Please advice

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Education.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

totoro7276

Please advice

Unread postby totoro7276 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Dear all kind master,

I would like to know how can I able to use the feng shui techniques to boost my education luck? I had been taking my professional course since last year and too bad to inform that I had been facing failure in the exam for several times already (although I aware that I had been well-prepare). Secondly, I feel that it very hard for to concentrate to my study currently. Anything to cure this thing? I felt that I would like to give up but I don't want to surrender it so fast.

I will re-sit my papers again this coming May and I really feel very scare and tense already. Since my company do not grant any study and exam leave for me, I need to take care my annual leave very carefully. Therefore, I really wish that I can pass all my 5 papers within this year.

Kindly advice

Thanks
totoro7276

master
Adviser

Re: Please advice

Unread postby master » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 pm

totoro7276 wrote:Dear all kind master,

I would like to know how can I able to use the feng shui techniques to boost my education luck? I had been taking my professional course since last year and too bad to inform that I had been facing failure in the exam for several times already (although I aware that I had been well-prepare). Secondly, I feel that it very hard for to concentrate to my study currently. Anything to cure this thing? I felt that I would like to give up but I don't want to surrender it so fast.

I will re-sit my papers again this coming May and I really feel very scare and tense already. Since my company do not grant any study and exam leave for me, I need to take care my annual leave very carefully. Therefore, I really wish that I can pass all my 5 papers within this year.

Kindly advice

Thanks
totoro7276

1. List you name in the Prayer Room for concentration and study luck.

2. Get a uncut amethyst crystal and place it in the east of your study room or bedroom - size about 0.5 inch - any shape.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.

Return to “Education”