Period 8 House ?

Discussion and application on FlyingStar techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

Period 8 House ?

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Good evening, dear Master and phoenix188 :D:

My house was built in 1996 and we bought it in 2004. House is sitting NE1 and facing SW1.

Extensive renovations were done in 2004/2005 where -

1) all the floor tiles were changed on the 3 storeys, where floor = Earth Luck

2) main door was changed to a new one, where main door = Man Luck

I understood then that the period of my house remains at Period 7 because I didn't change or open the roof to expose the roof to sun or something like that.

Now, my roof has some leak problems which often recur every year and now, we are considering opening/removing all the roof tiles, nail sheets of zinc onto the roof's wooden bars, then putting the roof tiles back. That way, my roof will always be protected from rain and monkeys and also a good deterrent from burglars trying to enter through the roof. :vh:

My question is :thinking - does this roof job mean that our house will now become a Period 8 house :?:

We would have opened all the roof tiles and put an an additional layer of zinc roofing below the tiles. With the roof = Heaven Luck, this means our house's Trinity Luck has been changed, hence the natal Flying Stars will reflect Period 8's. :?: :unsure:

Another reason why I have to find out is because I had just bought a table top water feature, which has a rolling see-through ball with water flowing down through tiers and I had thought of putting that in my home's North Sector to activate my Wealth Star, which was based on a Period 7 Natal Chart.

If adding the zinc roof to my house means my house will have a Period 8 Natal Chart - then that means, I have to place my mini waterfall feature at another part of my house ===> which I think the Wealth Star will then be located in the West sector of my home, where the main door/entrance is :?: :thinking

Will wait for your replies before I install my new water feature right before the CNY. :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

phoenix188

Re: Period 8 House ?

Unread postby phoenix188 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Hello my dear choesf,

From a professional Feng Shui point of view, by installing new roof top alone does not constitute a change of period of your house. Usually, the floor, the door, and roof top should be renovated all at the same time, in addition, the occupants must not reside at home during these renovations. I doubt that your house has changed period.

That being said, you have to give it a week or two for the new energies to settle in and down. After that, you can monitor your table top water feature by placing it at your Wealth star location per Period 7 chart and observe the reaction. If you see a sudden flow of wealth or good happenings streaming in, then the placement is good. If the opposite occurs, stop and remove your water feature immediately.

I hope I have :help:

With love and hugs :g
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:52 am

Good morning, my dear phoenix188 :D:

Thank you so much for your advice - you have helped :help: clear my mind about my house period. :vh:

We are waiting for a quotation today for our house roof job to see if the price is right for us to add the zinc roof. Otherwise, it will just be a small repair job for the leaky parts of the roof. I am thinking now, if we proceed with the whole roof project, in view of the coming CNY with its changing annual Flying Star energies and the placements of Master's Feng Shui techniques.... :thinking I will hold off the placement of my new water feature until a month after CNY. :thinking Then, it will be easier for me to observe how the will energies flow. :vh:

With love and hugs :g ,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Hello my dear choesf,

You're most welcome :yp: The new annual energies of the new year will be filtering in gradually... some people may feel the change earlier, but more evidently a couple of days prior to the change over.

Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Hello there, my dear phoenix188 :D:

I see you are online, too. :yp:

In the end, the cost of fixing the additional zinc roof was a bit expensive and so, we decided not to do it. Anyway, I will still wait until 1 month after the CNY to place my water feature. Can't wait until the new year's energies come around...the energies are always so crisp and refreshing, especially together with Master's techniques in place. :vh: :claphand:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Heheh :yp: Yes I see you're online too! Must be near to mid-night at your end :thinking I wish you a good night and a wonderful Sunday :yp: Tomorrow I'll be ready to send in my 2 friends and my CNY BRC for master plus 2 crystal SCC orders :yp: More power to us :yp:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Wow, that's great news for you indeed, my dear phoenix188. Here's wishing more power to us! :yp: :claphand: :yp:

Yes, it's midnight now - going to bed soon. It's been a hard and long day of decluttering and cleaning of my house, getting ready for CNY. Good news for me though - I found a wonderful, good natured Indonesian lady to help me this year. As I like her work and personality, and I found out that she works as a cook in a Chinese restaurant, my husband has told me to hire her on a weekly basis to help clean our house. Whenever we have parties, I can hire her to help me cook and clean, too. I have not had a maid in 7 years to help me and this year has started fantastically for me - yippee :yp: - I have a part-time maid now. :claphand:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 am

I'm real happy for you :yp: You deserve it... with 4 kids, I would have screamed murder long time ago :rofl:

I have a part-time girl coming in 4 hours a week, here we can only afford part time help because of high social security charges :help:

I better let you go to sleep, nice chatting to you :vh: Talk soon :D:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 am

Good morning, my dear phoenix188 :D:

Ah, although I slept at 1am, I woke up at 6am feeling really fresh and alert - which always happen to me when I do a major decluttering at home for the CNY. :yp: Still not finished yet - there is still my kitchen to go. :vh: I'm glad I got some :help: this year around...I am getting too old to manage a 3-storey household for my family of 6 kids, 3 cats and 2 dogs all by myself. :rofl: Heheh, we have been digressing from the post topic here but it was really good chatting with you here, too. :vgood: :yp:

Do have a restful Sunday today!

With love and hugs, :g

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “FlyingStar”