Period 8 EC Penthouse

Discussion and application on FlyingStar techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Paradigm812

Period 8 EC Penthouse

Unread postby Paradigm812 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Dear Master & Phoenix188,

I am interested in a newly launch EC Penthouse. However, the condo will only be ready (TOP) mid 2014. So in the mean time, how can i check the fengshui of the condo base on the floor and site plan?

Which flying star chart should i used? What should i take note when calculating the flying star? There are area that was overlap on the top of the roof terrace. Is the roof terrace direction same as the main room (The unit below)? Or does it have its own 9 square flying star? In this case how should it be drawn?

Pls help and advise. Thanks a lot. Happy Lunar New Year

PS: How can i attached file in this forum? Pls help.

Regards

Katarina

Re: Period 8 EC Penthouse

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Dear Paradigm812, a warm welcome to Dhealing forum :g :D: !

This is quite a joyfull event that you are having a chance to have an EC Penthouse :D: !Good beginning of a New Year :claphand: !

You can upload a floorplan of the Penthouse in JPEG format using plain http://tinypic.com/ - copying the URL for forums here. If I may leave a comment until Master or Phoenix188 add to it - Flying star chart depends on a building facing that is not necessarily matching the entrance door of a building. It also depends on a floor if it was a high-rise building. Hope these were helpful :smile: .............with love and blessings for a Happy and Abundant Year of the Rabit :g ........Katarina

Paradigm812 wrote:Dear Master & Phoenix188,

I am interested in a newly launch EC Penthouse. However, the condo will only be ready (TOP) mid 2014. So in the mean time, how can i check the fengshui of the condo base on the floor and site plan?

Which flying star chart should i used? What should i take note when calculating the flying star? There are area that was overlap on the top of the roof terrace. Is the roof terrace direction same as the main room (The unit below)? Or does it have its own 9 square flying star? In this case how should it be drawn?

Regards
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Dese1

Unread postby Dese1 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:52 am

Hi Katarina,

It has been a long time seen we last conversate. How have you been? Thanks for all your advise for my current house 3 years ago. Hahaha

Happy Lunar New Year to you

I had a few question about flying star that need your advise. Pls help

1) If I am going to back a house that will be ready in 2014, which is a period 8 house, which flying star chart should i use? Do i use the Periosd 8 chart? Or the 2014 chart? What is the period 8 chart? I know there is a Base chart, the Annual chart and a monthly chart. Really confusing

2) Where can i learn how to cure of booast a certain area if it falls under a critical area like the MBR? Or it has a missing corners?

3) Do you have any good books on flying star to recommend? Best if its in Chinese. If not, english will do also.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a nice day ahead

Regards

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Dear Dese1 or Paradigm812 ;) ,
now you have confused me with different user names here :omg: !

I am glad I have helped before :D: and I hope I will again :Dziekuje: .I am very good, thank you for being kind to ask :D: .

Period 8 lasts until 2024, so to your new dwelling Period 8 will still apply.Period 8 chart, as you call it ;) will depend on facing direction of a building in question or floor "height" of the Penthouse. You can learn about how to protect or boost certain areas here, with us, on Dhealing FS techniques Forum :D: and starting here: viewtopic.php?f=120&t=2270

Missing corners are only visually missing, but the energy from them still exists and has impact on us.Recommending A book, like ONE book, is quite impossible dear Dese1, because Chinese have calculated the influence on us from wind and water flow during several thousand years and many books have been published for various aspects and/or different FS schools and approaches. We, at Dhealing , together with Master Atan who is guiding us and has developed a unique approach that is proving successful , are implementing those FS techniques with very good feedback from many members :D: .

Feel free to continue with your further questions on which we shall guide you in best of our knowledge :g :vgood: .........with love and blessings for equally Abundant, Healthy and Happy New Year of the Rabit :D: :g ........Katarina

Dese1 wrote:Hi Katarina,

It has been a long time seen we last conversate. How have you been? Thanks for all your advise for my current house 3 years ago. Hahaha

Happy Lunar New Year to you

I had a few question about flying star that need your advise. Pls help

1) If I am going to back a house that will be ready in 2014, which is a period 8 house, which flying star chart should i use? Do i use the Periosd 8 chart? Or the 2014 chart? What is the period 8 chart? I know there is a Base chart, the Annual chart and a monthly chart. Really confusing

2) Where can i learn how to cure of booast a certain area if it falls under a critical area like the MBR? Or it has a missing corners?

