote:Hello master Atan/moderators,
I have made d order for my CSCC and hoping to receive it soon. I have a very crucial court case this new month and I pray it goes well in my favour, pls I need ur prayers and blessings for a successful hearing. :help:

Thanks with much love
Tilda.

I had done a Prayer for you. :smile:

May you be Bless with what you had requested - in your farvor and benefits.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Love”