Advised on House reading (as per Katrina suggestion)

Discussion and application on 8 Mansions techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

wjzkev

Advised on House reading (as per Katrina suggestion)

Unread postby wjzkev » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Hi Master and Phoniex,

Katarina, had suggested to be to perform a new posting here on the results of the house reading which she had kindly help to do.

From which it was mentioned this house have too many ill elements and need remedies. Ok i am not going to jump into it and perform all the remedy do not worry :lol: . More like i am curious to know what are the harmful elements this house have and how should i counter it or make it so that it will not be a harm but a tool for me in life.

Kindly do note:
1) this is a 2nd hand apartment
2) i was suspicious why the unit and above me are selling all within the same time frame, maybe they oso know the deisgn of the block plus direction is harmful to them?
3) i do not expect to perfrom may of even one fo the cure i just am plan curious this i give u all my word
4) kat did advise me go look for a good reputable fs master in sg, but i will really liek to hear what master have to suggested and point out the fault of the hse. I do not want to blindly go and find and end up more confused, and master i trust you alo tmore due to many times ur words and cures work on me.

master/ phi, is it alrite for me to light up those dark areas in this apartments during this time (u know my situation). reason being, not only me feel funny but my parents where got a shocking feel when step into my master-room (quite dark due to the colour we paint light brown) and the lighting effect give a very negative engery thus we are adding automatic lights to all dark corners and dark areas in the room.

i will attached the picture o fthe apartment in the next posting after i find out how did i post my last picture in previous thread. sorry all and HAPPY NEW YEAR OF THE OX (SLOW BUT STEADY)

Ok here is the link *hoepfully works

phoenix188

Re: Advised on House reading (as per Katrina suggestion)

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Dear Kevinn,

If Katarina told you that your house has too many ill elements and need remedies, then you must ask her for advice. She probably knows a lot more about your house which we don't know.

I'm afraid I can't give you any advice just by looking at your house chart :mrgreen: Why don't you listen to Master and relax for a week :)

With love and blessings :)
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

wjzkev

Unread postby wjzkev » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:46 pm

hi phoniex,

no worries i am actually quite relax, master words had some effects on me better my parents hahahahaha.

i am just curious which are the area and i already ask kat who have reply me. to me i am not very concern abt this but just will like to know more abt why is this direction bad etc and how one can remedy it. seriously i knwo my marriage is shit and i am draining myself mentally for the last 2-3 weeks already and i kind of slow down and cool with master words.

of course with this new aspect it kinds of take off my attentioned on whatever things on my mind oso and maybe i can learnt more what 8 mansion is abt in general.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 am

Hello there, dear Kevinn

Sorry for jumping in here but I would like to point out that the beauty of Master atan's Feng Shui & Spiritual Techniques is they will address all the shortcomings of your house - be it bad flying stars, missing corners, bad KUA directions, poison arrows, and so forth. So, as long as you follow all his guidelines every year, you will have the right cures and enhancers to improve your life.

My house has many external serious poison arrows, bathrooms are in the wrong places, and my bedroom has disastrous natal flying stars but despite these, my family is experiencing much improvement in life and wealth since we adopted Master's techniques 3 years ago. :wink:

Hope this helps to put your mind at ease....try to relax like Master has advised. A confused mind will create bad chi.

With love, peace and harmony,

choesf :D
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

daffodil

Unread postby daffodil » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:18 am

choesf,

Thank you so much for your post! It has answered questions I had and I'm sure has answered for others new here also. Whew, a relief as those ailments can be scary. But knowing that Master's fs techniques/cures will remedy these things is quite reassuring. :)
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

wjzkev

Unread postby wjzkev » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:10 am

Hi All,

Thank you for the concern and advise, with regards to the house which i am have, there is nothing much i will do abt it as i will like to rest and cultivate more positive thoughts.

