Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Members who wish to request a Prayer for themselves or their loved ones - please post here.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:11 pm

Thank you Dear Master Atan. :respect: :t: :ty:

Love & Light
SAG :g

master wrote:
SAG wrote:Listing myself for some good luck Prayers for job interviews. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 154)

Love & Light. :g
SAG :respect:


Good Luck and Success. :t:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:36 pm

Listing myself for some Good Luck Prayers of Good News from the Bank and Lawyers! :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 159)

Love & Light. :g
SAG :respect:

User avatar
Saint
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 am

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Saint » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:34 am

Dear Master & Moderators,

Request prayers for myself and Lori for a safe journey by car while traveling to California and surrounding areas to visit relatives, family, and friends from 8 June thru 15 June 2017. For good health, enjoyment, and fun. To enjoy good food and entertainment with family and friends.

Pierre - USA
Lori - USA

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7926
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Saint wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Request prayers for myself and Lori for a safe journey by car while traveling to California and surrounding areas to visit relatives, family, and friends from 8 June thru 15 June 2017. For good health, enjoyment, and fun. To enjoy good food and entertainment with family and friends.

Pierre - USA
Lori - USA

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre


Listed no.160 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

Miki
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Miki » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Requesting for prayers for below

Evelyn - Singapore - Requesting prayers for the HR interview on Tuesday. Hope to be able have to higher pay. Hope that the new matrix reporting boss L will be a nice boss willing to guide me. Direct bosses MD, SK , BK and EL will support me in all ways.

CS Lim - Singapore - Requesting prayers for promotion and support from the bosses. Lots of gui ren.

Thanks so much,
Eve

User avatar
Pyokurin
moderator
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 pm
Location: Across the Information Highway!

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Pyokurin » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:59 pm

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Requesting for prayers for below

Evelyn - Singapore - Requesting prayers for the HR interview on Tuesday. Hope to be able have to higher pay. Hope that the new matrix reporting boss L will be a nice boss willing to guide me. Direct bosses MD, SK , BK and EL will support me in all ways.

CS Lim - Singapore - Requesting prayers for promotion and support from the bosses. Lots of gui ren.

Thanks so much,
Eve


Hi Eve!
Your prayer request has been listed for 2017 - name list # 161 - 162. :yp:
Good luck! :vh:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:47 am

Listing myself for some more Good Luck prayers and for Gui Ren help. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 163)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g

Anlea46
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:11 am

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Anlea46 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Master kindly include us in your prayer
Husband and i for wealth abundance, good health, good relationship and peace of mind, safety
Son for good health, safety, and academic success(school)
Mom for good health, peace of mind , long life

:ty:
Anlea

Miki
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Miki » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:30 am

Dear Master and Moderators,

Requesting for prayers as below

Evelyn - Singapore - My rescheduled HR interview will be smooth and there will be pay increment.

Thanks so much,
Eve

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10067
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi there, dear Anlea46 :D:

Your prayers have been listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 165 to 167)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Anlea46 wrote:Master kindly include us in your prayer
Husband and i for wealth abundance, good health, good relationship and peace of mind, safety
Son for good health, safety, and academic success(school)
Mom for good health, peace of mind , long life

:ty:
Anlea
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10067
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi there, dear Eve :D:

Your prayers have been listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 168)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Requesting for prayers as below

Evelyn - Singapore - My rescheduled HR interview will be smooth and there will be pay increment.

Thanks so much,
Eve
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10067
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:11 am

This is to list some Good Luck and Success prayers for the last bit of the repairs for my leaking roof caused by neighbour's house :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 169)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10067
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 pm

The last roof repairs yesterday went superbly well without any incident :yp: - finally, we got our roof repaired successfully after 13 years of leaks, for which the previous 2 contractors couldn't solve the problem. :claphand:

We even quietly repaired the neighbour's leaking roof, too, at our expense! :omg: :Dziekuje:

This is to list some Good Luck and Success prayers for tomorrow's car porch redesigning and garden landscaping; and leaking ceiling repair job in the kitchen :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 170 & 171)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:


choesf wrote:This is to list some Good Luck and Success prayers for the last bit of the repairs for my leaking roof caused by neighbour's house :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 169)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9832
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby master » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:18 pm

choesf wrote:The last roof repairs yesterday went superbly well without any incident :yp: - finally, we got our roof repaired successfully after 13 years of leaks, for which the previous 2 contractors couldn't solve the problem. :claphand:

We even quietly repaired the neighbour's leaking roof, too, at our expense! :omg: :Dziekuje:

This is to list some Good Luck and Success prayers for tomorrow's car porch redesigning and garden landscaping; and leaking ceiling repair job in the kitchen :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 170 & 171)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:


choesf wrote:This is to list some Good Luck and Success prayers for the last bit of the repairs for my leaking roof caused by neighbour's house :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 169)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:



:gpost:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3700
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:39 pm

Dear Master / Moderators

Requesting for prayers:

1. Happy - Singapore - It will be a smooth path in the signing of my job contracr tomorrow. I will be happy and have helpful & cooperative colleagues & supervisor in my new career. Will be able to manage the new job scope.

2. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - have a clear mind and wiĺl remember everything she has studied. Able to answer all the exam questions and obtain good marks for the exam tomorrow.

3. Happy's son - Singapore - have a smooth and safe vacation this weekend.

:ty:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9832
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby master » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:24 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Requesting for prayers:

1. Happy - Singapore - It will be a smooth path in the signing of my job contracr tomorrow. I will be happy and have helpful & cooperative colleagues & supervisor in my new career. Will be able to manage the new job scope.

2. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - have a clear mind and wiĺl remember everything she has studied. Able to answer all the exam questions and obtain good marks for the exam tomorrow.

3. Happy's son - Singapore - have a smooth and safe vacation this weekend.

:ty:


Names Listed. :t:

Good Luck and success.

master atan.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:28 am

Listing myself for some Good Luck Prayers. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No 175)

Love & light. :g
SAG :respect:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3700
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:36 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Requesting for prayers:

1. Happy - Singapore - It will be a smooth path in the signing of my job contracr tomorrow. I will be happy and have helpful & cooperative colleagues & supervisor in my new career. Will be able to manage the new job scope.

2. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - have a clear mind and wiĺl remember everything she has studied. Able to answer all the exam questions and obtain good marks for the exam tomorrow.

3. Happy's son - Singapore - have a smooth and safe vacation this weekend.

:ty:


Names Listed. :t:

Good Luck and success.

master atan.


Thank you Master. :ty: :respect:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3700
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Dear Master / Moderators

Requesting for prayer:

1. Happy - Singapore - Able to find a suitable job which can wait for me after 2 months' notice.

Thank you.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10067
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi there, dear sister Happy

Name Listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 180)

With love, light and peace,

choesf :g

happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Requesting for prayer:

1. Happy - Singapore - Able to find a suitable job which can wait for me after 2 months' notice.

Thank you.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3700
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:52 pm

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear sister Happy

Name Listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 180)

With love, light and peace,

choesf :g

happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Requesting for prayer:

1. Happy - Singapore - Able to find a suitable job which can wait for me after 2 months' notice.

Thank you.


Thank you so much Sister Choesf!

Happy Holidays! :smile:



  • Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Prayer Request”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests