CAN THESE THINGS BE ACTIVATED

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Education.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

phoenixrising1111

CAN THESE THINGS BE ACTIVATED

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Hello Master and moderators, I have some things and I was wondering if they could be activated to support me. I have a gemstone globe, I also have two bronze carps over dragon gate, I have a yellow jasper pagoda and I have a when chang brush ru yi which is bronze coated in gold, I also have a small bronze pi yao keychain. Could you please tell me where I should place these for best support, the keychain I will carry with me if this is ok, I am looking for best placement to support study and education luck. I am a female if this matters. Thank you very much :D:

master
Adviser

Re: CAN THESE THINGS BE ACTIVATED

Unread postby master » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:57 am

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master and moderators, I have some things and I was wondering if they could be activated to support me. I have a gemstone globe, I also have two bronze carps over dragon gate, I have a yellow jasper pagoda and I have a when chang brush ru yi which is bronze coated in gold, I also have a small bronze pi yao keychain. Could you please tell me where I should place these for best support, the keychain I will carry with me if this is ok, I am looking for best placement to support study and education luck. I am a female if this matters. Thank you very much :D:

Place globe in the west or NE - need my activation.

Piyao get it activated, to be carry by you.

Place items under running pipe water for about 30 seconds and dry with tissue - when ready - ask for activation.

Other items can be store for safe keeping or give it away - however you can also use it for decoration.

Good Luck.

tips " control and + " to increase text size in this forum.

master atan.

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:17 am

Hello Master atan, I have cleaned my gemstone globe and placed it in the northeast corner of my bedroom. I have also cleaned the pi yao which is on my keychain hanging on the west wall of my bedroom can you please activate. You mention control and t to increase size in this forum? I am not sure what this means, can you explain in more detail please. Thank you for your help with activations. Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 am

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master atan, I have cleaned my gemstone globe and placed it in the northeast corner of my bedroom. I have also cleaned the pi yao which is on my keychain hanging on the west wall of my bedroom can you please activate. You mention control and t to increase size in this forum? I am not sure what this means, can you explain in more detail please. Thank you for your help with activations. Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

Activated. :smile:

Press the keyboard key at the same time " control and + " will give you a bigger text size.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Education”