five ghost ( wu kwei ) remedy

Discussion and application on FlyingStar techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Helena

five ghost ( wu kwei ) remedy

Unread postby Helena » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Dear Master & Moderators,
I would like to ask you, what is FS remedy for 5 ghost affliction? I believe 5 Ghost will be resided in the South at 2010, is it correct?
Thanks so much.

With love & GBU,

phoenix188

Re: five ghost ( wu kwei ) remedy

Unread postby phoenix188 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:20 am

Dear Helena,

I will copy my reply to you from my web mail in order to share with other members on this subject :-) I hope you don't mind.
I'm not sure where your mom got her story about horse people having affliction with Wu Gui in 2010. As far as I know... the Wu Gui location differs according to the gua number of East and West group people. We generally ask the people to sit facing their Sheng Qi direction in order to capture the good energy, or any of the three other auspicious directions. Wu Gui (literally Five Ghosts) can bring sickness, fire or theft, if you have implemented Master's FS cures I wouldn't worry about it.

Do check out my 2010 Annual Flying Star chart under "What you must know" tab, and pay more attention to the 5 Yellow star in the southwest. Here again, I'm sure with Master's SCC cure and other techniques, things would be fine.
Unquote

With love and blessings :D:
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

Helena

Re: five ghost ( wu kwei ) remedy

Unread postby Helena » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Dear Phoenix188,
Thank you very much. I got information from several sources as you said. According to Don's Gua, his Wu Gui is in S. I'll stick with Master Tehniques, it is less complicated. I got 2010 Flying Star from your website. Thanks again.

With love & GBU,

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “FlyingStar”