Unfair Treatment.

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Career.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

master
Adviser

Re: Unfair Treatment.

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 am

Wahid Zaidi Chee wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Thank you very much for activating my SCC which I have placed at the East sector of my dining room.
As I have run through the list, I saw quite a number of people placed the SCC at the north sector as well,
including your good self, Master.

Is it alright, if I were to place another SCC at the North sector of my bedroom?

Master Atan, just to share with your good self and others, ever since I started to know this Dhealing
Forum of Feng Shui and Spiritual Technique last year, through a very dear friend of mine, and did the SCC as advised by you,
there was a slight improvement in my financial standing, and some quarters in my organisation now seem to acknowledge
my contributions and presence.

I believe something very big (luck, financial, etc.,) is going to come to me, and with your assistance and advise,
God's willing, it is going to materialise soon. :yp:

Best regards: :D: :smile: :vh: :vgood:

Wahid Zaidi Chee

We are glad good things is happening in your life. :smile:

Placing scc in the North is very important for your career and business luck - try to place it asap.

master atan.

Wahid Zaidi Chee

Unread postby Wahid Zaidi Chee » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I have place another SCC at North sector of my bedroom, kindly please
activate it.

Thank you for all the advices and prayers.

Best regards. :smile: :D:

Wahid Zaidi Chee

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Wahid Zaidi Chee wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I have place another SCC at North sector of my bedroom, kindly please
activate it.

Thank you for all the advices and prayers.

Best regards. :smile: :D:

Wahid Zaidi Chee

Dear Wahid Zaidi Chee! :smile:

SCC activated no.122 here: post22548.html#p22548

With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 am

:vh:

Wahid Zaidi Chee

Unread postby Wahid Zaidi Chee » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:17 am

Dear Master Atan/Miss Rozilla/ Moderators.

Thank you very much for activating my SCC.

Wishing you all the very best. :D: :vh:

Regards.

Wahid Zaidi Chee

Unread postby Wahid Zaidi Chee » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Dear Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators,
First and foremost my sincere apology for not sharing the positive happenings about myself at the earliest possible time after voicing out my predicament of 'unfair treatment' at workplace on 30th September 2010. My last communication in the dhealing forum was in mid February 2011, if I am not mistaken.

Although I was not directly active via the dhealing forum all these while, and only until today, however, I have indirectly sought the help from my dearest friend En Rogerty to seek for Mr Atan and Moderators' assistance to perform prayers every year without failed for the Gui Ren, etc... for myself and my family. Thank you Mr Atan for the free BRC accorded to me this year.

Let me share to all, the positive happenings about myself after I was assisted by Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators in their prayers, etc.. during my predicament period.

In mid 2011, a new management team was appointed by our Board of Directors to turn around the Company. The new group before they embarked on their mission, had requested all personnel files of the existing employees to be reviewed by them. To my surprise I was chosen with few others to work together with this newly appointed group. I was promoted to a Managerial position in Chief Operating Officer's (COO) Department with a three month probationary period.

I was confirmed after the three month period lapsed, and my salary was increased to be at par with others in a similar position. After that, all good and positive things are happening to me until today. I personally believe it is due to the prayers, etc,. that had been performed by Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators, and by grace of God that had put me into this position right now, which I have never dreamed of.

Recently, in mid of February 2014, our CEO (Chief Executive Officer) had entrusted and assigned me to a "Special Task" dealing with land matters. I now report direct to CEO and COO as well.

Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators, the above positive happenings to me will not be possible if not for your assistance and by grace of god.

Thank you very very much and very most grateful to all of you, Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators, and not forgetting my dearest friend (brother Rogerty) for introducing me to the dhealing at the first place.

May God bless you all. :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje:

Regards.

Wahid Zaidi Chee

Wahid Zaidi Chee.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Good evening, dear Wahid Zaidi Chee :D:

Wow, thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful progress in your career with us here - ah, good news must be shared so that we can rejoice with you your happiness and Good Luck! CONGRATULATIONS! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

As I read your post, I could feel the great joy in you - a sense of achievement indeed for you to pass through that difficult period in your life with great success in your career! :claphand:

May you continue to receive more blessings in your life and for your family! :g

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

P.S. Remember to write your monthly wish for activation and for fulfillment each month :thinking - may all your wishes come true! :vgood:

Wahid Zaidi Chee wrote:Dear Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators,
First and foremost my sincere apology for not sharing the positive happenings about myself at the earliest possible time after voicing out my predicament of 'unfair treatment' at workplace on 30th September 2010. My last communication in the dhealing forum was in mid February 2011, if I am not mistaken.

Although I was not directly active via the dhealing forum all these while, and only until today, however, I have indirectly sought the help from my dearest friend En Rogerty to seek for Mr Atan and Moderators' assistance to perform prayers every year without failed for the Gui Ren, etc... for myself and my family. Thank you Mr Atan for the free BRC accorded to me this year.

Let me share to all, the positive happenings about myself after I was assisted by Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators in their prayers, etc.. during my predicament period.

In mid 2011, a new management team was appointed by our Board of Directors to turn around the Company. The new group before they embarked on their mission, had requested all personnel files of the existing employees to be reviewed by them. To my surprise I was chosen with few others to work together with this newly appointed group. I was promoted to a Managerial position in Chief Operating Officer's (COO) Department with a three month probationary period.

I was confirmed after the three month period lapsed, and my salary was increased to be at par with others in a similar position. After that, all good and positive things are happening to me until today. I personally believe it is due to the prayers, etc,. that had been performed by Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators, and by grace of God that had put me into this position right now, which I have never dreamed of.

Recently, in mid of February 2014, our CEO (Chief Executive Officer) had entrusted and assigned me to a "Special Task" dealing with land matters. I now report direct to CEO and COO as well.

Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators, the above positive happenings to me will not be possible if not for your assistance and by grace of god.

Thank you very very much and very most grateful to all of you, Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators, and not forgetting my dearest friend (brother Rogerty) for introducing me to the dhealing at the first place.

May God bless you all. :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje:

Regards.

Wahid Zaidi Chee

Wahid Zaidi Chee.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:54 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you for the good feed back - I am glad your good efforts to made yourself better did touch Heaven.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Career”