2009 Annual Flying Stars

Discussion and application on FlyingStar techniques.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

phoenix188

2009 Annual Flying Stars

Unread postby phoenix188 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:13 pm Post subject: 2009 Annual Stars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Members,

Here below is the Annual Flying Stars chart for 2009 for your easy and ready reference. It is effective from February 4, 2009 to February 4, 2010 Some general tips are given in addition to Master's Feng Shui Techniques to protect and bless your house and loved ones

1. Tai Sui (aka God of the year or Grand Duke Jupiter) occupies NE1 direction (22.5° to 37.5°). Do not challenge him by facing him when you’re seated. Instead, sit with him behind you to gain his support.

2. The 5 Yellow enjoys peace and quiet, if your main door is located in the north, you should try using another door. If this is not feasible, I would suggest placing a big golden bowl of water in the north to please him. You must keep the bowl and the water impeccably clean! Some would recommend metal cures but I like this cure because it smoothens the qi flow.

3. The 3 Killings are located in the east (indicated by the two blue arrows) this year and contrary to the Tai Sui, you must always face them.

4. Wei (Goat) is in direct conflict with Chou (Ox) because they are directly opposite each other as shown in the compass.

5. Remember that you should keep the north direction quiet and peaceful, with minimum activities and noise. Do not undertake renovation, digging, construction or demolition work in all the above mentioned sectors without the advice from your Feng Shui Consultants.

Please also note the following additional recommendations:

Sickness Star # 2 is located in the West, if you’d spend a lot of time here or if this is your bedroom, don’t forget to place a wu lou (calabash) for good health. For the wu lous, please check the link below: http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingfr/ourwebstore.htm

Star # 3 is in the Northeast. This star represents conflicts, disputes, etc. Piyao is a good placement to ward off the negative energy. For more details on Piyaos, here is the link: http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingfr/ourwebstore.htm

The fortunate star # 8 is housed in the southeast. Spend as much time as possible in the Southeast sector with your family in 2009, it will bring you happiness, success, and good fortune.

You are also invited to join my forum link below and post your questions (if any): http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingfr/apps/forums/

Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas and may the New Year find you in great spirit, bring you more love, joy, peace, good health, and prosperity throughout 2009.

Happy Holidays!

DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

phoenix188

Re: 2009 Annual Flying Stars

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:15 am

Posted by Master : Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:48 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.

Good material and timing, membrs will benefits a lot with the informations.

Beginning of next month we will post 2009 FS techniques.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:17 am

Posted by Katarina : Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Wonderful help for us all dear Phoenix !
Thank you very much!
All my very best for Merry Christmas and New Year to you too and to all the members that enter another good year within our little community here !Katarina

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:22 am

Posted by Phoenix188 : Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Dear Master and Katarina,

My very humble contribution to share with everyone here Especially in the hope that our members will make good use of the information in 2009 to place their FS techniques correctly

With love and blessings
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:25 am

Posted by Choesf : Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:11 am

Thank you for posting the 2009 Annual Stars chart here, dear phoenix188! Ah, with the chart, it makes it so much easier and clearer to know the afflicted areas in our home.

Hope the members here have got all the necessary items like Master has advised (Coins, Pi Yaos) before he comes out with the 2009 FS cures next month!

With love, peace and joy,

choesf

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:27 am

Posted by feliciatan : Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:19 am

Dear Phoenix188

Thank you for the detailed explanation and colour chart. Most appreciated....

However, I would like your comments on the flwg:

1. 5 Yellow in the North for 2009. For my apartment, according the charting done, North comprises most of my master bedroom and the master bathroom. What is your advice?

2. Sickness star # 2 in the West for 2009. I am rather confused with directions... A wulou is recommended for placement in the west. West means west of the apartment or West sector of a room? The Wulou should be placed on the west of the apartment or on the west sector of any rooms? Would appreciate your enlightenment.

3. Star # 3 in the Northeast. A piyao placement is recommended. My confusion starts here again in the directions...Northeast of the apartment as per the chart or northeast sector of any rooms?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:29 am

Posted by Phoenix188 : Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Dear Feliciatan,

Please read my answer in red Merry Christmas!

feliciatan wrote:
Dear Phoenix188

1. 5 Yellow in the North for 2009. For my apartment, according the charting done, North comprises most of my master bedroom and the master bathroom. What is your advice? Since this is your bedroom, the activity level is rather low, implement Master's FS technique and you shouldn't worry too much.
2. Sickness star # 2 in the West for 2009. I am rather confused with directions... A wulou is recommended for placement in the west. West means west of the apartment or West sector of a room? The Wulou should be placed on the west of the apartment or on the west sector of any rooms? Would appreciate your enlightenment. It can be west of your apartment or west of a room. Personally, I have several wu lous (in my bedroom, sectors where monthly #2 & yearly #2 reside, and one for the house Read also Master's coming recommendations
3. Star # 3 in the Northeast. A piyao placement is recommended. My confusion starts here again in the directions...Northeast of the apartment as per the chart or northeast sector of any rooms? The answer is the Same as wu lous above:)