But maybe master / phoniex can highlight to me more of the following which kat pointed out to me:

East, since the door is here how does it affect my family life segment? and what is family life segment? by the way my tri coins is behind the wall on this door (cos i took the center of the living room and dining room when plotting the north)

NE- Academic luck, nothing much to say here as i have no interest for further study course at the moment. But does it really mean in terms of stuyding aspect like a student

N- i assume is north. and what is this direction suppose to be and what sort of enegery is here? is this the north same as the magnetic north which i used for individual rooms (by taking the center of each room /area)

NW - this is suppose to be the helpful ppl corner? how does it affect if say one does not stay in a place on a regular basis?

As i am very new to this 8 mansion i may have ask some silly question but forgive me, most of the time i only follow master advise on scc and trinity and even the luck3 coins method which i find is simple yet effective. Most impt it address the root caused of the problem. Flying stars and this 8 mansion sure is out of my reach and i have difficulty understanding them as well

Anyway Master / Mods, kindly comments on what the following as well:
- i do not lived at this house often due to my situation thus in the day no one is home often but i leave windows open to allow flow of chi
- my parents and i this week found there are many dark areas and corners in the house and master bedroom espically, what we did was buy additional lights to brigten up these places and southwest of the master room was one of these area.
- as a results of some unfriendly feeling which my parents and i feel in the house and master room, my mum who is pray to buddha had intro me to play mantra, in the day when no one is home

there are no further things we did except for cures which i already place in dec 08
Cure now in place
1)SCC north - so far so good
2) SCC South- i threw away after 2 weeks ago the issue between me and my wife started, the salt overflow onto the floor
3) lights at S/W of the master room with pictures of my wife and me in happy times (recently done)
4) pictures on pillow (recently done)
5) lighting of dark areas in master room and parts of the house (recently done)

rgds

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 pm

You are very welcome, dear Kathy. We must understand that most homes would surely have some feng shui flaws and many of us would not be able to buy another home nor embark on extensive renovations to counter those problems. Master atan's techniques are proven, simple and cheap. :wink:

Do have a relaxing Sunday today!

With love, peace and joy,

choesf :D

daffodil wrote:choesf,

Thank you so much for your post! It has answered questions I had and I'm sure has answered for others new here also. Whew, a relief as those ailments can be scary. But knowing that Master's fs techniques/cures will remedy these things is quite reassuring. :)
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

wjzkev

Unread postby wjzkev » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:30 pm

thanks choesf, for the kind words, thus i am looking forward to some answer so that i can understand what is 8 mansion abt and how it really affects the hse and the people in the hse. i am sure master techniques and methods of cures will work as we have seems how his advises and cures placed comes into play

wjzkev

Unread postby wjzkev » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:21 pm

hi master and mods,

is it due to my "situation" that currently nothing is to be done on this topic till the storm is over?

Cure now in place
2) SCC South- i threw away after 2 weeks ago the issue between me and my wife started, the salt overflow onto the floor
3) lights at S/W of the master room with pictures of my wife and me in happy times , plus a pair of madarain ducks(recently done)

just curious.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Dear Kevinn,

You have to learn to be patient and allow Master's FS techniques to work effectively. By the way, did you do points 3 to 5 under Master's recommendation?

With love and blessings :)

wjzkev wrote:hi master and mods,

is it due to my "situation" that currently nothing is to be done on this topic till the storm is over?

Cure now in place
3) lights at S/W of the master room with pictures of my wife and me in happy times , plus a pair of madarain ducks(recently done)

just curious.
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

wjzkev

Unread postby wjzkev » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 pm

You have to learn to be patient and allow Master's FS techniques to work effectively. By the way, did you do points 3 to 5 under Master's recommendation?

- yes i had been reminding myself to be pateince, master had advised me and usually when i think of this my heart and mind seems to have calm itself :shock:

3-5 no master did not ask me to do it, but i had used it before in my old house before so set it up soon again in the new house when problem was growing, except for the lights, the s/w corner and picutres were some methods shared in the old forum.

the lights are used to make my hse look less dark and errie as there are a few area n the master room and living room whcih is really dark, cold, the yin energy seems very strong there do i lite those 2 areas up

wjzkev

Unread postby wjzkev » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi All,

As per advise with regards to my hse issue, i will be getting some professional and expereinced fs master to come and view. with much help from the family hopefully can help turn things ard.

thanks all for the advise given.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “8 Mansions”