Black garlic health feedback

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby choesf » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:29 am

Hi there, dear all :D:

I thought I would start the thread here on the health benefits of taking black garlic, and post my feedback. Anyone is most welcome to share their experience here on any health benefits after consuming black garlic. :vh:

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby choesf » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:32 am

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

I have been taking about 3 cloves of black garlic regularly for 10 days now and I am beginning to notice some good health effects, e.g. :-

1) I have a sprained upper left arm that have been giving me cramps and pain for the past few months - the pain is always there because I use that arm to mop my floors. Wow, since I took black garlic, I noticed that there is healing of my left arm and the pain is almost gone by 80% for the first time in many months. I have tried many types of massage, Guasha and Lajin. Only the black garlic worked.

I read a testimonial online by a lady who had some knee joint pain for the past 20 years, who also got healed from her knee pains when she took black garlic for a month.

2) I was coming down with a cold that I caught from my eldest son two nights ago - I was sneezing a lot and had a bad runny nose. I took a second "dose" of 3 cloves of black garlic at night and took a tablet of mild antihistamine to stop my sneezing. Yesterday, my cold/flu was gone! Just overnight!

I read someone who had flu coming ate half a bulb of garlic and I followed his tip and took a second dose of black garlic, which worked. Normal garlic is already very famous for boosting one's body immune system.....so, the black garlic is even more powerful.

3) I noticed that my body is less aching and painful after doing some massive cleaning and decluttering. My backaches and joint pains are also easing by themselves. Before eating black garlic, I would be in pain by now and have to stick some heat plasters/Salonpas for quick healing.

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby choesf » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:33 am

master wrote:
Black Garlic has many benefits and remedies for human body - i had so many stories here that they problem is solved within one week of eat 2 or 3 cloves of black garlic per day.

As we understand - each of our body is made differently and the food we take also not the same - the healing effect on each of us react differently.

Normally --- first good sign of taking black garlic - the face will be smooth and more fair, some who had black spot on their arm - started to disappear.

Good Luck.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9890
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby master » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:05 pm

:thinking

Few months back - near my house - one lady was limping for a long time - got healed after taking the black garlic for one week. :smile:

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby choesf » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:41 am

Wow, that is impressive! I have a blog visitor who is now on Day 3 of her garlic fermentation. She has chronic pains and have to reply on painkillers. Hope the black garlic will work for her, too! :vh:

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3741
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby happy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:57 am

Msg deleted
Last edited by happy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3741
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby happy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi Master

Are the benefits same as cordyceps? I have been taking cordycep capsules for about 2 months.

Is black garlic capsules different benefit compare to your home made garlic?

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9890
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby master » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:29 pm

happy wrote:Hi Master

Are the benefits same as cordyceps? I have been taking cordycep capsules for about 2 months.

Is black garlic capsules different benefit compare to your home made garlic?


The function is different. :smile:

Cordyceps - very effective to heal kidney and liver and other benefits.

Black garlic - has 18 amino acid - which our body need it to function properly, the 18 amino acid is very strong and effective - especially in fermented black garlic.

If one combine cordyceps and black garlic - it can overcome even very difficult sickness.

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3741
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby happy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:35 am

Thank you Master for your reply.

1. Is it advisable to consume both garlic & cordycep capsules together?

2. Any good brand to recommend for black garlic?

3. I am also taking fish oil. It is different benefit right?

4. If consume black garlic, is it necessary to take glucosamin?

5. Any help to control high blood pressure?

Appreciate your comments on the above.



Thank you.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9890
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby master » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:52 am

happy wrote:Thank you Master for your reply.

1. Is it advisable to consume both garlic & cordycep capsules together?

2. Any good brand to recommend for black garlic?

3. I am also taking fish oil. It is different benefit right?

4. If consume black garlic, is it necessary to take glucosamin?

5. Any help to control high blood pressure?

Appreciate your comments on the above.



Thank you.


1. It is advisable to stop all other health supplements and take black garlic for 2 week - then add back your supplements. Combine is better.

2. No.

3. Finish the fish oil and stop . Normally one bottle per year is sufficient.

4. You need to stop glucosamin and take Black Garlic to know the different.

5. When the 18 amino acid in the black garlic work well in one's body - blood pressure will drop.

Black garlic when work well in one's body - it can remove liquid, solid and gas toxins.