Thank you.
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:31 am

Posted by feliciatan : Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:23 pm
-----------------------------------------------------
phoenix188 wrote:
Dear Feliciatan,

Please read my answer in red Merry Christmas!

feliciatan wrote:
Dear Phoenix188

1. 5 Yellow in the North for 2009. For my apartment, according the charting done, North comprises most of my master bedroom and the master bathroom. What is your advice? Since this is your bedroom, the activity level is rather low, implement Master's FS technique and you shouldn't worry too much.
2. Sickness star # 2 in the West for 2009. I am rather confused with directions... A wulou is recommended for placement in the west. West means west of the apartment or West sector of a room? The Wulou should be placed on the west of the apartment or on the west sector of any rooms? Would appreciate your enlightenment. It can be west of your apartment or west of a room. Personally, I have several wu lous (in my bedroom, sectors where monthly #2 & yearly #2 reside, and one for the house Read also Master's coming recommendations
3. Star # 3 in the Northeast. A piyao placement is recommended. My confusion starts here again in the directions...Northeast of the apartment as per the chart or northeast sector of any rooms? The answer is the Same as wu lous above:)

Thank you.

Dear Phoenix188,

Thank you for your vivid explanations. Will await Master's recommendations for 2009 to implement the respective placements.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:49 am

Posted by strawberrykid : Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 pm Post subject: Re: 2009 Annual Stars

Dear phoenix188

Thank you. I have a question: my bedroom is situated in the NE of my apartment. I understand that piyaos cannot be placed in the bedroom. As such, what can I do with regards my bedroom for star 3 in 2009?

Thank you!

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 am

Posted by daffodil : Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:07 am

As is my master bedroom that is in NE same a strawberry...

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:52 am

Posted by Katarina : Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Dear Strawberry and Daffodil,
Phoenix will surely reply when she gets back, in the meantime, we are all waiting for Master's release of new tips for 2009, until then, we don't know where Pi Yao's place would be.

However, if it happens to be in bedroom, bathroom, or similar, we can always place it according to small Tai Chi, within the livingroom . If it was NE, you should use NE sector of the living room or kitchen for safe placement of Pi Yao, no problem !

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:59 am

Dear strawberrykid and daffodil :)

Happy New Year to you, and may it bring you and your loved ones more joy, happiness, god health and prosperity :!:

Let's wait for Master's 2009 FS techniques... The 2009 Flying Stars are effective as from February 4, 2009, so we have plenty of time until then.

FYI: Star #3 is usuable in this Period 8, so not to worry; I'd focus more on the Tai Sui which is in the NE1 direction.

With love and blessings :)

strawberrykid

Unread postby strawberrykid » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Dear Phoenix188

Thank you for your reply as always!

:)

daffodil

Unread postby daffodil » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 am

Thank you very much Phoenix188 :)
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:05 pm

daffodil wrote:Thank you very much Phoenix188 :)

Dear daffodil and strawberrykid,

You're most welcome :)

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:28 am

phoenix188 wrote:Posted by Katarina : Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Phoenix will surely reply when she gets back, in the meantime, we are all waiting for Master's release of new tips for 2009, until then, we don't know where Pi Yao's place would be.

However, if it happens to be in bedroom, bathroom, or similar, we can always place it according to small Tai Chi, within the livingroom . If it was NE, you should use NE sector of the living room or kitchen for safe placement of Pi Yao, no problem !

Dear Phoenix188,

My daughters' bedroom is also NE of the apartment. So as per your advice, to place NE sector of living room for safe placement of Pi Yao. May I get further clarification from you

1. Is this an additional Pi Yao placement besides Master's Pi Yao's 2009 placement tip?

2. If I have no suitable safe placement in the NE sector of the living room or kitchen, can I place it according to small Tai Chi within the glass shelf in an enclosed showcase in the living room?

thank you.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:55 am

felicia wrote:

Dear Phoenix188,

My daughters' bedroom is also NE of the apartment. So as per your advice, to place NE sector of living room for safe placement of Pi Yao. May I get further clarification from you

1. Is this an additional Pi Yao placement besides Master's Pi Yao's 2009 placement tip?

2. If I have no suitable safe placement in the NE sector of the living room or kitchen, can I place it according to small Tai Chi within the glass shelf in an enclosed showcase in the living room?

thank you.

Dear felicia,

If you read the 1st quote carefully, you'd noticed that it was posted by Katarina not me 8-) I copied the respective postings from the old forum here... this is where your confusion comes in :lol: My answer to daffodil and strawberrykid was... "Let's wait for Master's 2009 FS techniques... The 2009 Flying Stars are effective as from February 4, 2009, so we have plenty of time until then. FYI: Star #3 is usuable in this Period 8, so not to worry; I'd focus more on the Tai Sui which is in the NE1 direction."

