Photo on Pillow and South West Coner - Master pls advise

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Love.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

wjzkev

Photo on Pillow and South West Coner - Master pls advise

Unread postby wjzkev » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:59 am

Hi Master,

My marriage is not smooth since i move into the new house and with scc things improved but suddenly took for the worst. I realised in my old place i have been place happy pictures and cures in the southwest corner. what i will iek to ask now is the following which i found from the old forum

1) the picture on pillow method
- do you need to activate for me if i placed our happy times picture on this pillow
- the 2 pillow on the bed must take turns to sleep on each or i can just use one

2) for southwest corner
- a picture had already been place there (at my own home and mother home), do i need to ask for your activation
- i intend to get a rose quartz / a rose quartz mandarin ducks to hoping to bring my marriage to heal, which will you advise
- the southwest direction in my home is pretty dark, is it ok i used a white candle to light up the area?

3) does carrying a picture of the chinese double happiness in my phone works to help mend back my marriage as well and does it needs to be actiavted?

Thanks master your adivse means alot to me.

Katarina

Re: Photo on Pillow and South West Coner - Master pls advise

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Dear Kevin, untill Master adds to this, see my answers below:

wjzkev wrote:Hi Master,

My marriage is not smooth since i move into the new house and with scc things improved but suddenly took for the worst. I realised in my old place i have been place happy pictures and cures in the southwest corner. what i will iek to ask now is the following which i found from the old forum
Would it be possible for you to upload your house floorplan with an accurate compass degree reading of your entrance door to the house? It may help us to realize the chi flow in your dwelling and advise accordingly....

1) the picture on pillow method
- do you need to activate for me if i placed our happy times picture on this pillow
no need to activate

- the 2 pillow on the bed must take turns to sleep on each or i can just use one
you can just use one

2) for southwest corner
- a picture had already been place there (at my own home and mother home), do i need to ask for your activation
- i intend to get a rose quartz / a rose quartz mandarin ducks to hoping to bring my marriage to heal, which will you advise
- the southwest direction in my home is pretty dark, is it ok i used a white candle to light up the area?
not advisable to use open flames in SW, lit candle is useful if in your Sheng chi direction only for one hour, regarding your career prospects,if anything important to be signed,exam or similar; dark SW corner should be brightened with fresh flowers, pictures of two of you from happy times, rainbow-colored items and light at least 3 hours a day

3) does carrying a picture of the chinese double happiness in my phone works to help mend back my marriage as well and does it needs to be actiavted?

Thanks master your adivse means alot to me.

Kind regards....Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

wjzkev

Unread postby wjzkev » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi katrina,

with regards to the light in the southwest corner what shoudl i used then? those lamps and can i used a orange bulb with white forsted glass shades?

i will removed the candle form today from southwest den and add more happy things to this corner?

for the pic let me pm you first

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Yes, you can use orange bulb :) ....awaiting your pm then....Kind regards...Katarina

wjzkev wrote:Hi katrina,

with regards to the light in the southwest corner what shoudl i used then? those lamps and can i used a orange bulb with white forsted glass shades?

i will removed the candle form today from southwest den and add more happy things to this corner?

for the pic let me pm you first
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

wjzkev

Unread postby wjzkev » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:14 pm

tanks katrina for your reply, i will apply the changes soon espically the lights. adding a rose quartz or rose mandarin ducks will be ok at this corner right?

very thank you for the reply while i will await to see what master have to add.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 pm

You are most welcome dear Kevin :) .....I'd like to wait for your floorplan first, before making more suggestions.....kind regards....Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

wjzkev

Unread postby wjzkev » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks master for your reply in BRC on my issue on love.

Master when you mean relax this means i should not contact my wife or my mother in law? Cos wife when hear my name or voice she gets very unhappy (angry). Also can i continue to do changes to my master bedroom as it is dark and errie with the southwest in darkness when night falls. Kat is helping me to look at the faults of the house as well so i thinking can i used this 1 week relax to improve the house chi to allow more harmony.

Master> one more question> my sister and my wife are the same year but different dates of zodic monkey, is it good for me to hear my sister advise too as i feel most of the words and thinking my sister says is very same with my wife.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Love”