Feng Shui

Discussion and application on FlyingStar techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

frannyra

Feng Shui

Unread postby frannyra » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 pm

In Feng Shui, is it okay to have your bed parallel to the bedroom window? I just started to become interested in Feng Shui. I plan to get a book about this subject because I know very little. I thought I heard that if you put your bed parallel to the bedroom window that all of your positive energy will go out the window while you sleep? Is this true? I've had my bed like this for years and my life has sucked. Also, I have a couch that somebody gave me. I also read that you shouldn't take furniture from anyone because of all their negativity could be brought into your home. Is it okay to accept secondhand if you really need something?

Katarina

Re: Feng Shui

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 am

Dear Frannyra, a warm welcome to Dhealing forum :D: !

We advise all of our new members to make a request for a Tai Sui support and protection to start Feng Shui journey with us here :smile: . After that , you can slowly apply further Dhealing techniques that are shown here : viewforum.php

No need to take much care about bed placement as a reason your life was not going your desired way, there are many possible and Feng Shui wise too, reasons of why that happened, yet applying Master's techniques will definitely bring start towards peace and harmony in your home and life :g ! Good luck :D: ! ............with love and blessings :g .......Katarina

frannyra wrote:In Feng Shui, is it okay to have your bed parallel to the bedroom window? I just started to become interested in Feng Shui. I plan to get a book about this subject because I know very little. I thought I heard that if you put your bed parallel to the bedroom window that all of your positive energy will go out the window while you sleep? Is this true? I've had my bed like this for years and my life has sucked. Also, I have a couch that somebody gave me. I also read that you shouldn't take furniture from anyone because of all their negativity could be brought into your home. Is it okay to accept secondhand if you really need something?
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

master
Adviser

Re: Feng Shui

Unread postby master » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:36 pm

frannyra wrote:In Feng Shui, is it okay to have your bed parallel to the bedroom window? I just started to become interested in Feng Shui. I plan to get a book about this subject because I know very little. I thought I heard that if you put your bed parallel to the bedroom window that all of your positive energy will go out the window while you sleep? Is this true? I've had my bed like this for years and my life has sucked. Also, I have a couch that somebody gave me. I also read that you shouldn't take furniture from anyone because of all their negativity could be brought into your home. Is it okay to accept secondhand if you really need something?

Your bed position is suitable and good - no problem. :smile:

You can accept second hands things - you need to be careful and reject things that is from very sick people or things from spiritual works.

Place a salt and coins cure in your house - good things can happen.

Good Luck.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “FlyingStar”