Although Master has asked us to have the piyao and wulou ready (old or new) under "Dhealing Feng Shui 2009 Tips", I haven't seen his placement tips as yet. It should come gradually under "How to Feng Shui - 2009", so let's have patience and wait for his announcements :)

Regarding your #2 question, in my opinion, all activated items should be placed in the open and not in an enclosed showcase or cupboard to be effective :)

clncaa1

Unread postby clncaa1 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:51 am

Please help as I'm confused with the fying star.My husband is a dog in the NW it stated something about reputation,recognition for a dog.Does that mean then that I have to place a cure in the NW for him to avoid this problem?

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:30 am

Dear Clncaa1, Master's techniques are unique because they completely protect the house and occupants in it. Just carefully follow Announcement Topic for FS tips and by the end of January, after they are all posted, we shall have "fine tunning" for particular cases should the need for it, arises :) !
Warm regards.....katarina

clncaa1 wrote:Please help as I'm confused with the fying star.My husband is a dog in the NW it stated something about reputation,recognition for a dog.Does that mean then that I have to place a cure in the NW for him to avoid this problem?
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:00 pm

phoenix188 wrote:
felicia wrote:

Dear Phoenix188,

thank you.

Dear felicia,

If you read the 1st quote carefully, you'd noticed that it was posted by Katarina not me 8-) I copied the respective postings from the old forum here... this is where your confusion comes in :lol: My answer to daffodil and strawberrykid was... "Let's wait for Master's 2009 FS techniques... The 2009 Flying Stars are effective as from February 4, 2009, so we have plenty of time until then. FYI: Star #3 is usuable in this Period 8, so not to worry; I'd focus more on the Tai Sui which is in the NE1 direction."

Although Master has asked us to have the piyao and wulou ready (old or new) under "Dhealing Feng Shui 2009 Tips", I haven't seen his placement tips as yet. It should come gradually under "How to Feng Shui - 2009", so let's have patience and wait for his announcements :)

Regarding your #2 question, in my opinion, all activated items should be placed in the open and not in an enclosed showcase or cupboard to be effective :)

Dear Phoenix188,

I must be getting old...mind works slower... :lol: :D

Will await patiently for Master's advices. Btw, I understand if fs items are place in 'GLASS' door showcase, it is still ok...I dont mean those cupboard door type...Maybe someone can correct me... :roll:

Thank you.

chrizander

Unread postby chrizander » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi master and moderators... :)

My room was located at south. So during year 2008, it was the direction where the 5 yellow resides at. In year 2009, romance star #4 will resides here.

So i was wondering whether you can give me advices on how to activate or strengthen the star #4 so that i will be able to fully benefit it? Year 2008 was a tough year for me due to the 5 yellow.

By the way, do i have to really wait til 4th february 2009, then i can shift all my fengshui items such as 3 trinity coins and 5 element pagoda and etc?

Cos i was wondering is it possible for me to shift all my fengshui items to the correct respective sectors of my room during or before chinese new year?

Many thanks for your great advices if any. :)

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Dear Chrizander, to enhance romance luck in S sector for 2009, simply place a pair of Mandarine ducks or a pair of animals you like, a pair of dalphins perhaps.....
Master is releasing MFST since December and all of us are encouraged to prepare it all and place BEFORE CNY,so we are protected on time :) .Do check it all here:

announcements-f18.html

....warm regards....Katarina

chrizander wrote:Hi master and moderators... :)

My room was located at south. So during year 2008, it was the direction where the 5 yellow resides at. In year 2009, romance star #4 will resides here.

So i was wondering whether you can give me advices on how to activate or strengthen the star #4 so that i will be able to fully benefit it? Year 2008 was a tough year for me due to the 5 yellow.

By the way, do i have to really wait til 4th february 2009, then i can shift all my fengshui items such as 3 trinity coins and 5 element pagoda and etc?

Cos i was wondering is it possible for me to shift all my fengshui items to the correct respective sectors of my room during or before chinese new year?

Many thanks for your great advices if any. :)
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

clncaa1

Unread postby clncaa1 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:07 am

I have a question when to place the cures.Is it to be placed on the 4th of February not on the 26th of January? Please help
Thanks and more blessings to all.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:27 am

Dear Clncaa1, please read the above post to Chrizander :)

clncaa1 wrote:I have a question when to place the cures.Is it to be placed on the 4th of February not on the 26th of January? Please help
Thanks and more blessings to all.

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

clncaa

Unread postby clncaa » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:50 am

If I don't have all of the cure by the 4th of Feb is it still alright to place them later?I don't have everything as I came late finding this site.Thanks to all especially the moderators and Master
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “FlyingStar”