On-going Renovation at East, North sector! (oooppss)

Discussion and application on FlyingStar techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

bina

On-going Renovation at East, North sector! (oooppss)

Unread postby bina » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Hello all,

We are currently D-I-Y (or rather D-I-O (Do-It-Ourselves), renovating our kitchen (putting up kitchen cabinet, a new counter top, laying tiles, hacking .... ) only to realise that our kitchen is located in the east sector, where the 3-killings resides in 2009!

Also, some works are being done in our utility room, which is in the north sector! Five yellow!

Can you please advise what should we do to avoid their wrath?
We have already started moving our stuffs to our new home but have not officially spend a night over there. (Need to move by end of the mth (as we are quite tight on $$$) but I doubt our DIO kitchen will be ready then ... meaning it works will still be on-going when we have complete moving!)

Also, worth mentioning, we got into a car accident on Friday and I wonder if it is due to our renovation or the fact that our current rented place faces "North"? (and we sleep in the "north" sector room!)

Thanks for reading!

master
Adviser

Re: On-going Renovation at East, North sector! (oooppss)

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am

bina wrote:Hello all,

We are currently D-I-Y (or rather D-I-O (Do-It-Ourselves), renovating our kitchen (putting up kitchen cabinet, a new counter top, laying tiles, hacking .... ) only to realise that our kitchen is located in the east sector, where the 3-killings resides in 2009!

Also, some works are being done in our utility room, which is in the north sector! Five yellow!

Can you please advise what should we do to avoid their wrath?
We have already started moving our stuffs to our new home but have not officially spend a night over there. (Need to move by end of the mth (as we are quite tight on $$$) but I doubt our DIO kitchen will be ready then ... meaning it works will still be on-going when we have complete moving!)

Also, worth mentioning, we got into a car accident on Friday and I wonder if it is due to our renovation or the fact that our current rented place faces "North"? (and we sleep in the "north" sector room!)

Thanks for reading!

I had done a Prayer. :)

Immediately place one scc in the north.

List everyone in the house for Tai Sui Prayer - for protection and support.

Then it is fine to renovate .

master atan.

bina

Unread postby bina » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:48 am

Thank you master for your kind advice and prayers. :) Much appreciation from the bottom of my heart.

Should I place the SCC (not sure how to do it yet, but will refer the the SCC thread) on the north sector of the house on the ground floor (utility room currently being repaired) or first floor (a study room) or both? Also, do I place the SCC on the "north" sector of the room(s)?

Apart from the SCC for north sector, is there anything that I should be doing for the 3-killings in the east sector (kitchen, currently being renovated...)

Can I humbly request for Tai Sui prayers here for myself, husband and 8 cats?
Ken (Husband) & Bina + 8 cats - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (seeking Tai Sui protection & support)

Thank you very, very much again.

daffodil

Unread postby daffodil » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Master,

You have answered bina and I think maybe me before I asked the question. Our backyard needs work (raised garden, maybe flowers, maybe lawn if funds permit in spring) the backyard is a L shape. The longer part of the L is in the East and behind house the side yard smaller part of L is in the north.

Does your answer to bina apply to backyard too if you have SCC in north and prayer, that we may dig plant etc. Thank you Master for you answer. :) Blessings and appreciation for your work. :)
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:00 pm

bina wrote:Thank you master for your kind advice and prayers. :) Much appreciation from the bottom of my heart.

Should I place the SCC (not sure how to do it yet, but will refer the the SCC thread) on the north sector of the house on the ground floor (utility room currently being repaired) or first floor (a study room) or both? Also, do I place the SCC on the "north" sector of the room(s)?

Apart from the SCC for north sector, is there anything that I should be doing for the 3-killings in the east sector (kitchen, currently being renovated...)

Can I humbly request for Tai Sui prayers here for myself, husband and 8 cats?
Ken (Husband) & Bina + 8 cats - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (seeking Tai Sui protection & support)

Thank you very, very much again.

One scc in the north ( house/room ) will do with Tai Sui prayer. :)

If you wants to FS your house - refer to the " how to FS 2009 forum "

Request the Tai Sui Prayer in the Prayer Room 2009.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:03 pm

daffodil wrote:Master,

You have answered bina and I think maybe me before I asked the question. Our backyard needs work (raised garden, maybe flowers, maybe lawn if funds permit in spring) the backyard is a L shape. The longer part of the L is in the East and behind house the side yard smaller part of L is in the north.

Does your answer to bina apply to backyard too if you have SCC in north and prayer, that we may dig plant etc. Thank you Master for you answer. :) Blessings and appreciation for your work. :)

As long as Scc in the north and with Tai Sui Prayer - i don't foresee any problem with what you are going to do. :)

daffodil

Unread postby daffodil » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:24 am

Thank you Master that is a relief. You help the worries fly away... :D
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “FlyingStar”