education luck

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Education.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
phoenixrising1111
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 am

education luck

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Dear Master, I was given a small polished amethyst heart can this be activated for study luck? Also I have a phantom quartz crystal point can this be used for study ? Please let me know, phoenixrising1111 :smile:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: education luck

Unread postby master » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:23 pm

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Dear Master, I was given a small polished amethyst heart can this be activated for study luck? Also I have a phantom quartz crystal point can this be used for study ? Please let me know, phoenixrising1111 :smile:


How big is the crystal. ?

Both crystal can be carry for Peace of mind and concentration for your study.

master atan.

User avatar
phoenixrising1111
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 am

Re: education luck

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:01 am

Hello Master atan, the clear quartz crystal is 3 3/4 inches tall and 1and 3/4 to 2 inches wide it has 6 sides because of angular cuts and I can see 5 layers of of phathom within the stone. Can you activate this stone and would you suggest clearing after use? and what would be the best way to do this? The little polished amethyst heart is 3/4 wide and a little over a 1/2 inch long-it is small. Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: education luck

Unread postby master » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:39 pm

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master atan, the clear quartz crystal is 3 3/4 inches tall and 1and 3/4 to 2 inches wide it has 6 sides because of angular cuts and I can see 5 layers of of phathom within the stone. Can you activate this stone and would you suggest clearing after use? and what would be the best way to do this? The little polished amethyst heart is 3/4 wide and a little over a 1/2 inch long-it is small. Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:


Clear quartz can be place near where you study.

Amethyst can be carry with you or place in your bedroom.

After place the crystals under the pipe running water for about 30 seconds - dry with tissue and ask for my activation.

Good Luck.

master atan.

User avatar
phoenixrising1111
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 am

Re: education luck

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Hello Master atan, I have washed my stones under pipewater for 30 seconds and have dried with tissue paper. The stones are sitting on a table in my bedroom. I often study in my bedroom sometimes in computer/office room if the space is available. More than 1 person uses that space. Is it ok is if I pick up the quartz crystal and take it to where ever I study? And is it ok to keep in the bedroom when not in use? If so is there any particular direction to place it in? I prefer to keep my stones away from other people. I have an East sitting bedroom and I am a dog #9 kua, born in 1958 do you have any suggestions about which way I should sit when I study? Thank you for all your help, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: education luck

Unread postby master » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master atan, I have washed my stones under pipewater for 30 seconds and have dried with tissue paper. The stones are sitting on a table in my bedroom. I often study in my bedroom sometimes in computer/office room if the space is available. More than 1 person uses that space. Is it ok is if I pick up the quartz crystal and take it to where ever I study? And is it ok to keep in the bedroom when not in use? If so is there any particular direction to place it in? I prefer to keep my stones away from other people. I have an East sitting bedroom and I am a dog #9 kua, born in 1958 do you have any suggestions about which way I should sit when I study? Thank you for all your help, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:


Activated. :smile:

Crystals can be carry or move around - no problem.

Try not to face tai sui or back face west .

Good Luck.

master atan.

User avatar
phoenixrising1111
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 am

Re: education luck

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:54 am

Thank you Master for your help and advice. I always make sure not to confront tai sui or put my back to the 3 killings. Thank you again, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Education”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest