SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10233
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby master » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:58 pm

jonsantiago wrote:
master wrote:

:thinking Door facing and house facing is completely different thing. :smile:

Door Facing east - is correct - star 7 is there - Burglary, lawsuit and rivalry.

Inside the house - you are using house/room center to measure - cannot base this on door facing.

Opening in the NW sector - it is fine.

All Dhealing activated techniques attract good chi from the front door and expel bad chi away through the back door, so --- door facing any direction is good if house feng shui is proper with activation.

If you had joined the CNY BRC - God Of Wealth will Bless many directions of your house for Good Chi to enter.

Good Luck.

master atan. :think: Happy CNY.


Hi Master....
Thank you very much! I have not join BRC yet but I will... I do not have PC at the moment and too hard to navigate using smartphone. Would join on Monday... by the way, would the GOW table still be in the North sector of House/Apartment?

Blessed be!
Jon


Yes - North sector of the house or room. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

alexaimer
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby alexaimer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:18 am

Dear Master Atan

Please activate my Dhealing CSCC coins for 2018 placement:

Petru & Family - Romania - North sector of house (CSCC) Star # 5.

Thank you. :g :respect:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10611
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 am

Hi there, dear alexaimer :D:

Your Dhealing CSCC is activated for 2018 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16717&p=77881#p77881
(No. 70)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

alexaimer wrote:Dear Master Atan

Please activate my Dhealing CSCC coins for 2018 placement:

Petru & Family - Romania - North sector of house (CSCC) Star # 5.

Thank you. :g :respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

Tali
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:09 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby Tali » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:41 am

Kindly,
Activate my SCC
Tali-Aruba-Nort of the house
Thank you,

boonkooiyeap
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby boonkooiyeap » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I would like to activate my SCC for the following:

BK Yeap - Malaysia - West Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 2
BK Yeap - Malaysia - North Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 5

Thank You

Regards,
BK Yeap

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10611
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi there, dear Tali :D:

Your North SCC is activated for 2018 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16717&p=77881#p77881
(No. 71)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Tali wrote:Kindly,
Activate my SCC
Tali-Aruba-Nort of the house
Thank you,
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10611
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi there, dear BK :D:

Your SCCs are activated for 2018 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16717&p=77881#p77881
(Nos. 72 & 73)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

boonkooiyeap wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I would like to activate my SCC for the following:

BK Yeap - Malaysia - West Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 2
BK Yeap - Malaysia - North Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 5

Thank You

Regards,
BK Yeap
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

Miki
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby Miki » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Please activate the SCC,
CS Lim and Family - Singapore - North Sector of our bedroom (SCC)

Thanks so much,
Eve

User avatar
jon_tan
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 am
Location: Queenstown

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby jon_tan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for activation of the following SCC in my apartment:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - North sector of apartment
Jonathan T. - Singapore - North West sector of apartment
Jonathan T. - Singapore - West sector of apartment

Thank you so much :respect:

Best regards
Jonathan
Peace comes from within

strawberrykid
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby strawberrykid » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Dear Master Atan

Kindly activate:

Cindy K - Singapore - North Sector of apartment Scc (Star #5) and West Sector of apartment (Scc) Star #2


Thank you in advance.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8200
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:37 am

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please activate the SCC,
CS Lim and Family - Singapore - North Sector of our bedroom (SCC)

Thanks so much,
Eve


Activated no.74 here: http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 014#p77881

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8200
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:38 am

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for activation of the following SCC in my apartment:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - North sector of apartment
Jonathan T. - Singapore - North West sector of apartment
Jonathan T. - Singapore - West sector of apartment

Thank you so much :respect:

Best regards
Jonathan


Activated nos.75-77 here: http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 014#p77881

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8200
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:39 am

strawberrykid wrote:Dear Master Atan

Kindly activate:

Cindy K - Singapore - North Sector of apartment Scc (Star #5) and West Sector of apartment (Scc) Star #2


Thank you in advance.


Activated no.78 here: http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 014#p77881

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
jon_tan
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 am
Location: Queenstown

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby jon_tan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:11 am

Dear Rose,

Thank you so much for the activation :respect:

Cheers!

