2009 Feng Shui Almanac

Discussion and application on FlyingStar techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

shashi21

2009 Feng Shui Almanac

Unread postby shashi21 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:32 pm

How to Read the Almanac?

1. One will have to find out their planned agenda for the day. Eg. moving house, carrying out a renovation etc.

2. Then find a day that does not conflict ones zodiac and age. This is very important. If the day is in conflict with ones zodiac, then avoid carrying out the important agenda by all means.

3. Check also to make sure that the day falls on a San Niang Afflicted Day. If yes, avoid it by all means.

4. Weigh if the day is only good for that specific task or if it is generally a good day. One can guess if the day is a lucky day, fairly lucky day, neutral day or unlucky day by checking if the day is suitable to manage the number of task. The more tasks one can carry out, the better is day's luck. For example, if a day is good for opening business but not good for renovation or moving house, then it is considered as a neutral day. But if a day is good for everything, then it can be considered as a lucky day.

Tips on choosing a good day:

1. For big events such as wedding, buying property/car, moving house and grand openings, it is best to avoid 3rd, 6th and 7th lunar months.

2. Avoid holding big events on days where San Niang Affliction appears.

3. Days where one has zodiac conflict (particularly with certain age) is bad for that particular zodiac, but good for the rest of the zodiacs.

4. Every day will be a good day if one carefully selects that day to do the correct things right:

a. Placing Feng Shui Remedy - If one starts placing their feng shui enhancers on a good day, it would be doubly auspicious to yield better results. This includes building the wealth vase, placing the wealth ship, displaying a water fountain etc.

b. Start Biz - The grand opening or the day that marks the start of a business and career is very important to assure success. One has to choose a good day to embark on a new endeavour in order to face less obstacles and ride higher.

c. Move House - Moving into a new house marks the new beginning in ones life and the family wellbeing. The day when one moves in plays an important role to determine if one can stay free from illnesses, disturbances and havoc.

d. Negotiate/Interview - If one chooses a good day to meet up with important people to negotiate for sales and business, the chances of success is higher. Same goes for those who wants to make a one-on-one appointment with their bosses to propose an idea or negotiate for promotion. And no doubt, if one goes for a new job interview, it is always more beneficial to choose a day without conflict.

e. Travel - Travelling here refers to long distance travel, either going on a business trip, relocation or tour purposes. One would find the trip less stressful, less chances of accident and his/her health stays at tip top condition if he/she chooses a good day to travel.

f. Renovate/Hammer - This is the day one should choose to start their renovation work or doing any banging work that increases noise level. This includes hammering nails onto walls, hammering down of walls, removing wall cabinets, applying tiles on floor, repairing doors, fixing the roof, installing the air conditioner etc.

The chinese only has 12 hours in a day and they name the hours by the 12 zodiacs. The conversion between chinese hours and international hours are as follows:

Rat hour - 23:00 to 01:00 Ox hour - 01:00 to 03:00
Tiger hour - 03:00 to 05:00
Rabbit hour - 05:00 to 07:00 Dragon hour - 07:00 to 09:00
Snake hour - 09:00 to 11:00
Horse hour - 11:00 to 13:00
Sheep hour - 13:00 to 15:00
Monkey hour - 15:00 to 17:00
Rooster hour - 17:00 to 19:00
Dog hour - 19:00 to 21:00
Pig hour - 21:00 to 23:00

FEB 2009

MAR 2009

APR 2009

MAY 2009

JUNE 2009

dl_6988

2009 Feng Shui Almanac

Unread postby dl_6988 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi Shashi21,

good to see you here again. Thank you very much for posting the Almanac which is very useful guide :)
Look forward to your next update soon :)

dl_6988

rexkay

Re: 2009 Feng Shui Almanac

Unread postby rexkay » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:50 am

Thanks. Very informative and useful.

clncaa

Unread postby clncaa » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:39 am

[b]Oh what to do now before I read this almanac I placed the cures today which says bad day to place cure can I take them away and place them later?Please advice[/b]
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Dear Lydia, I've only saw your post, sorry for the late answer...... Master has added to all his suggested placements that there's no day restrictions,so this Almanac is for other begginings :) ..........kind regards.....Katarina

clncaa wrote:[b]Oh what to do now before I read this almanac I placed the cures today which says bad day to place cure can I take them away and place them later?Please advice[/b]
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Kim888

Unread postby Kim888 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Dear Sashi

what is the meaning of "San Niang affliction"?

if all events are to be avoided on that day, then why does the almanac state "G" for everything on 09March09 for example.

I am confused and would appreciate if you could pls explain further.

tks....Kim888

boss

Unread postby boss » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Curiously, how should we time our hair trim aside from using the almanac good days? Would it be preferably before the full moon or best done after the full moon?

clncaa

Unread postby clncaa » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:06 am

Thanks for posting the calendar,can't wait for the July one.Blessings to you.
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

clncaa

Unread postby clncaa » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:08 am

Hi Shashi,
Do you mind posting the July almanac?Or is there anywhere else I can check as I plan to get my tickets to travel in July.Thanks
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Dear Lydia, here is first hand help :) - San Niang afflictions (days you shouldn't choose to start your travel) for month July are on the following dates: on 5th,10th, 14th, 19th,24th and 28th. If you need further querries about best date selection, you can check here:

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps ... how/327316

under a title on the bottom "Auspicious dates", our moderator Phoenix188 will be happy to help you :) !Happy Holidays :) !......warmest regards......Katarina

[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

clncaa

Unread postby clncaa » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:53 am

Hi Katarina,
Thanks so much for responding,blessings to you.
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:28 am

You are most welcome, anytime :) !

clncaa wrote:Hi Katarina,
Thanks so much for responding,blessings to you.

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

jchung

Unread postby jchung » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:58 pm

This almanac is very useful, looking forward to more updates. :) thx!

konami san

Unread postby konami san » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:52 am

Hello to All,
I wanted to know when will you post the remaining months of the Feng Shui almanac July through December if you can. God Bless and thank you.
Konami San :D
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
[info][add][mail]
Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 am

Where are the remaining months posted ?

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 pm

A very good morning to all :D !

Please, reffer to link below for an excellent suit of the Shashi's calendar thanks to our dear moderator Phoenix188 :D :

http://www.fengshuiheritage.com/2009cal ... ealing.pdf

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

konami san

Unread postby konami san » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:03 am

Hi Katarina and Sashi,
Thank You both so much for adding the remaining months, I can't seem to print it out :(
Konami San
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
[info][add][mail]
Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Dear Konami San, perhaps, you can try "Save as....." first, in My Documents on your computer and then try to print it?

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:45 am

Dear Konami san,

You can save this PDF document on your computer and use it whenever you need it, I can't remember if I gave it a print option... :mrgreen:

With love and blessings :)
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “FlyingStar”