Aquarium in Sheng Qi direction

Discussion and application on 8 Mansions techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

dogg

Aquarium in Sheng Qi direction

Unread postby dogg » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Hi Master and Phoenix,

About 3 months ago I was advised to follow 8 mansions where we look at the house kua rather than life kua. My front faces west so according to house kua, the sheng qi direction of the house is South. I have an aquarium with 1 guppy which I placed in the South (Shenq qi in south is wood so the water feeds the wood).

Interestingly my life kua number is 3 and my personal sheng qi direction is also South.

I haven't seen much improvement in my career. I lost my job in August (but I saw it coming). But my wife who had also lost her job, found a new better paying one. THings aren't moving for my career. Haven't found a job yet - serving my notice which ends soon - on top of that I feel my colleagues look at me as if I lost my job because of my own fault, which isn't really the case. My boss was insecure becuase of me and retrenched me.

My question is: Is water good in the South? Or is it dowsing the fire there, which might explain what's happening to my reputation.

On the other hand, water does feed the wood in sheng qi and should not be a problem. I'm not sure.

I am actually willing to remove the aquarium and follow Master Atan's cures only. But I wanted to know if the aquarium could be creating trouble first.

Thank you for reading my long post. I appreciate it.

phoenix188

Re: Aquarium in Sheng Qi direction

Unread postby phoenix188 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Dear dogg,

If you have placed your aquarium in the south about three months ago, and you lost your jobs subsequently, I suggest you stop the water flow and remove your aquarium immediately.

Water feature placements in a house can be very complex and requires a good knowledge of Feng Shui prior to the placement.

With love and Grace :g
Phoenix188

dogg wrote:Hi Master and Phoenix,

About 3 months ago I was advised to follow 8 mansions where we look at the house kua rather than life kua. My front faces west so according to house kua, the sheng qi direction of the house is South. I have an aquarium with 1 guppy which I placed in the South (Shenq qi in south is wood so the water feeds the wood).

Interestingly my life kua number is 3 and my personal sheng qi direction is also South.

I haven't seen much improvement in my career. I lost my job in August (but I saw it coming). But my wife who had also lost her job, found a new better paying one. THings aren't moving for my career. Haven't found a job yet - serving my notice which ends soon - on top of that I feel my colleagues look at me as if I lost my job because of my own fault, which isn't really the case. My boss was insecure becuase of me and retrenched me.

My question is: Is water good in the South? Or is it dowsing the fire there, which might explain what's happening to my reputation.

On the other hand, water does feed the wood in sheng qi and should not be a problem. I'm not sure.

I am actually willing to remove the aquarium and follow Master Atan's cures only. But I wanted to know if the aquarium could be creating trouble first.

Thank you for reading my long post. I appreciate it.
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:55 am

Thank you Phoenix188. I wonder if it's because of the aquarium or because I removed a whole lot of cures from the house back then. I don't want to throw or kill the fish so what would be a safe sector in the house to place it? I appreciate your help and time.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi dogg,

This is a million dollar question :omg:
Anyway, to answer your question without a thorough study of your house chart is professionally irresponsible. What is the size of your aquarium? You can try choosing a good date to place it in the Northwest of your house. If you sensed that money is flowing out unexpectedly or unfortunate things are happening after the placement, remove it immediately. Check out http://www.fengshuiheritage.com/shop/ for more info or to place your order :D:

Phoenix188

dogg wrote:Thank you Phoenix188. I wonder if it's because of the aquarium or because I removed a whole lot of cures from the house back then. I don't want to throw or kill the fish so what would be a safe sector in the house to place it? I appreciate your help and time.
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Thank you Phoenix. It's a tough one isn't it? It's a medium sized fish bowl really with approx 2-3 litres of water. NW as it has star 8? NW has my son's room and the laundry area which is covered on 3 sides. I can't seem to access your site.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Dear dogg,

That is a pity, make sure that no water features is placed in any of your bedrooms.
Try again, click on the link, you shouldn't have problems accessing my site.

Phoenix188

dogg wrote:Thank you Phoenix. It's a tough one isn't it? It's a medium sized fish bowl really with approx 2-3 litres of water. NW as it has star 8? NW has my son's room and the laundry area which is covered on 3 sides. I can't seem to access your site.

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Thank you. Yes it seems I can't place the aquarium in the NW, unless it's somewhere in the laundry area. Finally could access your site - it's great with a wealth of info - I am using Google Chrome and it didn't allow your site, but with Safari there's no problem.

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “8 Mansions”