Try not to take any health supplement long term - about one month will be sufficient for per year per supplement, unless advice from you medical practitioner.

Will post proven remedy later to help you and members.

master atan.

Johor - Malaysia

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3741
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby happy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi Master

1. I do not have high BP. My hubby has BP between 132 - 142 for his age of 67. So hope has a method to lower it. Guess for older age BP below 140 is normal.

2. For black garlic how long can we consume?

3. Can we take cordyceps regularly?

4. How much black garlic to consume per day?

5. Understand consuming garlic can cause bleeding especially during surgery?

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9890
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby master » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:59 pm

happy wrote:Hi Master

1. I do not have high BP. My hubby has BP between 132 - 142 for his age of 67. So hope has a method to lower it. Guess for older age BP below 140 is normal.

2. For black garlic how long can we consume?

3. Can we take cordyceps regularly?

4. How much black garlic to consume per day?

5. Understand consuming garlic can cause bleeding especially during surgery?
an't

2. If it is effective - few months is fine .

3. I can't give you an good answer.

4. 2 cloves

5. When one is pregnant or surgery - one need to ask the medical practitioner - what can be use - especially health products.

Black garlic is very popular in Singapore - you should get more information from the shop in Singapore.

master atan

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3741
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby happy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Master.... Can't read your Point 1 reply. :D:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9890
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby master » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:49 am

happy wrote:Master.... Can't read your Point 1 reply. :D:


Black Garlic can help to lower the HP. :smile:

Take one banana per day - the potassium can help to lower BP.

master atan

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3741
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby happy » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:38 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:Master.... Can't read your Point 1 reply. :D:


Black Garlic can help to lower the HP. :smile:

Take one banana per day - the potassium can help to lower BP.

master atan


Ok.. He likes to eat banana and papaya. Thank you Master.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1598
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby SAG » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:04 am

Dear Master, :smile:

I have started my black garlic experience...!!! :yp:

I will post pictures of my adventure and the placement of my new rice cooker trying to make black garlic in rain and snowy conditions in Canada...!!! :omg:

With love and blessings, :respect: :respect: :respect:
SAG

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9890
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby master » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:02 pm

SAG wrote:Dear Master, :smile:

I have started my black garlic experience...!!! :yp:

I will post pictures of my adventure and the placement of my new rice cooker trying to make black garlic in rain and snowy conditions in Canada...!!! :omg:

With love and blessings, :respect: :respect: :respect:
SAG


Good black garlic is able to realize a miracle cure. :smile:

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby choesf » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:42 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Will the goodness of the black garlic be reduced when we cook with it, i.e. use it in some recipes, and for maximum health benefits, we should eat it uncooked? :thinking

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9890
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby master » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:59 pm

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

Will the goodness of the black garlic be reduced when we cook with it, i.e. use it in some recipes, and for maximum health benefits, we should eat it uncooked? :thinking

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :respect:


The amino acid will degrade when with high heat or high PH.

Safe side - try not to go above 80C

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby choesf » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:43 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Thank you for your confirmation - we will eat the black garlic as it is :vh:

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

Will the goodness of the black garlic be reduced when we cook with it, i.e. use it in some recipes, and for maximum health benefits, we should eat it uncooked? :thinking

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :respect:


The amino acid will degrade when with high heat or high PH.

Safe side - try not to go above 80C

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby choesf » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

One of my blog visitors reported that her friend's high cholesterol got normalised after taking black garlic for one year. She didn't change her diet nor take any other health supplements. So, it must be the black garlic effect. :vgood:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9890
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Black garlic health feedback

Unread postby master » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:09 am

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

One of my blog visitors reported that her friend's high cholesterol got normalised after taking black garlic for one year. She didn't change her diet nor take any other health supplements. So, it must be the black garlic effect. :vgood:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:


Wow. :yp:

This could mean her friend's liver is in better condition now .

With 18 amino acids in black garlic - it can help in many ways, and it is more powerful then normal garlic - 10 times at least.

Good luck to her friend - now she can help other also .

master atan.



  • Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Herbs - Black Garlic - 黑蒜”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest