Pls advise

Discussion and application on FS techniques on Education.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Helena

Pls advise

Unread postby Helena » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:04 am

Dear Master & Moderators,
Pls kindly advise in FS way. We're going to send our boys to Pre K4 at academy school, unfortunately our house and the school are in different school district. Because of that reason, our applications for the boys will go to the lottery system. 2 different lottery we have to pass. School district lottery to let our boys go to different school district and school lottery. It was a paid private school 2 years ago, it is a charter school now and free tuition although we still have to pay for uniform. Once they get in, it will last until 8th grade with high school possibilities. We like the system very much. we're planning to send them to this school since they were newborn :lol:
My mom and I are in Novena. Pls advise us in FS way.
Thanks very much.

With love & GBU,

master
Adviser

Re: Pls advise

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am

Ask the boy to carry a small Piyao,

or

Place a small crystal in the west of the boy's room.

Helena

Unread postby Helena » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 am

Dear Master,
Thanks for advised.
For Crystal in the W of their room, will any crystal do or you have any suggestion what kind of crystal that will bring better vibration for education. I have several Crsytal spheres ( natural quartz, Amethyst, rose, selenite, aventurine and citrine ), or could I place small Star of David Crystal ( with 2 Wu lou & 5 spheres).
I'll aks them to carry Piyao. They have their own piyao amulet but I still keep them in their boxes :)
I'll ask for activation when it is ready. I'll carry piyao as well when I turn the application to the school. :)
Thanks very much Master.
Also, For NSM & bedroom mountain, my mom ( Tjong NJoek Tjin ) in Jakarta Indonesia just got it last week. I sent it from here. She put NSM in the North of her living room facing South, and bedroom mountain ( Great wall picture ), could we ask for activation. I am still adjusting using new Dhealing website :oops: .
I am waiting for SCC , Piyao & T3 coins cure for 2009.
Thanks Master.

With love & GBU,

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:05 pm

Helena wrote:Dear Master,
Thanks for advised.
For Crystal in the W of their room, will any crystal do or you have any suggestion what kind of crystal that will bring better vibration for education. I have several Crsytal spheres ( natural quartz, Amethyst, rose, selenite, aventurine and citrine ), or could I place small Star of David Crystal ( with 2 Wu lou & 5 spheres).

Natural Quartz is good - star of David - not suitable for children

I'll aks them to carry Piyao. They have their own piyao amulet but I still keep them in their boxes :)
I'll ask for activation when it is ready. I'll carry piyao as well when I turn the application to the school. :)
Thanks very much Master.
Also, For NSM & bedroom mountain, my mom ( Tjong NJoek Tjin ) in Jakarta Indonesia just got it last week. I sent it from here. She put NSM in the North of her living room facing South, and bedroom mountain ( Great wall picture ), could we ask for activation. I am still adjusting using new Dhealing website :oops: .

Activated. :)
Thanks Master.

With love & GBU,

Helena

Unread postby Helena » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:00 am

master wrote:
Thanks for advised.

Thanks very much Master.

Thanks Master.

With love & GBU,

Dear Master,
Thanks so much for activation and advises. I'll do it on Thursday, I checked FS almanac and adjust with our weather here, Thursday is the best one. :)

With love & GBU,

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:55 am

Helena wrote:
master wrote:
Thanks for advised.

Thanks very much Master.

Thanks Master.

With love & GBU,

Dear Master,
Thanks so much for activation and advises. I'll do it on Thursday, I checked FS almanac and adjust with our weather here, Thursday is the best one. :)

With love & GBU,

No time or data restriction for crystal.

Do it when you are relax and in good mood.

master atan.

Helena

Unread postby Helena » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:49 am

Dear Master,
I just want to let you know the feedback of your advises.
Although we don't know the result of their application yet, surely, we see progression on their willingly to learn, specially for our older son, Joe.
It seems they have willingly to learn more, of course their ability are improving constantly by learning. We hope it will continue for the rest of their life :) . We are very happy.
We will find out by April 10, 2009 for their school. I'll let you know as soon as I get the result.
Thank you very much.

With love & GBU,

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

snowmanDhealing Management wish all members and their family
a Merry Christmas and
a successful New Year.

Dhealing Xmas Trinity Prayer 2017

Return to “Education”