Salt Lamps repositioning

Discussion and application on FlyingStar techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

alenac59

Salt Lamps repositioning

Unread postby alenac59 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Hi Master Atan

Last year my 2 salt lamps were located in the south west sectors of the living room and my children bedroom. Do I have to shift it to the south east sectors this year as the south west sectors are afflicted?

Thank You and appreaciate ur reply.

master
Adviser

Re: Salt Lamps repositioning

Unread postby master » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:18 pm

alenac59 wrote:Hi Master Atan

Last year my 2 salt lamps were located in the south west sectors of the living room and my children bedroom. Do I have to shift it to the south east sectors this year as the south west sectors are afflicted?

Thank You and appreaciate ur reply.

This year salt lamp is good for West and East sector - for feng Shui.

For health you can place it in any directions - need my activation.

master atan.

Kim888

Unread postby Kim888 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:30 am

Dear Master

Please activate my salt lamp:

Kim888 - Malaysia - West sector of house

thabk you in advance.

sue3008

Unread postby sue3008 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 am

Hi alenac59,
Hope you don't mind that I utilise your posting for my enquiry on salt lamp.

Hi Master Atan,
I have gone to seek treatment on an injury to my left foot (since a few month ago) but I can't seem to find a cure for it, even after seeing a doctor and going for an x-ray, acupuncture and physiotherapy. Besides, my health has always been a problem - back pain, gastritis and sinus problem.
My husband has been suffering from work pressure and so stressed out since November 2008.
My 10years old son still shares the same room since he still lacks of confidence after suffering from mental stress from school 2years ago. Sometimes if things do not work out in school, he is afraid to be in school and it is extremely difficult to coax him. He was formerly from a chinese medium school and has since shifted to a national school 2years ago.

Would it be beneficial to place the salt lamp in the West sector (that also happens to be my master bedroom) and does it matter whether it is placed on a table or floor?
Do I have to ensure that the salt formed around the salt lamp be scraped clean after whenever it thickens?

Would appreciate your kind response on the above and my other post (piyaos-and-optional-items-t404.html#p3247).
I would also like to place crystal SCCs in the North and West sectors. I prefer placing a clear quartz crystal to the SCCs as advised by Master due to high activity in the SCCs within a month after placing the SCCs.

Are there any other suggestions for my husband, son and myself? My other 15 & 18years old daughters are not obedient as well.

Thank you in advance and have a great day.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Kim888 wrote:Dear Master

thabk you in advance.

Activated. :)

If it is in the bedroom - try to on the light for few hours per day - outside the bedroom, you can on the light for 24 hours per day.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:44 pm

sue3008 wrote:Hi alenac59,
Hope you don't mind that I utilise your posting for my enquiry on salt lamp.

Hi Master Atan,
I have gone to seek treatment on an injury to my left foot (since a few month ago) but I can't seem to find a cure for it, even after seeing a doctor and going for an x-ray, acupuncture and physiotherapy. Besides, my health has always been a problem - back pain, gastritis and sinus problem.
My husband has been suffering from work pressure and so stressed out since November 2008.
My 10years old son still shares the same room since he still lacks of confidence after suffering from mental stress from school 2years ago. Sometimes if things do not work out in school, he is afraid to be in school and it is extremely difficult to coax him. He was formerly from a chinese medium school and has since shifted to a national school 2years ago.

Would it be beneficial to place the salt lamp in the West sector (that also happens to be my master bedroom) and does it matter whether it is placed on a table or floor?
Do I have to ensure that the salt formed around the salt lamp be scraped clean after whenever it thickens?

Would appreciate your kind response on the above and my other post (piyaos-and-optional-items-t404.html#p3247).
I would also like to place crystal SCCs in the North and West sectors. I prefer placing a clear quartz crystal to the SCCs as advised by Master due to high activity in the SCCs within a month after placing the SCCs.

Are there any other suggestions for my husband, son and myself? My other 15 & 18years old daughters are not obedient as well.

Thank you in advance and have a great day.

Place a Scc in the West bedroom will do - it is important you place Piyao sitting in the West and face East.

Give me some feedback on the Scc in the west bedroom after one week of placement.

master atan.

sue3008

Unread postby sue3008 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:32 am

Dear Master Atan,

Thank you for responding.
I will get the SCC activated in West only once I get the salt (unable to locate coarse salt, will look for sea salt next) and a set of piyaos in west sector of my living room (living room is in the N/NW sector) facing east and provide feedback after 1week of activation.

God Bless You.

Love
Susan

Kim888

Unread postby Kim888 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 am

master wrote:

thabk you in advance.

If it is in the bedroom - try to on the light for few hours per day - outside the bedroom, you can on the light for 24 hours per day.

master atan.

Thank you master for your prompt action.
The salt lamp is in my writing room which I use regularly and is on for 24hours everyday.

Kim888

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Kim888 wrote:
master wrote:

thabk you in advance.

master atan.

Thank you master for your prompt action.
The salt lamp is in my writing room which I use regularly and is on for 24hours everyday.

Kim888

Good . :)

dl_6988

Salt Lamps repositioning

Unread postby dl_6988 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:49 am

Dear Master,

we have our salt lamp in our bedroom corner and this is on 24hours. Hope this is ok otherwise it becomes wet. :oops:
For your kind re-activation :)

dl_6988, Singapore, SW corner of bedroom

Thank you in advance

dl_6988

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:01 pm

dl_6988 wrote:Dear Master,

we have our salt lamp in our bedroom corner and this is on 24hours. Hope this is ok otherwise it becomes wet. :oops:
For your kind re-activation :)

dl_6988, Singapore, SW corner of bedroom

Thank you in advance

dl_6988

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “FlyingStar”