3) Do you have any good books on flying star to recommend? Best if its in Chinese. If not, english will do also.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a nice day ahead

Regards
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Dese1

Unread postby Dese1 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi Katarina,

I had upload 4 unit of penthouse of the EC with different facing. The main door of unit 05 is pointing to 345 degree in the compass according to the floor and site plan. The balcony is overlapping the MasterBedroom, Master Bath, Bedroom 2 and Bath 2.

How can i drawn the flying star charting for all this 4 units and what is the lou sho number assign to each section. Hope you can help. Thanks a lot

Regards

Dese1

Unread postby Dese1 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi Katarina,

Sorry i get the orientation wrong but the facing is still correct. Here is the correct orientation. Thanks a lot for your help

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:05 am

Dear Dese1,

You are very welcome :D!I am glad to be of help here :g !

I presume your have already picked 05 unit to purchase :?: and it is the one that should be taken under consideration for further advices and calculations :?: If that was the case , please provide me further few info:

1. 345 degrees which falls under N1 with FS directions used, is the facing taken when you were standing with a face towards your building entrance door? Correct? Does this mean that in North1 - 340 degrees , there's a road and /or river?

2. What is the surroundings of all 6 blocks please?

3. Could you provide Google Earth image of the landscape around them?

4. What is the floor where your Penthouse unit 05 is located?

5. What is your Kua number please to see if this was matching unit for your best benefit or perhaps some other will fit better ?

6. At last but not least ;) , balcony overlaping your below bedroom , bathroom etc., will have the same Flying Star stars from Natal chart or Annual Flying stars if you will :D:

We can disregard all of these questions should you need only House Chart done , yet we need to know the directions for implementation of Dhealing FS techniques anyhow , in ordert that House Chart is done properly :smile: .....since you are asking which Flying stars will be applied, I need those data above as well :g ......with love and blessings ....Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Dese1

Unread postby Dese1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Hi Katarina,

Thanks for your help. Actually i did not pick 05. I open my option to all the unit :D:

1. As the unit had not being build yet, i can only based on the floor and site plan to give the compass reading. However, the 345 was suppose to be standing at unit 05 and facing outwards. The door is facing unit 08 as from the floor plan. The balcony of all the unit is facing inside of the condo which is the pool.

2. Attached the site plan for the condo

3. Attached the google map of the location

4. It is the top floor which is level 18

5. Year 77 = Kua 5?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Katarina wrote:Dear Dese1,

You are very welcome :D!I am glad to be of help here :g !

I presume your have already picked 05 unit to purchase :?: and it is the one that should be taken under consideration for further advices and calculations :?: If that was the case , please provide me further few info:

1. 345 degrees which falls under N1 with FS directions used, is the facing taken when you were standing with a face towards your building entrance door? Correct? Does this mean that in North1 - 340 degrees , there's a road and /or river?

2. What is the surroundings of all 6 blocks please?

3. Could you provide Google Earth image of the landscape around them?

4. What is the floor where your Penthouse unit 05 is located?

5. What is your Kua number please to see if this was matching unit for your best benefit or perhaps some other will fit better ?

6. At last but not least ;) , balcony overlaping your below bedroom , bathroom etc., will have the same Flying Star stars from Natal chart or Annual Flying stars if you will :D:

We can disregard all of these questions should you need only House Chart done , yet we need to know the directions for implementation of Dhealing FS techniques anyhow , in ordert that House Chart is done properly :smile: .....since you are asking which Flying stars will be applied, I need those data above as well :g ......with love and blessings ....Katarina

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 am

Dear Paradigma812/Dese1,

Happy Lunar New Year to you too :vh: I'm sorry I overlooked your post :oops:

From a flying star stand point, Period 8 N1(345°) facing has double vibrant stars at the facing, the land form here should have big water and small mountain. Also, a back door in the south can help activate the vibrant energy and bring more power. Make sure that the north sector is well connected to the Southeast and West sectors to appease both stars 2 and 5. East and Northeast sectors are good for a home office.

I hope I've helped :smile:
With love and Grace :g
Phoenix188

Paradigm812 wrote:Dear Master & Phoenix188,

Regards
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

Paradigm812

Unread postby Paradigm812 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi Katarina,

Is the information I furnish good enough for ur analysis? Do let me know if u need more information. So have u help me do a detail analysis of the EC unit base on flying star chart? Do let me know. Thanks a lot

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “FlyingStar”