Jonathan

rozalia wrote:
jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for activation of the following SCC in my apartment:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - North sector of apartment
Jonathan T. - Singapore - North West sector of apartment
Jonathan T. - Singapore - West sector of apartment

Thank you so much :respect:

Best regards
Jonathan


Activated nos.75-77 here: http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 014#p77881

rose, :respect:
Peace comes from within

Mariskha 0719
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby Mariskha 0719 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 am

Hi Master Atan and Moderators,

Could you kindly activate the following Salt and Coin Cures 2018 please:

• Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Canada - West Sector of the House. (SCC) Star #2
• Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Canada - North West Sector of the House. (SCC) Star #1
• Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Canada - North Sector of the House. (SCC) Star #5

Thank you and more power,

Peter

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:56 am

Hello Peter,

Your SCC's have been activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16717&p=77881#p77881 (No. 79 - 81)

Blessings, :g
SAG

Mariskha 0719 wrote:Hi Master Atan and Moderators,

Could you kindly activate the following Salt and Coin Cures 2018 please:

• Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Canada - West Sector of the House. (SCC) Star #2
• Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Canada - North West Sector of the House. (SCC) Star #1
• Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Canada - North Sector of the House. (SCC) Star #5

Thank you and more power,

Peter

gaia
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:26 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby gaia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:45 pm

Thank you ! :yp:
Blessings**
gaia

SAG wrote:Hello Gaia,

Your SCC's are activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16717&p=77881#p77881 (No. 62 - 65)

Blessings, :g
SAG

gaia wrote:Dear Master and Moderators.

Please add us to the SCC list

Beautiful Soul- Croatia - North sector of house
Beautiful Soul- Croatia - Northwest sector of house

Gaia- Croatia- North sector of apartment
Gaia-Croatia- West sector of apartment

With love and light
gaia

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10611
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:23 am

My friend's CSCCs are activated for 2018 :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 881#p77881
(Nos. 84 and 85)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:18 am

You are welcome. :vh: :g :claphand:

Blessings, :respect:
SAG

gaia wrote:Thank you ! :yp:
Blessings**
gaia

SAG wrote:Hello Gaia,

Your SCC's are activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16717&p=77881#p77881 (No. 62 - 65)

Blessings, :g
SAG

gaia wrote:Dear Master and Moderators.

Please add us to the SCC list

Beautiful Soul- Croatia - North sector of house
Beautiful Soul- Croatia - Northwest sector of house

Gaia- Croatia- North sector of apartment
Gaia-Croatia- West sector of apartment

With love and light
gaia

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10611
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm

My daughter's Dhealing CSCCs are activated for 2018 :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 881#p77881
(Nos. 86 to 88)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

Bluewater
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby Bluewater » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please activate my newly placed CSCC as follows:-

Jennifer (YLC), Jennifer's husband (NKK) and Jennifer's son (DNMR) - Singapore - North sector of the house (on the floor of master bedroom beside study
table)(CSCC) Star #5

Jennifer (YLC), Jennifer's husband (NKK) and Jennifer's son (DNMR) - Singapore - North west sector of the house/son's bedroom (on the top shelf of study table) (CSCC) Star #1

Jennifer (YLC), Jennifer's husband (NKK) and Jennifer's son (DNMR) - Singapore - West sector of master bedroom (on the floor below TV) Star #2

Thank you and with love, peace and light :respect: :respect:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8200
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:31 am

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please activate my newly placed CSCC as follows:-

Jennifer (YLC), Jennifer's husband (NKK) and Jennifer's son (DNMR) - Singapore - North sector of the house (on the floor of master bedroom beside study
table)(CSCC) Star #5

Jennifer (YLC), Jennifer's husband (NKK) and Jennifer's son (DNMR) - Singapore - North west sector of the house/son's bedroom (on the top shelf of study table) (CSCC) Star #1

Jennifer (YLC), Jennifer's husband (NKK) and Jennifer's son (DNMR) - Singapore - West sector of master bedroom (on the floor below TV) Star #2

Thank you and with love, peace and light :respect: :respect:


Activated nos.89-91 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16717&p=77881#p77881

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

mike88
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 am
Location: Johor Bahru

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby mike88 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:48 am

Dear Master & Moderators,

Kindly activate my SCC for the year 2018 :

mike88 - Malaysia - North sector of the house ( Star# 5 )


Thank you & Happy Lunar New Year 2018.


Best Regards,
mike88

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10233
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:36 am

mike88 wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Kindly activate my SCC for the year 2018 :

mike88 - Malaysia - North sector of the house ( Star# 5 )


Thank you & Happy Lunar New Year 2018.


Best Regards,
mike88


Activated. :vh:

Happy Lunar New Year 2018 - 2u2

master atan

alexaimer
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby alexaimer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Dear Master Atan

Please activate my Dhealing CSCC coins for 2018 placement:

Aurelia & Family - Romania - North sector of house (CSCC) Star # 5.

Thank you.



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “SCC: Salt and Coins Cure - 2018”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest