CAN THESE THINGS BE ACTIVATED

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Education.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

phoenixrising1111

CAN THESE THINGS BE ACTIVATED

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Hello Master and moderators, I have some things and I was wondering if they could be activated to support me. I have a gemstone globe, I also have two bronze carps over dragon gate, I have a yellow jasper pagoda and I have a when chang brush ru yi which is bronze coated in gold, I also have a small bronze pi yao keychain. Could you please tell me where I should place these for best support, the keychain I will carry with me if this is ok, I am looking for best placement to support study and education luck. I am a female if this matters. Thank you very much :D:

master
Adviser

Re: CAN THESE THINGS BE ACTIVATED

Unread postby master » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:57 am

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master and moderators, I have some things and I was wondering if they could be activated to support me. I have a gemstone globe, I also have two bronze carps over dragon gate, I have a yellow jasper pagoda and I have a when chang brush ru yi which is bronze coated in gold, I also have a small bronze pi yao keychain. Could you please tell me where I should place these for best support, the keychain I will carry with me if this is ok, I am looking for best placement to support study and education luck. I am a female if this matters. Thank you very much :D:

Place globe in the west or NE - need my activation.

Piyao get it activated, to be carry by you.

Place items under running pipe water for about 30 seconds and dry with tissue - when ready - ask for activation.

Other items can be store for safe keeping or give it away - however you can also use it for decoration.

Good Luck.

tips " control and + " to increase text size in this forum.

master atan.

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:17 am

Hello Master atan, I have cleaned my gemstone globe and placed it in the northeast corner of my bedroom. I have also cleaned the pi yao which is on my keychain hanging on the west wall of my bedroom can you please activate. You mention control and t to increase size in this forum? I am not sure what this means, can you explain in more detail please. Thank you for your help with activations. Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 am

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master atan, I have cleaned my gemstone globe and placed it in the northeast corner of my bedroom. I have also cleaned the pi yao which is on my keychain hanging on the west wall of my bedroom can you please activate. You mention control and t to increase size in this forum? I am not sure what this means, can you explain in more detail please. Thank you for your help with activations. Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

Activated. :smile:

Press the keyboard key at the same time " control and + " will give you a bigger text size.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.

Return to “Education”