House Direction

Discussion and application on 8 Mansions techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

jencsh

House Direction

Unread postby jencsh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi Master,

I'm considering buying a 3-storey house that has NW facing at the front. My husband and I belong to the West group. So it is ok, although not our best direction. However, the master bedroom is located at the SE sector, which is not our good sector. Also, the room suitable for my daughter is located at the NW, which is not good direction for her, as she belongs to the East group. Should I be concern about the direction?

Also, the house was previously occupied by a malay family. I'm not sure whether there is anything that must be done before I move in.

Appreciate your advise.

Thanks alot,
Jen

Katarina

Re: House Direction

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Dear Jen, if it was only this concern about dedicated rooms to each of you, you shouldn't worry at all. If in the bedrooms, each of you manage to tap your good directions, all the better, if not, Master's technique using Bedroom Mountain Picture will solve that too :) .
About 7 days prior moving in, it would be good to install SCC cures in North and West to clean the previous energies in the house, few days before should be good placing a Pi Yao in West facing East and then choose carefully the good date to move in according to the one in the family (date of birth) having the most of income - you or your spouse. You can check here, under Date Selection or under Auspicious Dates for those:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps ... how/327316

......kindest regards.....Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

jencsh

Unread postby jencsh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Thanks Katarina :)

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:42 pm

You are very welcome :) !

jencsh wrote:Thanks Katarina :)
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

sush

Unread postby sush » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:55 pm

dear master ,

plz advice tht fr main door direction hw shuld we take reading

shuld i stand infront (facing outside)of my main door and take direction
or
should i stand at the middle of my app. and take reading

in both ways i tried reading comes different say when i stand at front door and take reading it shows SE facing door but when i stand at center of my app. and take it shows east direction for my main door

plz guide which direction is correct

sush

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Dear Sush, I am no Master, but if I may add here my suggestion - correct reading would the one you've taken from the front of the entrance door facing outside, making sure you stand away from any metal that would make the compass needle turn. Take two steps in front of your door (back to your appt) and measure then.
For proper compass reading you should have the exact degree in SE in order to make accurate House Chart - you can check here what is necessary : http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps ... how/327421
...hope this helped :g .......with love and joy............Katarina

sush wrote:dear master ,

plz advice tht fr main door direction hw shuld we take reading

shuld i stand infront (facing outside)of my main door and take direction
or
should i stand at the middle of my app. and take reading

in both ways i tried reading comes different say when i stand at front door and take reading it shows SE facing door but when i stand at center of my app. and take it shows east direction for my main door

plz guide which direction is correct

sush

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 pm

:vh:

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “8 Mansions”